Stats for the stats god!

Zoot

You misread my statement. I updated numbers for the last week data and I was low on my my 8-9b and 10b numbers, so my apologies. We are up to 10b right now and close to 11b if you count CS and most likely heading towards $12b. If you include TEst add 2.38b to those numbers.

I said: "What is more interesting is Alpha has done $8-9 billion in infra damage to The Syndicate/CS and will most likely do $10b in total damage between the wars. That is far more than any other alliance in this game."

This is 100% a fact that can be verified.

Secondly, $10b is $1,000,000,000 more than NK did. If you want to argue that nearly 2x the total BoC has done this entire war is not "far more", you are welcome to do so, as I agree that is a very subjective qualifier.

It makes no difference what other people do, if you think 110% is far more than 100% you are wrong. You also can't post rationalise something you said before with new statistics to make it right. Wait a few days then reply to me with updated stats so you can prove yourself right. You even mentioned mensa doing more than 6bil in one round, multiple alliances are indeed doing close to the damage you've done (in much much shorter time periods) and will likely surpass it pretty quickly.

T7Vrilp.png

I guess Fraggle won Politics and War when she came up with the zero infra farming and nuking build. No one could damage her, she could occasionally launch a nuke and damage other people, thus she could only win and never lose.

• Upvote 4

Obviously Steve, you have a different perception on war objectives.  You want to do Infra damage.  Here in Syndicate, we only wanted to kill your growth till you submitted.  You're not submitting, but there's several nations in your alliance pinned down on economic growth due to negative revenue generation.  However, either you have a stash somewhere or someone is footing the bill to pay for your nukes.  A shame really, you're wasting time on it.

While Syndicate continues to grow, you'll continue being a thorn in our side.  As long as the war continues, Alpha will not return back to it's former size.  Should just take the white peace, then play the PR battle again once you're built back up.  Amusing though that you attempted to stop a world war, it still ended up happening in some way due to poor communication issues, and the sphere you're more aligned with probably could've used Alpha at it's peak strength.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It makes no difference what other people do, if you think 110% is far more than 100% you are wrong. You also can't post rationalise something you said before with new statistics to make it right. Wait a few days then reply to me with updated stats so you can prove yourself right. You even mentioned mensa doing more than 6bil in one round, multiple alliances are indeed doing close to the damage you've done (in much much shorter time periods) and will likely surpass it pretty quickly.

I think you are mixing up your subjective statements.  My old stats are right and with updated numbers show an even bigger dmg number, which was the point that you seemed to have missed.  Both were right.  If you actually read my post you can see this and stop trying to grand stand here.

I never mentioned Mensa doing more than 6b in one round.  I said 5.3b, go back and re-read man.  Maybe some on your side will surpass $12b in $infra dmg we've done.  Alpha is 30 nations.  How many are in Mensa? tS? BK?

Your point was debunked, now you continue to admit I was making sense.  I'm not even sure why you are continuing to do this. 

I responded to this:

Actually I was more just correcting your incorrect (I see a trend) statement. 'that is far more than any other alliance in the game' not only is it not far more, it's not even more. If you're gonna boast, which you are more than welcome to, at least do it with facts.

You were provided facts to show my statement was correct.  Yet you are so hunkered down in your "Placentica is wrong" confirmation bias, that you won't even read my posts.  Oh well, what can I do, you can ignore my content if you'd like.

Obviously Steve, you have a different perception on war objectives.  You want to do Infra damage.  Here in Syndicate, we only wanted to kill your growth till you submitted.  You're not submitting, but there's several nations in your alliance pinned down on economic growth due to negative revenue generation.  However, either you have a stash somewhere or someone is footing the bill to pay for your nukes.  A shame really, you're wasting time on it.

While Syndicate continues to grow, you'll continue being a thorn in our side.  As long as the war continues, Alpha will not return back to it's former size.  Should just take the white peace, then play the PR battle again once you're built back up.  Amusing though that you attempted to stop a world war, it still ended up happening in some way due to poor communication issues, and the sphere you're more aligned with probably could've used Alpha at it's peak strength.

Now look who's throwing out wildly false accusations with no evidence.  You guys declared war on us for doing this exact same thing you are now doing.  By your chart you really aren't growing either if you go back 60-days and look at your membership numbers then vs. now.

I've already answer the other parts of this post, go re-read my responses in this topic.

Just ZI them and perma blockade them all.  You can tap away at them with ships until all their improvements are gone as well to pass the time.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Just ZI them and perma blockade them all.  You can tap away at them with ships until all their improvements are gone as well to pass the time.

Wait, did a Mensa/tS person just suggest that ships might have been effective.  This is a first.  I personally know of plenty of ways tS could've cut their $infra damage by 2-3 billion if not more, but I surely wasn't going to say anything.

Wait, did a Mensa/tS person just suggest that ships might have been effective.  This is a first.  I personally know of plenty of ways tS could've cut their $infra damage by 2-3 billion if not more, but I surely wasn't going to say anything.

I have always suggested that ships have a function.  Feel free to go check the suggestion sub-forum.

I missed your reply to my semi-tldr.  Could ya link me?

Both sides appear to be fighting and judging victory by different standards. Ships is truly the only way to cut off alpha but I'm sure all those spies getting used have informed you of huge amounts of raw and refined resources in their individual nation's. I'm sure the 10k credits didn't hurt.

What happens when the thorn in the side goes untreated? TS has as much interest in stopping this as alpha. I wonder when they will realize it.

PS: hi GPA, why don't we ever talk any more?

Both sides appear to be fighting and judging victory by different standards. Ships is truly the only way to cut off alpha but I'm sure all those spies getting used have informed you of huge amounts of raw and refined resources in their individual nation's. I'm sure the 10k credits didn't hurt.

What happens when the thorn in the side goes untreated? TS has as much interest in stopping this as alpha. I wonder when they will realize it.

Hence the ZI and blockade.  If there are tall citis in range of that sheepy needs to re-re-evaluate scores.

more nukes for the nuke god!

Now look who's throwing out wildly false accusations with no evidence.  You guys declared war on us for doing this exact same thing you are now doing.  By your chart you really aren't growing either if you go back 60-days and look at your membership numbers then vs. now.

I've already answer the other parts of this post, go re-read my responses in this topic.

I'm glad you bolded one part of an "or" statement and declared it as an accusation.  I think the term you're really looking for is "speculation".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

more nukes for the nuke god!

Hey mention to your boss that when he declares that people don't give him answers and then people do...he needs to respond or he is going to los credibility.  At this exact moment it is clear that I have out argued Alpha's claims.

Hey mention to your boss that when he declares that people don't give him answers and then people do...he needs to respond or he is going to los credibility.  At this exact moment it is clear that I have out argued Alpha's claims.

apeman made a good post here you should reference.

how many times have you responded to him with a one word spam post? if you want validation i'm sure you can get plenty of it on these forums and in your own halls. i've never seen such shitty forums overrun by the lowest common denominator which is why i don't come here often. other gameplaces have much more civil forums.

he's answering you. you just aren't in the mood to hear what he has to say because you aren't willing to admit alpha has done a lot of things quite well in the war department.

ease off, ts is winning and alpha is doing much better than we thought we would. we both should be happy. i'm happy i get some fresh cities to nuke.

• Upvote 2

apeman made a good post here you should reference.

how many times have you responded to him with a one word spam post? if you want validation i'm sure you can get plenty of it on these forums and in your own halls. i've never seen such shitty forums overrun by the lowest common denominator which is why i don't come here often. other gameplaces have much more civil forums.

he's answering you. you just aren't in the mood to hear what he has to say because you aren't willing to admit alpha has done a lot of things quite well in the war department.

ease off, ts is winning and alpha is doing much better than we thought we would. we both should be happy. i'm happy i get some fresh cities to nuke.

A few.

Apeman =/= alpha as i have shown.

He actually never has answered me but good try.

I am always in the mood.

Alpha is getting crushed and believes their ankle bitting is significant. It is not - again as I have proven.

Overal your reply is 3.2/11 not bad but lacking substance and veracity.

hqg-17.gif

I think you are mixing up your subjective statements.  My old stats are right and with updated numbers show an even bigger dmg number, which was the point that you seemed to have missed.  Both were right.  If you actually read my post you can see this and stop trying to grand stand here.

I never mentioned Mensa doing more than 6b in one round.  I said 5.3b, go back and re-read man.  Maybe some on your side will surpass $12b in $infra dmg we've done.  Alpha is 30 nations.  How many are in Mensa? tS? BK?

Your point was debunked, now you continue to admit I was making sense.  I'm not even sure why you are continuing to do this. 

I responded to this:

You were provided facts to show my statement was correct.  Yet you are so hunkered down in your "Placentica is wrong" confirmation bias, that you won't even read my posts.  Oh well, what can I do, you can ignore my content if you'd like.

Are you actually that much of a moron? let's refresh.

What is more interesting is Alpha has done $8-9 billion in infra damage to The Syndicate/CS and will most likely do $10b in total damage between the wars. That is far more than any other alliance in this game.

The important untruth here is the 'That is far more than any other alliance in this game.' part. That is wrong. Admit it. You were wrong. There is no need for walls of text trying to debunk this. over 9 bil was done in a single round. 8-9 billion is not far more than that, it isn't even more than that. These were the statistics you presented. You literally said $8-9 billion in damage is far more than anyone else has ever done which is completely incorrect. Side note: you later go on to show off about how little numbers you guys have to do that damage. NK did it with 7 men. You have no leg to stand on there.

Didn't nk do over 8 bil damage in a single round? Alpha has one boasting point and it's even beaten in that. Sad. 

Here is my reply which, whilst I got the numbers wrong, I underestimated to it's no biggie.

So your argument is "You got beat by Usain Bolt in the 100-yard dash, finished 2nd, and only got the silver medal. That is sad."

NK attacked GPA's super high infra nations and did 9b dmg by dropping 217 nukes. That was impressive in their precision and GPA attacking them to allow them to completely unload their payload before it could be spied away in such a short period of time. That has to be the most $infra dmg done by a single alliance in the history of PnW in a 5 day period. Alpha dropped 137 nukes in the first 5 day of actual game-time war for about 6.4b in damage. After the first 5 days damage scales down dramatically as it's about a daily nuke vs. nuking all targets. By comparison Mensa did about 5.3B in $infra damage the first 5 days of war, which seems to be the top for BK/tS's coalition and Mensa is winning most wars vs. losing like Alpha/NK. By further comparison BoC has done 635m total in $infra dmg over 5-7 days.

Am I not allowed to highlight areas of strength? Or areas where Alpha has fought a prolonged war and then nearing 60-days of war still been able to deal $750m in $infra dmg the last few days? Can I not be proud of Alpha's member war performance despite being in a losing position due to the odds against us?

Oh boy.

So your argument is "You got beat by Usain Bolt in the 100-yard dash, finished 2nd, and only got the silver medal. That is sad."

No, my argument is that you saying you beat Usain Bolt in the 100-yard dash when you actually did not, is sad. C'mon man this is basic stuff.

Can I not be proud of Alpha's member war performance despite being in a losing position due to the odds against us?

You are allowed to do whatever you want, freewill and all. What I will keep bringing you up on is lies. 

Right, here we go again, you're next post is as follows:

You misread my statement.  I updated numbers for the last week data and I was low on my my 8-9b and 10b numbers, so my apologies.  We are up to 10b right now and close to 11b if you count CS and most likely heading towards $12b.  If you include TEst add 2.38b to those numbers.
I said: "What is more interesting is Alpha has done $8-9 billion in infra damage to The Syndicate/CS and will most likely do $10b in total damage between the warsThat is far more than any other alliance in this game."

This is 100% a fact that can be verified.

Secondly, $10b is $1,000,000,000 more than NK did.  If you want to argue that nearly 2x the total BoC has done this entire war is not "far more", you are welcome to do so, as I agree that is a very subjective qualifier.

Right so I think what you are attempting to say here is that I was wrong to call you a liar, because you actually meant in your initial statement that the possibility of doing $10bil in damage is far more than any other alliance in this game. bare in mind in your initial post you still called it a possibility.  

YOU ARE STILL WRONG. $10 bil is not far more than $9 bil. the term 'far more' is a relative term based on the numbers you are using. I would agree $2bil is far more than $1bil as it is twice. 100% is not far more than 90%.

Next!

Ok so here first of all you say your old stats are right. 

I updated numbers for the last week data and I was low on my my 8-9b and 10b numbers, so my apologies

So were you right? or were you wrong? You have two options here. You are either saying you were right before and now you have gotten fresh figures further into the war and have done more damage now (obviously), which is what I pointed out as a ridiculous way to say you weren't wrong in your initial stats. OR, you are saying you were wrong in the first place, which makes you claim that you were not wrong in the first place, wrong. Very confusing, I agree.

Right yes I mixed up the numbers slightly there, I admit. See Steve, this is someone admitting when they got something wrong. Learn. 

Oh, and there's the member argument. NK HAD 7 ACTIVE MEMBERS.

Ah, yes, I can finally use it.

no.

T7Vrilp.png

:)

Thats cute jag. However, as you can see when someone makes a proper argument Steve just ignores it. So I gotta agree with the #1 first lady of all time.

Just say no to steve.

• Upvote 2

FYI Mensa and Syndicate were estimated to have dealt close to $15b damages each during the bored war. I say estimated because we didn't have the infra damage tool, so it was just estimated that the average infra destroyed had a certain value (I think it was $10,000?).

Anyways, Guardian is at $5.6b infra damage, $1.8b military damage and $0.3b looted so far this war for a total of $7.7b in damages. That's over $500m per member. I'm sure some of the bigger alliances have dished out more.

Cornerstone also dealt more infra damage yesterday than they took yesterday.

Edited by Memph
  • Upvote 1