Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

I never liked VE & since Rose was wanting to go to war against them, it stands to reason that they weren't the best of friends in the first place, no.

If we're being honest though, the list of alliances I like is incredibly thin. UC, DEIC, Test, Vanguard (sometimes), MaloneClub, and Guardian are the few alliances that don't habitually !@#$post.

As far as I can tell, the members of Arrgh, VE, and BRMC are the worst offenders.

UC? Did you mean US?

To be honest, I haven't seen VE members shitpost much.  Then again, I don't browse the entirety of these forums.  Heck, Mensa shitposts more than most alliances when a event we're involved in happens, but I feel most do it for the lulz.

• Downvote 1

I think there's a lesson to be learned here. When planning a war campaign, OPSEC is crucial to keeping your plan from reaching the enemy.

o/ to the Brave

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 1

I never liked VE & since Rose was wanting to go to war against them, it stands to reason that they weren't the best of friends in the first place, no.

If we're being honest though, the list of alliances I like is incredibly thin. UC, DEIC, Test, Vanguard (sometimes), MaloneClub, and Guardian are the few alliances that don't habitually !@#$post.

As far as I can tell, the members of Arrgh, VE, and BRMC are the worst offenders.

oh, no love or mention of us. pshhh

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

oh, no love or mention of us. pshhh

Don't worry, you're the worst and notorious for it.

• Upvote 1

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Maybe you just hate us? I don't know. But really, you had nothing to fear from Rose until you decided to plot against us. 

esa5z.jpg

Why HoJ, are we Cross? Does this mean we can't be friends anymore?

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

Nothing directly. I just take note of when people who post dumb !@#$ have a forum badge with their alliance. Arrgh, VE, and BRMC seem to be the worst posters in general.

Join us against those who seek to destroy us~

Fair enough, makes sense.

Hey MoonPie when this is all over come visit us at our forums.  Hell, come visit before the fun stops!

I plan on it!

• Upvote 1

He's your leader. He speaks for your alliance. 

What he says is above all else, exactly what the opinion of SK is. If you don't enjoy it, leave. Or better yet read about what's in the Sk govt area about you, If memory serves that was some fairly awesome posts.

There's positives and negatives. But at least Ren hasn't cried like a baby when removed from a position that they were not doing in the interest of the rest of the alliance as well as not selfish when it came to growing in a group. Contrary to someone else we know who blew up like a nuke over something not that huge. That person was even offered to still work in their same job, but as the deputy due to their RL keeping them too busy for the head position.

However, I do agree that Ren shouldn't have posted that here. Let bygones be bygones. Past is past and you can't change it. So just look at what you can change in the future instead. And by the way, holding grudges is childish.

At least we have some Politics going on :D Helps the game not be boring. Someone's gotta get the game all ruffled up.

Edited by Valdoroth

Lol, please define your standards in rating posts

Maybe you are the leading authority in posting non- !@#$ materials.

If you are, please do enlighten us

• Upvote 1

Lol, please define your standards in rating posts

Maybe you are the leading authority in posting non- !@#$ materials.

If you are, please do enlighten us

Circlejerking and holier-than-thou whiteknighting are generally what rub me the wrong way fastest.

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Circlejerking and holier-than-thou whiteknighting are generally what rub me the wrong way fastest.

If you hate circlejerking, then you should try reading the garbage mensa members post constantly.

If we're being strictly accurate, the rolling VE portion of the plan was discussed with Shellhound. Also with Rose who helped pick the date. And our other allies who knew it was going to happen. And Guardian's allies, including Vanguard (though the date may not have been shared with them as of the time of the leak. Rampage was one of the progenitors of the roll VE plan actually. He's been pushing for that since he left Syndicate.)

The second phase of the my proposed plan, which concerned Rose hadn't been brought up with Guardian yet. Probably would have happened sometime this week.

EDIT: Not getting into the multitude of issues between SK and Ragnar, not the place. Suffice it to say that if we had proof he'd gained unauthorized access to our forums, we'd have shared it by now, and hit him immediately after.

Hey thanks for finally admitting the screens were real.. Took long enough.

If you hate circlejerking, then you should try reading the garbage mensa members post constantly.

He says, being the biggest shitposter on OWF.

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

He says, being the biggest shitposter on OWF.

1396810767057.gif

• Upvote 2

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

While we're on the topic of "circlejerking," it would be wise to point out that group-think is a valid psychological phenomena that affects -- you guessed it -- groups. The "circlejerk" is a modern interpretation of groups being polarized to one thought or mindlessly bandwagoning onto an idea. Given this, I would like to say that it is an inevitable consequence of interacting with a society, and alliances count as "clicks" in the Orbis global society.

Now that that's out of the way, I should actually make this post have some meaningful content.

There's nothing wrong with the response that VE is giving Guardian, and the response Guardian is giving VE is acceptable; it's all expected. It seems that people are losing their temper over this.

Edited by John Henry Holliday
  • Upvote 2

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"