Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER

** The views and opinions expressed by Tenages in the screenshots above are not representative of all members of Seven Kingdoms. You should not treat any opinion expressed by Tenages as the general sentiment among SK members, but only as an expression of his opinion. **

Tenages is the king of SK, who are we supposed to expect to voice the opinions of SK membership over their own king? If this was just a member it'd be one thing, it's different when it's the leader. If you truly disagree with the claims and opinions he said then why didn't you speak up against them and say you felt this was a bad idea? I get that there are members that don't agree with what he said or aren't aware of the entire situation, but they still were following the orders and going with everything until it resulted in them having to lose some pixels - they could've left at any time prior to this. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER

** The views and opinions expressed by Tenages in the screenshots above are not representative of all members of Seven Kingdoms. You should not treat any opinion expressed by Tenages as the general sentiment among SK members, but only as an expression of his opinion. **

"Hey world, I know he's our leader and all, but what he says is complete bull shit. Well, it's only bull shit when it puts us in a bad light. kbye"

• Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER

He's your leader. He speaks for your alliance. 

What he says is above all else, exactly what the opinion of SK is. If you don't enjoy it, leave. Or better yet read about what's in the Sk govt area about you, If memory serves that was some fairly awesome posts.

As stated before, Guardian had no knowledge of the intent of SK and Rose until this leaked from their forums. 

Not sure why VE themselves were gearing up to hit us in the first place. We've been the odd-man out ever since we took care of a couple of large alliances. i assume that may be why all this is occurring. 

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

As stated before, Guardian had no knowledge of the intent of SK and Rose until this leaked from their forums. 

Not sure why VE themselves were gearing up to hit us in the first place. We've been the odd-man out ever since we took care of a couple of large alliances. i assume that may be why all this is occurring. 

Guardian is SK's MADP partner. The notion that they weren't aware, or should somehow be excluded from the consequences of the plans of their ally who they are sworn to go to war with aggressively and defensively, is complete nonsense.

• Upvote 6

Guardian is SK's MADP partner. The notion that they weren't aware, or should somehow be excluded from the consequences of the plans of their ally who they are sworn to go to war with aggressively and defensively, is complete nonsense.

Not entirely correct. Alliances discuss politics all the time w/o going to their allies for every single thing. 

"Recognition of hostilities" topics are little more than an acknowlegement that someone has attacked you (hostilities) and that you have noticed that they've attacked you (recognition). It took you long enough but it's a nice OP anyway.

Ragnar is right when he says that Tenages speaks for SK.

6hu5nt.jpg

Not entirely correct. Alliances discuss politics all the time w/o going to their allies for every single thing. 

Agree, some leaders can't be assed to go and tell their members everything, much less their allies. Tenages' intentions were not known by anyone in our alliance until  they went public. 

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER

pew pew i landed a missile on youuu

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Agree, some leaders can't be assed to go and tell their members everything, much less their allies. Tenages' intentions were not known by anyone in our alliance until they went public.

As stated in one of the screen shots in the original post, Shellhound discussed this with Tenages.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Keep in mind, leaders of all alliances discuss politics behind close doors to prevent leaks.  Otherwise leaks like this ( And India's leak of Cornerstone's post in his RP post ) happen if leaders were to be completely transparent with their members.

As for people in SK supporting Tenages, but not agreeing with his opinion - I just want to state that some members of Mensa don't like Pfeiffer, yet we support him as it is to stay unified.  Just common knowledge.  You can have disagreeing opinions and still not suffer from dissension.

That's not to say people are unaware of potential consequences.  I'm sure everybody is aware of the PR hits that could occur here.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Piss off. Your leader was caught plotting to take down VE and Rose. That absolutely is representative of all members of SK.

It's really not, though. If those screens real, then they are from a government forum that most of us have no access to. My point was that his personal opinions of Rose and it's leadership aren't necessary reflective of individual SK members. I'm not referring to the crazy plan itself, just the qualitative statements about the alliances. Most of our membership don't care one way or the about Rose or VE, but we'll still support our leader. SK as a whole has not stated a formal opinion on either of those alliances in the way that we've formally professed our love of Guardian.

He's your leader. He speaks for your alliance. 

What he says is above all else, exactly what the opinion of SK is. If you don't enjoy it, leave. Or better yet read about what's in the Sk govt area about you, If memory serves that was some fairly awesome posts.

Haha I've butted heads with all of the leadership, past and present. I'm sure their's not a lot of love for me in their secret forum. You should have grabbed screens of those too  :P

• Upvote 2

Haha I've butted heads with all of the leadership, past and present. I'm sure their's not a lot of love for me in their secret forum. You should have grabbed screens of those too   :P

The fact the government are so incompetent that they actually think I leaked those screenshots, astonishes me. I couldn't even PM on the forum when I was on there(for the whole 2 days before being banned)

I don't know who leaked them, but I'll be honest at least they've shown Guardian, DEIC and the rest of Orbis exactly how deceiving and imbecilic SK is. Hell, you guys can't even post a DoW on alliances you attack. ;)

ugh. I had hoped accusations of Rags being a leaker were over, there was never any proof provided and if someone does have any kind of proof, please come to me. 

There should be admin logs if Rags still had magical admin powers. 

I wouldn't mind if this thread got locked up, it's spiraled into something it shouldn't be. 

Edited by MrHiott

As stated in one of the screen shots in the original post, Shellhound discussed this with Tenages.

If we're being strictly accurate, the rolling VE portion of the plan was discussed with Shellhound. Also with Rose who helped pick the date. And our other allies who knew it was going to happen. And Guardian's allies, including Vanguard (though the date may not have been shared with them as of the time of the leak. Rampage was one of the progenitors of the roll VE plan actually. He's been pushing for that since he left Syndicate.)

The second phase of the my proposed plan, which concerned Rose hadn't been brought up with Guardian yet. Probably would have happened sometime this week. 

EDIT: Not getting into the multitude of issues between SK and Ragnar, not the place. Suffice it to say that if we had proof he'd gained unauthorized access to our forums, we'd have shared it by now, and hit him immediately after.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

It's really not, though. If those screens real, then they are from a government forum that most of us have no access to. My point was that his personal opinions of Rose and it's leadership aren't necessary reflective of individual SK members. I'm not referring to the crazy plan itself, just the qualitative statements about the alliances. Most of our membership don't care one way or the about Rose or VE, but we'll still support our leader. SK as a whole has not stated a formal opinion on either of those alliances in the way that we've formally professed our love of Guardian.

Haha I've butted heads with all of the leadership, past and present. I'm sure their's not a lot of love for me in their secret forum. You should have grabbed screens of those too  :P

We butt heads with Ren all the time. She's our loyal opposition. Of course we vent about it. We also appreciate it, and implement her suggestions when her arguments win us over.  :wub:

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Protip: Don't commit that kind of stuff to text. Leaks and spies happen. Take a page from modern geopolitics and make your sooper seekrit conversations as hard to reproduce as possible, especially if your plans are particularly diabolical. 

That said, VE et al admit by reproducing the screen shots that they had/have a spy planted within at least one major alliance. Allies and opponents of theirs alike should think about cleaning house. 

Protip: Don't commit that kind of stuff to text. Leaks and spies happen. Take a page from modern geopolitics and make your sooper seekrit conversations as hard to reproduce as possible, especially if your plans are particularly diabolical.

That said, VE et al admit by reproducing the screen shots that they had/have a spy planted within at least one major alliance. Allies and opponents of theirs alike should think about cleaning house.

Us, along with many others were provided with these by a third party. From what I understand, we were not the first, second, or even third to have them.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Easy there, you might strain yourself with that stretch.

The Syndicate also offers stretching classes for a small fee! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Easy there, you might strain yourself with that stretch.

The Syndicate also offers stretching classes for a small fee! 

"Stretching classes with Partisan"

hmmmm sounds interesting...