DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

What were the rep numbers?

Probably the same as we gave UPN, $100M to each alliance that they declared on or something like that. So probably $300M or less.

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

Probably the same as we gave UPN, $100M to each alliance that they declared on or something like that. So probably $300M or less.

That's interesting. Clarke told everyone that the Reps were $400 million plus RS.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

That's interesting. Clarke told everyone that the Reps were $400 million plus RS.

Clarke also lies to his members; 

sGMTHSL.png

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

Well we have to put this in Clarke's logic before we can jump on Ozzy's Crazy train. 

BOC is defeated. DEIC knows that they are going to get hammared as senior officials note this themselves. In order to secure the money they package it in a transferable loan. Now this isn't just a regular loan. This mimics the likes of the Subprime morgage. How so you may ask? It is simply that DEIC knows that BOC cannot pay it pack for a 3-4 month time period with the interest rate they put on it. So this means that there has to be another reason behind this. It's obvious that DEIC giving this loan would be perposterous as they themselves would need it to rebuild and keep the war machine moving. The best part is that the Senior Leadership of DEIC commands that the members go full on kamakazi mode just as Tojo lead Japan, Clarke and Steoric are leading the DEIC. This is going down an instant path of self-destruction or as it is reffered to in 1984, Self-Death. They have stated that they will fight until they are down to ZI and continue to fight. It is at that point that the aggressors will realize that it costs more to fight them than actually just end the war. At that point a mutual peace agreement would occur. This of course naturally assumes that all members of the alliance will comply. Which after 20 wars I've had enough. IDK who you are, but I don't even know what the war is over and on that ground alone should be enough to call it quits, but I wanted to stay and fight. That all changed when I saw this thread and a few threads in the Alliance Forums. So I put 2 and 2 together and found out that DEIC was intentionally trying to p*ss everyone off.

So in the end we have two scenerios.

1. DEIC transferred the money to BOC via a subprime loan.

2. Clarke is pulling a Bryon White and taking money out and giving to alts.

I don't know about you, but the first one sounds more realistic to me. What say you?

This is you, right? 

d41e273fc01faca6b98b84457aedb27c.png

• Upvote 6

This is you, right? 

d41e273fc01faca6b98b84457aedb27c.png

"Towards the end of World War 2 NAZI officers would consult Adolf Hitler about attempting to end the war. No matter how bleak the war looked they would always come out of the meeting proclaiming that the war was still winnable."- Evolution of Evil- Adolf Hitler Series

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

"Towards the end of World War 2 NAZI officers would consult Adolf Hitler about attempting to end the war. No matter how bleak the war looked they would always come out of the meeting proclaiming that the war was still winnable."- Evolution of Evil- Adolf Hitler Series

So your role models are Hitler and maybe Tariq Aziz? 

• Upvote 3

So your role models are Hitler and maybe Tariq Aziz? 

Well my role Models are FA Hayek, Milton Friedman, Allen Greenspan, Ayn Rand, William Bryan Jennings, Eugene V Debbs, Teddy Roosevelt, Dinesh D'Souza, and a few others. I was using the Hitler reference to seemingly slander Clarke calling him a Fascist, I did the same in my analyst post if you saw the Tojo comparrison. Also it showed how "guliable" the alliance was.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

This is literally what I was going to post. In Internet terms "it is my brother/sister/grandmother/dog" is tantamount to admitting you made a multi.

Um, that actually *is* my dog playing though. See me with dog:

polar-bear-dogs-2.jpg

And test is like what,12 members? how much cash could they really need.   So... what is the problem here guys?

Big words there buddy. 

Well my role Models are FA Hayek, Milton Friedman, Allen Greenspan, Ayn Rand, William Bryan Jennings, Eugene V Debbs, Teddy Roosevelt, Dinesh D'Souza, and a few others. I was using the Hitler reference to seemingly slander Clarke calling him a Fascist, I did the same in my analyst post if you saw the Tojo comparrison. Also it showed how "guliable" the alliance was.

Oh. Ayn Rand. Well, that explains a lot... 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Um, that actually *is* my dog playing though. See me with dog:

polar-bear-dogs-2.jpg

Big words there buddy. 

Oh. Ayn Rand. Well, that explains a lot... 

Wait? What do you mean "that explains a lot...?"

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I'm glad we were able to squeeze a bit more entertainment from this conflict, and here I was resigned to the post-war lull.

Good job team.

For real. One of the more entertaining wars I've seen, even more so from the peanut gallery.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

This is literally what I was going to post. In Internet terms "it is my brother/sister/grandmother/dog" is tantamount to admitting you made a multi.

Greatnate is my brother. :ph34r:

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

BoC would never accept cash, going against the terms of the peace agreement while surrendering to the good guys. It's just not in their character at all. They would however help the good guys by helping remove money from DEIC. They did us all a favor. Reps with interest is very sexy.

O/ BoC

Did you at least shake one hand this war. Which pillow does your head rest?

You know what's funny? The Coalition would have probably gotten tired of beating on DEIC early. Heck, they probably could of got out by now with no reps if they played nice. Instead, Clarke and company somehow have motivated us to continue to beat on them forever. Good job. 10/10 negotiation skills, people skills and PR skills.

• Upvote 4
6XmKiC2.png

You know what's funny? The Coalition would have probably gotten tired of beating on DEIC early. Heck, they probably could of got out by now with no reps if they played nice. Instead, Clarke and company somehow have motivated us to continue to beat on them forever. Good job. 10/10 negotiation skills, people skills and PR skills.

Can confirm.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Friedman? How about Mises, Rothbard and SEK III? Greenspan was a sellout after he seized the throne of the Federal Reserve redacting everything he originally said about Central Banking. Remember there is always Bastiat.