Desertion

Hodor

He's actually wrong, but I won't bother explaining because if that's their line of thinking - then it is no surprise they're losing this bad, and I sure as hell don't want to help them learn the error of their ways ( Unless they accept Dio as their official alliance religion ).

No please explain how it is wrong in every possible situation that might affect an alliance. 

IpHGyGc.png

Tonight on politics and whiners, 'when peace talks go public'. We give you a behind the scenes peak as to why and how long this war may go on. Stay tuned folks

Spoiler alert, we can last MUCH longer than they can and the longer they drag their feet the more difficult things will be for them. So please keep talking Clarke, you are the only one who it is hurting.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

No please explain how it is wrong in every possible situation that might affect an alliance.

@Clarke

Do you accept our God Emperor Dio as your Lord and Savior?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

ffs guys you scared away the one DEIC (or perhaps TC) gov member who understands PR...

we need to lure him back with treats

-snip pretty ladies-

MellowRewardingHarvestmouse.gif

TheNG is the only one from DEIC that doesn't make moronic statements.

Mensa sux. Dio is fake. Shitposting is the only posting.

I'm sorry, I had to. That was the perfect set up.

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Shout out to this (ex)UPN'er: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16563

He was talking smack on the forums, felt tough after building 10k tanks, max aircraft, etc and went on the offensive. And of course, his nation was expertly dissected and disassembled by our wonderful crew. And as he watched the jet fuel melt through the steel of his tanks, he ran off to Rose in order to try and save his pixels.

But nah, enjoy your beatdown.

Now cmon man it took me alot of planes to knock him down to your level. Dont forget TEst saved your ars here
  • Upvote 1

I don't blame people for having lives beyond this game and spending as little time as possible playing this game.This isn't real life, we can't force people who don't want to waste time playing this game to play it more. We certainly don't have a cult of players worshiping some sort of god, nothing on that level of commitment.  

you know you are a pretty amazing alliance when someone can only complain about Dio and your level of activity. as if we need mensa getting any bigger of a head. ;p

well done mensa, well done, lol.

• Upvote 3

I get the point you're trying to make but if someone is "better" than someone else it's just because they have more free time. Especially in a game where you can be attacked when you're offline, that meme certainly doesn't apply to this sort of game. 

Gotta be honest here.  After playing these games for 6 years, this is one of the weakest answers I've seen.  If you want to keep your alliance down in the gutter, please keep believing that there are no tactics above activity.  

It's not really becoming of an alliance leader to respond with "lol we have lives".  That is to be expected from a 13-15 year old kid, not from a leader of an alliance.  Your members will troll for you, you as an alliance leader are expected to carry yourself in a different light.  

Edit: Also it's hilarious that Clarke is in so much denial about his utter lack of competence that he has to resort to calling everyone no lyfe nerdz.

pretty much.  

Edited by rapmanej