Syndicate OOC announcement

Prefonteen

It is always sad to see this happen

RIP digitizer and condolences 

Edited by Ivan
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

Over the years that we play games like this, there's certain people you talk to, that you regard them as friends or family of your own.

My heart is out to the Syndicate family, and the real family of Digitizer in their time of mourning; and the Irish flag will be raised until further notice.

This is very sad to hear and words share little comfort in a loss like this. But my heart and thoughts go out to friends, family and everyone who knew Digitizer. 

Hoist the Irish colours on my nation. Let it be done. 

Edited by alyster

Rest In Peace.

So young...sucks that he had a entire life in front of him.

Canada will fly the Irish flag for the next month of November.

• Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I did not have the pleasure of knowing this young man, but the thoughts expressed here paint him to be an amazing member of the PW community. It is always somber to lose someone so young and to lose a part of a community some of us call our home away from home. We may fight, bicker, and throw shade - but we are all one big family. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family. 

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry to read the sad news. Always a shame to lose life at such a young age. My condolences go out to his family and for tS. A sad day for Orbis.

• Upvote 1

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

I can't believe I missed this thread until now. I can't remember any interactions with him, but I do remember seeing his name around the forums. For me, being probably one of the older folks here, it's a bit tough for me to remember exactly what I was doing when I was 24, but know all the things I've experienced since then......it's hard to imagine that this person will not be able too. As a retired navy guy, I leave him on this note: "If there is any sort of afterlife, may you have fair winds and following seas". Rest easy now.

Edited by Coach
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

This is sad news. I didn't know Digitizer, but I hope he's at peace now. My condolences go out to his family, and also to all those in our community who knew him and considered him a friend.

• Upvote 1
That pit, this cage, the pipes- this is all symbolism. We are not truly here. These things represent ideas and concepts about you, and in that pit is no monster. There is nothing in there that did not come from you.

My sincere condolences for your lost. 

Rose has lowered our flag and raised the Irish one in his honor, and to salute our fellow players in tS. 

P.S. Very pleased to see our friends and allies in Paragon, The Viridian Entente, change their flag as well.

Edited by Oblige

Not sure who's launching this - but it is in extremely poor taste. 

From: Digitizer Was A Fake Date: 11/01/2015 Sunday 2:35 pm 

Dear Orbis,

Digitizer was nothing more then a fake multi controlled by Partisan and Tim Armstrong in order to make people feel pity for TS, improving their rep. The person who apparently was him, actually, in real life never existed and was simply a creation by the minds of Tim Armstrong and Partisan. Drop any ties with TS, those guys lie and fake the deaths of their own members in order to score FA points on people, they have gone through the game lying and will do again.

Digitizer was nothing more then a fake persona and so that means Digitizer or Partisan as he's actually known as,was nothing more then a worthless excuse for a human being. TS are scum and you should roll Partisan and his awful alliance from the game. Drop treaties and roll them, they are nothing more then a bunch of frauds.

Guys, let's remember that we are all here to play a game and have fun. This tragedy is not part of the game and kidding around is really inappropriate. Don't forget to be human just because you are looking at a screen and not actual faces in front of you.

• Upvote 5

Not sure who's launching this - but it is in extremely poor taste. 

Digitizer Was A Fake Date: 11/01/2015 Sunday 2:35 pm 

Dear Orbis,

Digitizer was nothing more then a fake multi controlled by Partisan and Tim Armstrong in order to make people feel pity for TS, improving their rep. The person who apparently was him, actually, in real life never existed and was simply a creation by the minds of Tim Armstrong and Partisan. Drop any ties with TS, those guys lie and fake the deaths of their own members in order to score FA points on people, they have gone through the game lying and will do again.

Digitizer was nothing more then a fake persona and so that means Digitizer or Partisan as he's actually known as,was nothing more then a worthless excuse for a human being. TS are scum and you should roll Partisan and his awful alliance from the game. Drop treaties and roll them, they are nothing more then a bunch of frauds.

There is something mildly distasteful about this affair, but it's not tS's death announcement. While it would be amazing to find out that it's a Moo-cows style massive troll, Digitizer's got quite a few friends who've linked and confirmed his identity, so it's something improbable right now.

This community, in general, has a problem with cheap trolls, like Autism-chan, Kazy, the Islamotrolls, and if you'd to insist, myself.

Edited by Inst
  • Upvote 1

I would respectfully ask for this thread to remain clear of any discussion of this disgusting action. The purpose of this thread was to pay tribute to Digitizer, a deceased comrade of The Syndicate, and member of this community.

Make a new thread if you wish, but let's not let this thread be derailed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif