Off to Ruin a Different Game

The Mad Titan

Sanreizan is open to any former BK members looking for a home. We harbor no bad feelings, you're good fighters and important members of the community.

• Haha 2

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

I only spoke to you once back in October when I was trying to push for Coal B to release terms so peace talks could start...  I made statements back then about how what was going on was ridiculous and made subsequent posts in other threads warning that sometimes things could go too far, or on for too long.  No one wanted to listen to that warning and instead kept pushing and pushing with as much vile toxicity as they could throw.  As a result, communities and the game itself have now been forever changed or even lost...

I may be a member of Coal A and had my misgivings about BK along with the rest of Coal B, but...I am sorry to see this happen...  Things indeed were pushed too far and the war went on for way too long.  We all had a hand in what happened and share a responsibility for the tragedy that is befalling the game right now.  Regardless of how we've got to this point though, I hope we can learn from this and ensure it never happens again...  On that note, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.  Wherever you go, take a lesson from what's happened here and...make sure it doesn't happen elsewhere...  Good bye, and good luck...

• Upvote 2

I think I, like many, have been around for the entirety of BK's existence. From the youthful BK with the OG leadership to today's end - even being allied for a while back in the prime days of the game. There is a lot of toxic shit out in this community, the war, one of the books. Doesn't mean people are bad - this is a game. It is sad to see alliances go, disband, especially ones that I've been close to.

BK, through old friendships, new friendships, fighting alongside y'all and fighting against, it has been a pleasure. Good luck to you and yours wherever they shall go. o/

Also, real quick edit: Trying to nab people to join your alliance, super classy.

Edited by Mad Max
fricking random words
  • Upvote 3