Everyone too scared, so why don't you do something kastor? I'll tell you why, because you're too scared. You know you and your alliance is too weak to take on anyone. Declare on someone, it doesn't matter.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done with all this tiptoeing and building coalitions and cold war bullshit.   Grow a pair and we'll see what's up.

Thank goodness, we've been sitting here for days just waiting for your blessing to get started!

We tried to warn you

Everyone too scared, so why don't you do something kastor? I'll tell you why, because you're too scared. You know you and your alliance is too weak to take on anyone. Declare on someone, it doesn't matter.

Lord A Aron would roll Mensa with ease.  :ph34r:

Edited by Insert Name Here

I should probably point out there blood is in short supply these days. So if someone could please end one of their treaties and go solo. The community of Orbis would be happy to rapidly defuse its pent up sexual "war' tension.

• Upvote 1

Knock knock

I'll kick things off, when are Cornerstone going to follow through on their threats to roll Rose?

48 minutes left

stilltime1.jpg

• Upvote 3

The web has grown too incestuous for anyone to do anything.

The current treaty web makes it impossible to do anything without half the game having an excuse to jump on you. If you're trying to play conventionally, and be a rational actor, you can't do anything. 

We're at a point where we're dangerous close to the meme of 'ally the entire game and let's have world peace' being reality. That's terrifying.

If treaties had sunset clauses, that would be great. 

• Upvote 3

Well, this call out thread worked as well as expected

Where's the fun in being careful anyway, if all this build up time is spent waiting for a real fight, and everybody is too scared to fight then why bother building up at all? Oh but wait, if you don't build up you get rekt cause everyone else builds up and gets wrapped in paper. There is a fundamental flaw with this game. I believe a possible solution is to start over each time the political scene stagnates to an unplayable level. Oh wait https://statekraft.com/

• Upvote 1

Where's the fun in being careful anyway, if all this build up time is spent waiting for a real fight, and everybody is too scared to fight then why bother building up at all? Oh but wait, if you don't build up you get rekt cause everyone else builds up and gets wrapped in paper. There is a fundamental flaw with this game. I believe a possible solution is to start over each time the political scene stagnates to an unplayable level. Oh wait https://statekraft.com/

Are you suggesting we play multiple nations simulation games?

What tension? This is a plot by the Dioists to raise prices of war materials so they can make a pretty penny. The dioists are worse than the Ayyslams. We must stop their conspiracy to extort Orbis of every penny, first it was those two shiny towers and the plane, now its tricking us into fighting each other. The real enemy is in Israel.

Edited by Arkiri Arch