Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

I'd say Rose and Vanguard are pretty big winners in this as well, seeing as they're not going to get rolled by Guardian/SK.

You think Vanguard was getting rolled by Guardian?  :huh: 

I actually like and respect you guys in this world, but knowing that you are quite competent also tells me that you have seen the info and put the pieces together regarding Rose/Vanguard and future plans towards VE....before the epic SK !@#$ up, lol.  Now that changes, and I hope it does, as I rather like Rose and Vanguard as well, fighting a few wars with them, but neither am I naive to think you are all "rosey" given without the SK leak....where would we be.   :ph34r: 

First, let me congratulate VE on their announcement. It is well written with just enough show to make it fun. It carries with it a clear message and adds to the character of their alliance. Many of you need to note how to make a proper announcement. 

Now I'm going to apologize because I'm going to get a bit off track here:

You, and many others, don't seem to understand that it is possible for alliances to support an environment in which individual members can openly share their opinions, even when they go against the leadership. Yes, Tenages is the King and per our charter he is responsible for the direction of SK as an alliance. As such, it is expected for his voice to be the loudest as it carries the most weight. But to argue against a post that was simply saying the personal opinions of the King do not reflect the opinions of each of our members is idiotic. Likewise, only an inexperienced and fiercely disloyal individual as yourself would ever bring up the idea of leaving an alliance because of a difference in opinion. 

Rose is an irrelevant alliance that has proven over and over again how unreliable and ineffective they are. I'd argue their only worthwhile purpose of being here is to be used. 

"Dying old guard" is an interesting euphemism. We're days into a conflict and have a spotless track record up this point. Was this pretty? No. But we're dealing a ton of damage and will continue to be a major player in this game long after this war. (Assuming I'm unable to convince Tenages to pull the plug. It's embarrassing to have our community be associated with this game. :)  ) Sadly, it won't even be an achievement. The majority of alliances in this game are complete garbage. There is no competition and the trash community makes it nearly impossible to play politics.

Not only are you in a horrendous position by your own doing, you continue to worsen your PR by calling everyone trash. If you're not having fun and you hate the community why are you still playing? One can only assume your NaCl levels are rising immensely and have no other way of defending yourself. Therefore, you resort to name calling and bad mouthing everyone else.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" - Socrates

Edited by Lordship

First, let me congratulate VE on their announcement. It is well written with just enough show to make it fun. It carries with it a clear message and adds to the character of their alliance. Many of you need to note how to make a proper announcement. 

Now I'm going to apologize because I'm going to get a bit off track here:

You, and many others, don't seem to understand that it is possible for alliances to support an environment in which individual members can openly share their opinions, even when they go against the leadership. Yes, Tenages is the King and per our charter he is responsible for the direction of SK as an alliance. As such, it is expected for his voice to be the loudest as it carries the most weight. But to argue against a post that was simply saying the personal opinions of the King do not reflect the opinions of each of our members is idiotic. Likewise, only an inexperienced and fiercely disloyal individual as yourself would ever bring up the idea of leaving an alliance because of a difference in opinion. 

Rose is an irrelevant alliance that has proven over and over again how unreliable and ineffective they are. I'd argue their only worthwhile purpose of being here is to be used. 

"Dying old guard" is an interesting euphemism. We're days into a conflict and have a spotless track record up this point. Was this pretty? No. But we're dealing a ton of damage and will continue to be a major player in this game long after this war. (Assuming I'm unable to convince Tenages to pull the plug. It's embarrassing to have our community be associated with this game. :)  ) Sadly, it won't even be an achievement. The majority of alliances in this game are complete garbage. There is no competition and the trash community makes it nearly impossible to play politics.

I'm just glad to see that we're all approaching this matter in a level-headed manner, and that we can all walk away into a brighter future knowing who was truly the bigger man.

lol

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Thats why you should hand control over to Rose..... We're the perfect fit for overlords.

Why, we have even powdered scones and biscuits and hookahs and Keegoz.

Oh and the hypnotoad.

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD. 

Global Beige. It's the new color stock to be on with Rose in control.

Actually this thread has been quite entertaining to read.

Edited by Valdoroth

You think Vanguard was getting rolled by Guardian? :huh:

I actually like and respect you guys in this world, but knowing that you are quite competent also tells me that you have seen the info and put the pieces together regarding Rose/Vanguard and future plans towards VE....before the epic SK !@#$ up, lol. Now that changes, and I hope it does, as I rather like Rose and Vanguard as well, fighting a few wars with them, but neither am I naive to think you are all "rosey" given without the SK leak....where would we be. :ph34r:

We would be in a syndicate-led, philanthropic utopia.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1396810767057.gif

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

1396810767057.gif

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I don't recall any embarrassing VE leaks, even with people like shellhound and atalaq creating multis to implant in VE, 

No, Kilealea is not a multi, and the fact that he and Alataq are on the same connection should show that (who the !@#$ would spy with a nation on the same id?). Also, in case you can't remember this, Kileaulea was out of VE wayyyyyyyy before Alataq joined Rose. You guys already paid the reps, no need to keep that line up any longer. Alataq was a loyal member of VE, and him leaving dosen't change that.

Edited by MRBOOTY

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER

** The views and opinions expressed by Tenages in the screenshots above are not representative of all members of Seven Kingdoms. You should not treat any opinion expressed by Tenages as the general sentiment among SK members, but only as an expression of his opinion. **

Thank you for this.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

No, Kilealea is not a multi, and the fact that he and Alataq are on the same connection should show that (who the !@#$ would spy with a nation on the same id?). Also, in case you can't remember this, Kileaulea was out of VE wayyyyyyyy before Alataq joined Rose. You guys already paid the reps, no need to keep that line up any longer. Alataq was a loyal member of VE, and him leaving dosen't change that.

If your email was [email protected] and you made another nation and made another account on our forums with [email protected], you will have done exactly what alataq did with one of his VE multis. Sheepy doesn't see this as cheating, so nothing will be done, but don't defend something as blatantly guilty as that.

Booty, i am not referring to Kilealea, you can ask Atalaq about what he tried to do, he knows.  Or you can find me in pm, and I can tell you, it was reported just like shelly.  And like shelly, Sheeps wont do anything about it.

If your email was [email protected] and you made another nation and made another account on our forums with [email protected], you will have done exactly what alataq did with one of his VE multis. Sheepy doesn't see this as cheating, so nothing will be done, but don't defend something as blatantly guilty as that.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions I'll look into this.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE