DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

If we did sent it to BoC then it was about a week ago so it took you a week to figure out if we did do it, can't be that easy in any case. 

And BoC is spending a good chunk of their bank on rebuilding, that would suggest it probably isn't our cash and they got it from other unknown source for people who think we're hiding our cash.

LIE is confirmed. Thanks dumbass.

If we did sent it to BoC then it was about a week ago so it took you a week to figure out if we did do it, can't be that easy in any case. 

And BoC is spending a good chunk of their bank on rebuilding, that would suggest it probably isn't our cash and they got it from other unknown source for people who think we're hiding our cash.

You are so dumb the quantification of your actual brain power doesn't reach the level of a whole integer. 

• Upvote 4

[17:54:10] <&Kyubey> It is DEIC who owes you the money tho
[17:54:21] <&Kyubey> not us
[17:54:22] <elpinchazo|TEst> which they hid with you
[17:54:30] <&Kyubey> no they gave it to us

Ummmm....

See that hole over there? Yeah it seems pretty deep. You should probably stop digging.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

See that hole over there? Yeah it seems pretty deep. You should probably stop digging.

i feel like this is a secret shia labeouf reference

but that takes effort to decode

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

You are so dumb the quantification of your actual brain power doesn't reach the level of a whole integer. 

That's not nice, especially since you probably didn't fully comprehend it.

I suggest rereading. 

IpHGyGc.png

That's not nice, especially since you probably didn't fully comprehend it.

I suggest rereading. 

Sorry, I don't have a secret decoder ring that translates your mental diarrhea into the words of a competent person. 

• Upvote 3

I'm really, really looking forward to the next set of negotiations. You and I have a lot to talk about.

You did send it to BoC. You did so as a loan, in order to secure post-war funds while reducing your capacity to pay reps. You are once again lieing to our face about your intentions and your actions. At this point I do not think that there has been a single moment in which you have negotiated for peace in good faith. 

Now you have, be it voluntarily or involuntarily dragged your ally back into this. 

Good luck solving it.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Oh wow, you're a piece of work. 

You suck so hard at your job as alliance leader, and you are so utterly incompetent, that I don't know how you could be surprised to hear my opinion of you. We already know what you did with the money, and you are still lying in the worst, most transparent way. You should just give up. It will happen eventually, why put it off? 

Good news here is, we all know SK doesnt want any reps, because they think reps are bad for the game, and I know tS wouldnt ask for a ton of cash, because when we in VE got hit, they were really against us asking for a ton of cash.  And test is like what,12 members? how much cash could they really need.   So... what is the problem here guys?

You suck so hard at your job as alliance leader, and you are so utterly incompetent, that I don't know how you could be surprised to hear my opinion of you. We already know what you did with the money, and you are still lying in the worst, most transparent way. You should just give up. It will happen eventually, why put it off? 

I never lied. 

IpHGyGc.png

54 52 members and counting. A count down at Cape Canaveral happens slower than this!

Lost two members in less than two pages of this thread.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I'm really, really looking forward to the next set of negotiations. You and I have a lot to talk about.

You did send it to BoC. You did so as a loan, in order to secure post-war funds while reducing your capacity to pay reps. You are once again lieing to our face about your intentions and your actions. At this point I do not think that there has been a single moment in which you have negotiated for peace in good faith. 

Now you have, be it voluntarily or involuntarily dragged your ally back into this. 

Good luck solving it.

eyyy. that's what I thought was going on. point for me.

Good news here is, we all know SK doesnt want any reps, because they think reps are bad for the game, and I know tS wouldnt ask for a ton of cash, because when we in VE got hit, they were really against us asking for a ton of cash.  And test is like what,12 members? how much cash could they really need.   So... what is the problem here guys?

We were against 'asking for a ton of cash' because we viewed a lower amount as being in the best interest of both VE and Guardian at the time. This has been conveyed to you and yours time and time again. You have chosen to ignore our motivations in order to be able to keep on harping on on the forums.

It's getting dull, SRD.

Taking into account inflation of both banks (payment capacity) and overall damages, I would argue that the amount we are asking from DEIC (split across 3 alliances) is entirely within reason. When you demanded 100 mil from Guardian, they had what, 150 mil in total? That's a giant hit, especially for an alliance which consisted of a smaller member base, and in a period where economies were smaller. 

More importantly, DEIC has proliferated itself in every possible way as an enemy of our coalition. A likely long-term one at that. They have failed to grant any basic courtesies from the moment the war began, and have racked up a list of offenses against various parties. They have negotiated in bad faith in every possible way, despite us lowering the offer on a few different occasions now. After claiming that 'they cant pay/the reps are too high', they now laundered an amount which exceeded the rep offer at the time to their allies in BoC, who is under a peace treaty with our coalition. 

I suppose that all that does not matter however, since we are tS/SK and we are by definition the villains in your perception. Good luck holding on to that grudge. I'm certain it will get you and yours places.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Well we have to put this in Clarke's logic before we can jump on Ozzy's Crazy train. 

BOC is defeated. DEIC knows that they are going to get hammared as senior officials note this themselves. In order to secure the money they package it in a transferable loan. Now this isn't just a regular loan. This mimics the likes of the Subprime morgage. How so you may ask? It is simply that DEIC knows that BOC cannot pay it pack for a 3-4 month time period with the interest rate they put on it. So this means that there has to be another reason behind this. It's obvious that DEIC giving this loan would be perposterous as they themselves would need it to rebuild and keep the war machine moving. The best part is that the Senior Leadership of DEIC commands that the members go full on kamakazi mode just as Tojo lead Japan, Clarke and Steoric are leading the DEIC. This is going down an instant path of self-destruction or as it is reffered to in 1984, Self-Death. They have stated that they will fight until they are down to ZI and continue to fight. It is at that point that the aggressors will realize that it costs more to fight them than actually just end the war. At that point a mutual peace agreement would occur. This of course naturally assumes that all members of the alliance will comply. Which after 20 wars I've had enough. IDK who you are, but I don't even know what the war is over and on that ground alone should be enough to call it quits, but I wanted to stay and fight. That all changed when I saw this thread and a few threads in the Alliance Forums. So I put 2 and 2 together and found out that DEIC was intentionally trying to p*ss everyone off.

So in the end we have two scenerios.

1. DEIC transferred the money to BOC via a subprime loan.

2. Clarke is pulling a Bryon White and taking money out and giving to alts.

I don't know about you, but the first one sounds more realistic to me. What say you?

Edited by Allan-Michael Lannan
  • Upvote 2

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

More importantly, DEIC has proliferated itself in every possible way as an enemy of our coalition. A likely long-term one at that. They have failed to grant any basic courtesies from the moment the war began, and have racked up a list of offenses against various parties. They have negotiated in bad faith in every possible way, despite us lowering the offer on a few different occasions now. After claiming that 'they cant pay/the reps are too high', they now laundered an amount which exceeded the rep offer at the time to their allies in BoC, who is under a peace treaty with our coalition. 

I suppose that all that does not matter however, since we are tS/SK and we are by definition the villains in your perception. Good luck holding on to that grudge. I'm certain it will get you and yours places.

I'm not even sure why you want a massive amount of reps. 

IpHGyGc.png

I'm not even sure why you want a massive amount of reps. 

I can call a black sheep white. Does not make the sheep white. The reps aren't massive. You have had more than enough to pay them off.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Well we have to put this in Clarke's logic before we can jump on Ozzy's Crazy train. 

BOC is defeated. DEIC knows that they are going to get hammared as senior officials note this themselves. In order to secure the money they package it in a transferable loan. Now this isn't just a regular loan. This mimics the likes of the Subprime morgage. How so you may ask? It is simply that DEIC knows that BOC cannot pay it pack for a 3-4 month time period with the interest rate they put on it. So this means that there has to be another reason behind this. It's obvious that DEIC giving this loan would be perposterous as they themselves would need it to rebuild and keep the war machine moving. The best part is that the Senior Leadership of DEIC commands that the members go full on kamakazi mode just as Tojo lead Japan Clarke and Steoric are leading the DEIC. This is going down an instant path of self-destruction or as it is reffered to in 1984, Self-Death. They have stated that they will fight until they are down to ZI and continue to fight. It is at that point that the aggressors will realize that it costs more to fight them than actually just end the war. At that point a mutual peace agreement would occur. This of course naturally assumes that all members of the alliance will comply. Which after 20 wars I've had enough. IDK who you are, but I don't even know what the war is over and on that ground alone should be enough to call it quits, but I wanted to stay and fight. That all changed when I saw this thread and a few threads in the Alliance Forums. So I put 2 and 2 together and found out that DEIC was intentionally trying to p*ss everyone off.

So in the end we have two scenerios.

1. DEIC transferred the money to BOC via a subprime loan.

2. Clarke is pulling a Bryon White and taking money out and giving to alts.

I don't know about you, but the first one sounds more realistic to me. What say you?

Best analysis thus far. I've gotta agree as well, this all seems like an underhanded tactic by Clarke. Since the beginning of this war Clarke has been using bullshittery and lies to try to get themsleves ahead but it's not really working so now he's trying to dig himself out of a pile of shit but I think he's so deep in his lies he forgot which way up is.

Edited by Luna

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son