Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

It's worth noting that Rose and MENSA/Guardian/SK/et al. share a common enemy in VE. It's not surprise that enemies would work together to bring down a larger shared foe. You see this historically all the time.

I'm a bit perplexed what all this hubbub about treachery is about. Rose has been against MENSA (and likewise) for some time now, as far as I was aware.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

~Syndicate is spending time buying up materials and preparing instead of declaring war. Such planning. Such treachery~

All these flavors, and you chose to be salty. :huh:

• Upvote 2

It's worth noting that Rose and MENSA/Guardian/SK/et al. share a common enemy in VE. It's not surprise that enemies would work together to bring down a larger shared foe. You see this historically all the time.

I'm a bit perplexed what all this hubbub about treachery is about. Rose has been against MENSA (and likewise) for some time now, as far as I was aware.

A few post ago your alliance mates directly contradicted your statement, by claiming that Mensa had no issue with VE, but entered (and plotted) out of loyalty to allies?

You contradict yourself at every turn. Which is it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Obviously faked screenshots, you sir are immoral for trying to beguile the Orbis community with these flagrant lies.

Did you check the pixels?

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

If we're being strictly accurate, the rolling VE portion of the plan was discussed with Shellhound. Also with Rose who helped pick the date. And our other allies who knew it was going to happen. And Guardian's allies, including Vanguard (though the date may not have been shared with them as of the time of the leak. Rampage was one of the progenitors of the roll VE plan actually. He's been pushing for that since he left Syndicate.)

The second phase of the my proposed plan, which concerned Rose hadn't been brought up with Guardian yet. Probably would have happened sometime this week. 

EDIT: Not getting into the multitude of issues between SK and Ragnar, not the place. Suffice it to say that if we had proof he'd gained unauthorized access to our forums, we'd have shared it by now, and hit him immediately after.

Was your goal just to have nobody oppose you and for SK to be the "best" alliance? Because if so, this is the furthest from that.

This will be fun to watch

dpluao815a3.png

~Syndicate is spending time buying up materials and preparing instead of declaring war. Such planning. Such treachery~

No, we're cheerleaders. We built up to increase ANS.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

A few post ago your alliance mates directly contradicted your statement, by claiming that Mensa had no issue with VE, but entered (and plotted) out of loyalty to allies?

You contradict yourself at every turn. Which is it?

Keep in mind these are individual perspectives on the matter.  Neither he or I, or really many of us speak for the entirety of the alliance.  Look more to TUGT, Pfeiffer, Vanek, or Spite.

As for the "no issue with VE" - I personally haven't seen much said about VE.  I don't have a issue with VE, but I am supporting Mensa HQ and the allies we have in this.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The kerning gives it away

bonus points if you get the reference, kids!

We have no space for such tomfoolery.

Edited by hornguardia
  • Upvote 1

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

I never liked VE & since Rose was wanting to go to war against them, it stands to reason that they weren't the best of friends in the first place, no.

If we're being honest though, the list of alliances I like is incredibly thin. UC, DEIC, Test, Vanguard (sometimes), MaloneClub, and Guardian are the few alliances that don't habitually shitpost.

As far as I can tell, the members of Arrgh, VE, and BRMC are the worst offenders.

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I never liked VE & since Rose was wanting to go to war against them, it stands to reason that they weren't the best of friends in the first place, no.

Just curious, what did we ever do to you?

I love Mensa HQ and Pfeiffer. Hope to get to know the rest as well soon :D

Just curious, what did we ever do to you?

I love Mensa HQ and Pfeiffer. Hope to get to know the rest as well soon :D

Nothing directly. I just take note of when people who post dumb !@#$ have a forum badge with their alliance. Arrgh, VE, and BRMC seem to be the worst posters in general.

I was not aware that I and the Seven Kingdoms leadership had such things in common. What a shame this is how it all goes. 

Join us against those who seek to destroy us~

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio