Stats for the stats god!

Zoot

MORE ATTENTION FOR ALPHA PLEASE.

STOP BULLYING ALPHA YOSO

OOC ATTACK

Am I doing this right?

Just don't repost one of their images. It might change when you wake up the next day. Might even see a report about it too lmao.

Amirite Hope?

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

MORE ATTENTION FOR ALPHA PLEASE.

STOP BULLYING ALPHA YOSO

OOC ATTACK

Am I doing this right?

i'd like to apologize for whatever we did to you. seriously i am real sorry and i hope you can move on at some point. if you would rather we just not post, please just let us know. i mean that genuinely.

forums are generally used for discussion, but if that is not what you think they are for let me know. 

Edited by HopeSolo

i'd like to apologize for whatever we did to you. seriously i am real sorry and i hope you can move on at some point. if you would rather we just not post, please just let us know. i mean that genuinely.

forums are generally used for discussion, but if that is not what you think they are for let me know. 

Nah, you are free to post what you want. I'm merely enjoying my newfound freedoms with a few style imitations. :)

os9LcJK.gif

Would be great if you followed your own advice and practiced what you preach, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Lxr4VfE.png

Any one else have a hard time reading HopeSolo's posts?

I have a hard time reading any of the alpha/tS love feud posts. Especially since it's the same posts over and over and I WISH I WAS BLIND JESUS CHRIST
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Yeah, the feud has gotten silly at this point.  Just put a pause on it for 3 months, so it can be used to kickstart another world war imo.

Hopefully they stay at war forever so we don't need to waste time coming up with new CB's.

Blood for the blood throne.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Hopefully they stay at war forever so we don't need to waste time coming up with new CB's.

Blood for the blood throne.

*Blood for the Blood God, skulls for the Skull Throne!

Sorry to be that guy!  :P

you can understand why we though. when we started talking stats a month ago or so, people in tS called us liars and that PnW stat tracker's value of infra numbers were faulty even though they were accurate. if your side had been more respectful and less shitposty or spamy, maybe things on these forums could remain cordial. i know that prior to this war, no one in alpha disliked BK and in general we respect your war skills and as long as you don't keep shitposting us and being antagonistic towards us, i don't think there are any lingering issues on our end and we quite like alliances who fight well. part of our internal culture i suppose, even if we found you on the other side of this war.

this is going to anger you no doubt and while i thank you for making at attempt here, your infra value assumptions, which is where the bulk of the damage comes from, contain a hugely flawed one-size-fits-all number of $6,879 per infra unit. no offense seriously, but it makes the final numbers off by tens of billions. again, in all respect, it does make those infra numbers, which make up the bulk of the damage, unusable.

given there are actual numbers the value if infra damage dealt, can i ask why you didn't use these numbers instead of that estimation number of $6,879 per infra unit?

i know, alpha would've had an avg value of infra of about $500-1500 per infra unit and CS would've been more like $20,000 per unit destroyed. i can only speak to those, since that was our front. so high infra alliances got dealt way more dmg and those hitting them did way more dmg as well. at this point i know it's not really worth it, but tabulating just the stat tracker's value infra numbers would be very interesting to see, but you would need someone who could get that data with a script, sorry outside of my realm of knowledge.

respectfully,

hope

I've explained my reasoning for the "est damage" columns above. It's impossible to calculate the exact value of infra destroyed, so it's just there to give you an idea.

If you would like a more accurate number, you can use the in game stat tracker or talk to Memph. You won't get the precise value of infra destroyed on CS but you'll get an idea. It's currently impossible given the status of the API to get value of infra destroyed on certain fronts. Well, it's possible but !@#$ all that work.

Also you can't expect BK to stop shitposting, that's our culture. It would be like having James and Steve actually make a post with real content. It just will never happen.

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

you can understand why we though. when we started talking stats a month ago or so, people in tS called us liars and that PnW stat tracker's value of infra numbers were faulty even though they were accurate. if your side had been more respectful and less shitposty or spamy, maybe things on these forums could remain cordial. i know that prior to this war, no one in alpha disliked BK and in general we respect your war skills and as long as you don't keep shitposting us and being antagonistic towards us, i don't think there are any lingering issues on our end and we quite like alliances who fight well. part of our internal culture i suppose, even if we found you on the other side of this war.

this is going to anger you no doubt and while i thank you for making at attempt here, your infra value assumptions, which is where the bulk of the damage comes from, contain a hugely flawed one-size-fits-all number of $6,879 per infra unit. no offense seriously, but it makes the final numbers off by tens of billions. again, in all respect, it does make those infra numbers, which make up the bulk of the damage, unusable.

given there are actual numbers the value if infra damage dealt, can i ask why you didn't use these numbers instead of that estimation number of $6,879 per infra unit?

i know, alpha would've had an avg value of infra of about $500-1500 per infra unit and CS would've been more like $20,000 per unit destroyed. i can only speak to those, since that was our front. so high infra alliances got dealt way more dmg and those hitting them did way more dmg as well. at this point i know it's not really worth it, but tabulating just the stat tracker's value infra numbers would be very interesting to see, but you would need someone who could get that data with a script, sorry outside of my realm of knowledge.

respectfully,

hope

I've explained my reasoning for the "est damage" columns above. It's impossible to calculate the exact value of infra destroyed, so it's just there to give you an idea.

If you would like a more accurate number, you can use the in game stat tracker or talk to Memph. You won't get the precise value of infra destroyed on CS but you'll get an idea. It's currently impossible given the status of the API to get value of infra destroyed on certain fronts. Well, it's possible but !@#$ all that work.

Also you can't expect BK to stop shitposting, that's our culture. It would be like having James and Steve actually make a post with real content. It just will never happen.

I think you missed the point. When we used the stat tracker, BK, Mensa, tS, TKR, and co called us liars and said the numbers were inaccurate. Now ya'll are using them. The initial claim was the stat tracker was inaccurate, therefore Alpha is lying. Now it is being referenced by the very same people who made the claims it was wrong. That's just plain shitty.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I don't think we called you liars, we just pointed out that your were deliberately ignoring important values like lost economic viability and lost military + the lost money/resources from nuking etc etc

Wouldn't make sense to try and claim Alpha isn't a solid nuke turret, but that doesn't mean you get to frame it as some kind of great accomplishment, either.

Also, I'm laugh-crying at all of the blatant Alpha hypocrisy and drowning in the irony.

HopeSolo talking about maintaining the integrity of the forums?

Placentica saying he's owed an apology for blatant insults and attacks?

James II trying to dig at people for regurgitating shit info?

It's too rich. I'm puking.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I think you missed the point. When we used the stat tracker, BK, Mensa, tS, TKR, and co called us liars and said the numbers were inaccurate. Now ya'll are using them. The initial claim was the stat tracker was inaccurate, therefore Alpha is lying. Now it is being referenced by the very same people who made the claims it was wrong. That's just plain shitty.

1) I don't use the in game tracker

2) I never said nor have I seen a BK member saying it was incorrect. Please link me to the post though so I don't have to go through all the literal shit you post.

Get your shit straight James. You are incorrect over and over again. I can't imagine you enjoy just being a shit stain to this community.

And before you claim OOC attack like you guys like to, it's not an attack on you, it's an attack on your shitty in-game personality.

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Liar.

• Alpha was the biggest loser of this war if you include Syndicate/TEst vs Alpha as part of this war. They lost more per-capita than anyone else. 

Nukes don't mean you're good fighters.

People fighting Alpha were dumb taking so long in buying small amounts of ships. 

Stop talking.

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

• People fighting Alpha were dumb taking so long in buying small amounts of ships. 

Cooooould be. We debated about this a lot internally. Hindsight talking I don't think we expected the war to go as long as it did.

It was tricky to specifically defend against those small ship hits, though. Alpha nations were in our lower tier, and defending all of our little guys against double-bought ship hits from nations with twice the city count, counting dry dock costs and lost revenue from the slots across all the nations we'd have to defend, was determined to be cheaper than just taking the hits and rebuying the infra.

We made the point that lost revenue potential was the real damage to Alpha after the first week. They prefer to focus on straight infra damage. Shrug.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Cooooould be. We debated about this a lot internally. Hindsight talking I don't think we expected the war to go as long as it did.

It was tricky to specifically defend against those small ship hits, though. Alpha nations were in our lower tier, and defending all of our little guys against double-bought ship hits from nations with twice the city count, counting dry dock costs and lost revenue from the slots across all the nations we'd have to defend, was determined to be cheaper than just taking the hits and rebuying the infra.

We made the point that lost revenue potential was the real damage to Alpha after the first week. They prefer to focus on straight infra damage. Shrug.

There's your problem. You have a lower tier.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

There's your problem. You have a lower tier.

Their city count pretty much double (or tripled in some cases) throughout the entire duration of that war though.

We figured that was a better investment than ships. :P

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Their city count pretty much double (or tripled in some cases) throughout the entire duration of that war though.

We figured that was a better investment than ships. :P

If you had ever mass blockaded Alpha, you could've shut us down, but instead the war went past 60 days. You had every opportunity to shut it down, but sure, some cheap cities are a better prize.

• Upvote 1

If you had ever mass blockaded Alpha, you could've shut us down, but instead the war went past 60 days. You had every opportunity to shut it down, but sure, some cheap cities are a better prize.

It was considered, but it was calculated that getting our newer members acquainted with the war system while getting them cities was a better investment. As expected, the 100+ cities built during that period helped us dominate in the global war and set us up for a quick rebuild.

Lxr4VfE.png

I think I was the only one really pushing us hard to do an alliance wide blockade.  Maybe one other?  I haven't gone back to check the discussion thread.

There was lots of discussion and lots of good points made on both sides of the debate, however.  We opted to forgo the large blockade.  Either way we would've done just fine.

• Downvote 1