Syndicate OOC announcement

Prefonteen

This community, in general, has a problem with cheap trolls, like Autism-chan, Kazy, the Islamotrolls, and if you'd to insist, myself.

Don't drag me into your filthy posts; you may consider yourself to be a troll, but I do not consider myself as such.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

I'm not saying you have to use this - but I am one for believing in overcoming and overpowering the darkness people like to spread during tough times. Strength in community is what we have and we can shine brighter than any darkness anyone tries to throw our way. I have stated this before, I did not know the young man mentioned here - but a loss to community is one loss too many. I created 2 images to represent and honor Digitizer everywhere you might go. Use them - Don't use them - but be bigger than the trolls that plague our community and this sensitive time. 

aMyqyKp.png

0QeRZ0f.png

• Upvote 1

My condolences to tS and anyone who knew him. I know what it's like to lose a friend too soon. 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The Government of New Sturgis and her people would like to officially express their condolences to Digitizer's family and friends and to tS.

New Sturgis has also changed it's National Flag to the flag of Ireland for the month of November

y2R3xj4.jpg

Rest in Peace Digitizer

Edited by grosskev