Desertion

Hodor

1 vs 1 is a bit different than 3 vs 1.

You're right.  Maybe stetonic should be quiet then?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amusingly enough, several DEIC members know to let their wars to expire.

Well, other than Clarke and stetonic.

Looking at both of your battle reports is funny.  Do you guys even pay attention to wars?

This is why people leave alliances with poor leadership qualities.

Edited by Buorhann

Because you guys totally went with a 1:1 matchup (ratio) against tS/TEst/SK.

C'mon buddy.

He doesn't listen to sense it's a waste of time. But to illustrate the point to any onlookers, check out the first day score difference, this is why tC thought they had it all wrapped up.

UPvjvpc.png

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

It's not criticism, we just don't have people who care about pointless stuff like that. So yeah I say it takes some level of commitment to have "fun" about a god that has no relevance to anything. I guess we fought ok since your alliance wants us to pay about a billion worth money and resources in reps. 

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Because you guys totally went with a 1:1 matchup (ratio) against tS/TEst/SK.

C'mon buddy.

All three of those alliances are quality alliances not to be underestimated, whatever ratio we had was most likely fair. ;)

You're right.  Maybe stetonic should be quiet then?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amusingly enough, several DEIC members know to let their wars to expire.

Well, other than Clarke and stetonic.

Looking at both of your battle reports is funny.  Do you guys even pay attention to wars?

This is why people leave alliances with poor leadership qualities.

It's only worthwhile to let a war expire when there is someone to pick up the stagger. Chances are when you're fighting a load of alliances there isn't anyone available to do so. 

You seem a bit thick to think Sargun's beatdown is the same as Stetonic's.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

All three of those alliances are quality alliances not to be underestimated, whatever ratio we had was most likely fair. ;)

It's only worthwhile to let a war expire when there is someone to pick up the stagger. Chances are when you're fighting a load of alliances there isn't anyone available to do so. 

While I do appreciate the compliment, this is in the end a numbers game. Fairness doesn't really matter anyways though. I was merely pointing out the irony of your earlier comment ;).

Won't argue with you on the optimal tactics being different in different situations. Because you're right there.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Was the decision to refuse reps your decision or its shared by the members? I want to know if i should feel guilty or not while blowing them up.

I think that is more a question you should ask yourself, would you support tS paying a billion in reps?

IpHGyGc.png

Was the decision to refuse reps your decision or its shared by the members? I want to know if i should feel guilty or not while blowing them up.

Don't think I didn't see your pre-edit where you forgot the word "up" at the end there. :ph34r:
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I think that is more a question you should ask yourself, would you support tS paying a billion in reps?

If we mounted a war for no apparent reason than our own ego, if we lied to everyone, allies and enemies alike, if we attacked our own treaty partners, if we tried to annhilate other possible threats, because that is what you tried to do, if we blitzed and did billions in damages, well yes, i'd surely see why someone would ask me to pay such reps.

You should ask yourself wheter 1BN in reps is higher than what a round of war can do to your AA. I think they are actually lenient, considering the circumstances.

If we mounted a war for no apparent reason than our own ego, if we lied to everyone, allies and enemies alike, if we attacked our own treaty partners, if we tried to annhilate other possible threats, because that is what you tried to do, if we blitzed and did billions in damages, well yes, i'd surely see why someone would ask me to pay such reps.

You should ask yourself wheter 1BN in reps is higher than what a round of war can do to your AA. I think they are actually lenient, considering the circumstances.

So you would support it?

IpHGyGc.png

You are so full of shit.Go check the war page for details of our war.I killed 8.6k of your tanks,over 200k soldiers and almost 700 aircraft.So please do tell me at what point you literally sold all your military and let me pummel you

Yeah, because I re-bought on day two thinking I could fight back, but then someone from another alliance (which I won't name publicly since I've chewed them out privately enough) screwed up our plans to fight back so I just sold everything ... but that was only after three days of being hit because you can't decom after you buy, which is lame :(  (Plus if you know how to do math you'll see that I had zero remaining but you didn't kill 100% of my capacity of military, which means it's virtually impossible for you to have destroyed everything.)

Ragnar sold his entire military too.  Notice how after a few days you go from killing everything to killing nothing, even though you killed, say, only 150 aircraft.

And then, in a fit of explicit idiocy, you beiged us.  Notice how you got almost nothing from your 6th string victory because we removed all of our resources away from the plunder.

So you can whine about how gr8 you are all you like, math says you failed.

Edited by Sargun

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

You have not been asked to pay a billion in reps. Go recalculate your figures. As of right now, this sounds very much like you are attempting to run to score cheap PR points by highballing your calculation of the cost of resources. The correct ballpark of the value being asked from you lies closer to roughly 3/4 or so of that.

I was actually being generous by using peace time values for the resources you want. 

400 million, 100k ammunition, 100k gasoline, 50k steel, 50k aluminum

It's pretty close to a billion worth on my peace time estimates. 

IpHGyGc.png

The whole "loyalty" ideal is really only legitimate and justified when the gov is doing their bit (and by that I mean not be a bag of chips)

Fixed that for you.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Won't argue with you on the optimal tactics being different in different situations. Because you're right there.

He's actually wrong, but I won't bother explaining because if that's their line of thinking - then it is no surprise they're losing this bad, and I sure as hell don't want to help them learn the error of their ways ( Unless they accept Dio as their official alliance religion ).

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's actually wrong, but I won't bother explaining because if that's their line of thinking - then it is no surprise they're losing this bad, and I sure as hell don't want to help them learn the error of their ways ( Unless they accept Dio as their official alliance religion ).

There are situations in which beiging can be useful. Though that mostly pertains to when you have a juggernaut military and are looking to free up slots in order to alleviate pressure from bogged down alliance mates. While you do give your opponent the option to rebuild in that case... you also preserve your ally's military, thus keeping him in the fight.

Like I said, different situations...haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif