Desertion

Hodor

Living in the sand where it is warm will only make us weak and soft where as the snow keeps us strong and on guard. And our women are beautiful and if we were to go to the sand then Spectre will be angered and will no longer watch over us and we will not upset our goddess.

snow, being the creation of man, does not give you strength. It may make you brittle but not hard. snow simply melts away is the face of the fire.

Sand, eternal as it is, provides warmth and cleanses you inner being. Sand also becomes stronger with adversity.

These underlying truths explain why believers fight through challenges and setbacks while folowers of the transient snow tend to fall apart and are washed away.

Lastly, know this truth: Snow cannot mark sand. Sand mark snow.

This is truth and while undponerable must be pondered.

-signature removed for rules violation-

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

We who live in the Osean Federation are not powered by Dio, instead we are powered by Spectre the goddess of darkness and winter. She has blessed our lands with unending winter and taught us how to adapt to such a harsh environment and taught us to grow food and acquire resources in a land that would be seen as nothing but a barren wasteland covered in nothing but snow. Through this act she has taught how to be strong, how to live and survive. She taught us how to wage war and defeat our enemies. By being loyal to Spectre she has given to us wealth and power and for that we will continue praising our beloved Spectre for she watches over us and continues to guide us. She has seen to it that whatever happens to Osea happens for a reason. If we win our wars then it makes Spectre proud and in turn she gives us wealth. If we lose our wars then it makes her sad and she in turn gives us power to rebuild and become stronger to be able to crush our enemies.

Living in the sand where it is warm will only make us weak and soft where as the snow keeps us strong and on guard. And our women are beautiful and if we were to go to the sand then Spectre will be angered and will no longer watch over us and we will not upset our goddess.

Careful, brothers, the snow is strong with this one.

The end is nigh.

I'm selling my futures in Gas/Munitions.

Priest of Dio

Most are forgivable from a neutral standpoint as you don't know their situation and how they felt and such prior/during the war. One however that doesn't apply to quite clearly is Vincent who was talking so much smack before when he thought TC's victory wasn't in doubt and has now ran. 

• Upvote 4

Vincent always does that, apparently, why honestly is he ever accepted? Now he is back in Sigma/GPA and went full circle. Did he leave due to the GPA rolling? Just stay in Sigma if he hates war so much.

We should have stayed IRON. !@#$ing Dutch !@#$. :v

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Most are forgivable from a neutral standpoint as you don't know their situation and how they felt and such prior/during the war. One however that doesn't apply to quite clearly is Vincent who was talking so much smack before when he thought TC's victory wasn't in doubt and has now ran. 

He deserted two alliances in one war....Lolz

• Upvote 6

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Looks like Sigma is that stupid.

Neutral my ass, it has just become another place people go to avoid war.

They might not know? Can't hurt to pm them.

Besides, it's impossible to stop a head hunt.

q8nfyvc.gif

They might not know? Can't hurt to pm them.

Besides, it's impossible to stop a head hunt.

They know lol.

I had one of them PM me yesterday because of this thread before they accepted him.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Fairly poor showing really. Not as bad in my eyes as the DEIC guy that saw which way the wind was blowing and sold all 13k of his tanks to war profiteer on the steel!

I don't care about DEIC's terrible leadership. This is what I want to talk about.

That's awesome. In, like, the worst way.

Isn't that the point?

Accepting war deserters is a special circumstance, I know, but yeah. :P

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Looks like Sigma is that stupid.

I would argue it's Vincent that's stupid, since he seems to think that just leaving DEIC and hiding in Sigma is enough to remove from the "keep rolling" list.

Or maybe he's just hoping that in the next 5 days we get drunk/bored enough to forget about him. Which, I will concede, is always possible.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif