Time is Up [Retirement]

His Holy Decagon

It was a great time having you as my leader thank you for the many many good times and memories (and yeah the 10 cities and number of projects also helped). It's sad to see you go but I wish you the best with whatever you may do. Cataclysm has been nothing but kind to me and I attribute a large amount of that to you Deca and I'm nothing but grateful thank you very much.

Edited by chad
Making the post read better
  • Upvote 2

Why are you reading this.

Just now, His Holy Decagon said:

Dear friends, allies, and fellow nations,

Reflecting upon my time as a leader in Cataclysm, I am most proud of the legacy we have built together—an embodiment of planned and tactical growth on a grand scale. At the heart of this success lies the unwavering dedication and support of each and every one of our members. Your commitment to our alliance, your perseverance during times of hardship, and your unwavering loyalty have made all the difference.

As I transition into a more behind-the-scenes role, my aim is to ensure a smooth succession and provide the benefit of my experience and knowledge wherever it is needed, across all areas. While my voice may not be as prominent, rest assured that my dedication to our shared goals remains steadfast. I will be here to offer guidance, advice, and support, ensuring the continuity of our strategic endeavors.

As I/We embark on a new chapter, I leave Cataclysm Leadership with a sense of fulfillment and a profound appreciation for the incredible journey we have undertaken together. May our alliance continue to thrive, and may our bonds endure, shaping a future that surpasses even our loftiest aspirations.

With deepest gratitude and warm regards,

His Holy Decagon

TL;DR - I am retiring from Leadership in Cataclysm as well as the foreseeable future, wish me luck!

Also Deca:

• Upvote 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

Good luck on the retirement @His Holy Decagon, well deserved! Leading an alliance is tough and everyone deserves a break at times. ☣️

Edited by Key
  • Upvote 1

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

o7

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Well done my friend. You easily exceeded expectations by putting CATA in a position that few would ever be able to do. It's been an honor. 

Enjoy your retirement.

• Upvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

Thank you for your service sir

You are the best leader that i ever mate at pnw

Well you technically my first boss at pnw because when i play pnw for the first time i join straight to Cata but thats decision was the best decision in my life

Long Live Cataclysm!!!

Long Live His Holy Decagon!!!

Those not in CATA may not fully appreciate the exceptional dedication of @His Holy Decagon in ensuring that all his members are well taken care of. He consistently invests hours each day on PnW, not for his own nation, but to ping people to discuss their next projects, rebuilds, and cities. Pretty sure I remember him waking up in the middle of the night to approve withdrawals for people. 

You've done a great deal of heavy lifting for CATA, so thank you for your service and enjoy your well-deserved 'break'. 

• Upvote 1