Stats for the stats god!

Zoot

Enough about that. When are we getting new stats? Stats me up, bro!

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

FYI Mensa and Syndicate were estimated to have dealt close to $15b damages each during the bored war. I say estimated because we didn't have the infra damage tool, so it was just estimated that the average infra destroyed had a certain value (I think it was $10,000?).

Anyways, Guardian is at $5.6m infra damage, $1.8m military damage and $0.3m looted so far this war for a total of $7.7m in damages. That's over $500m per member. I'm sure some of the bigger alliances have dished out more.

Cornerstone also dealt more infra damage yesterday than they took yesterday.

Think you mean billion for your damage done not millions

Are you actually that much of a moron? let's refresh.

no.

You aren't going to get a response when you start and end like this.  If you can't be civil just put me on ignore please.

Actually I was more just correcting your incorrect (I see a trend) statement. 'that is far more than any other alliance in the game' not only is it not far more, it's not even more. If you're gonna boast, which you are more than welcome to, at least do it with facts.

That is calling me a liar.  This is a trend - people making this accusation so I'm responding to it.  I gave you facts.  You keep your opinions and disagree with mine, that's your right.

Steve can do 10 billion, 20 billion, 50 billion or even 100 billion in damage. Alpha will suffer defeat all the same.

Yes, we are losing.  Is your point that 125/128 nations can beat a 30 nation alliance?  Congrats.   Although if we do 50b or 100b in dmg to tS I'd hardly consider that a victory for you, lol.

If a loser can't get a peace they want, the obvious strategy is to make it as painful as possible for the winner to increase their chances of getting the peace they want.  I don't get what everyone's so upset about.  The ongoing war will limit t$'s growth potential by an unspecified factor, for sure.  Much more then a vietFAN type situation ever hurt the winner in that other world. Although, I don't see how a white peace isn't a good deal, but its not really my place to decide on that.

I'm quite pleased with my war performance.  I did have some tougher fights this time, largely caused by the order to not have lots of ships.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy

You keep talking about size, but we sure beat Rose back in the rollback war when they had a numbers advantage on us. If you are smart in your tactics you can take on any number of nations in a reasonable manner. But you have no sense of military tactics and so that is why you are losing worse than any alliance in the history of this game. Your nation, and every other nation in your alliance is ruined.

Edited by Lord Bagel
  • Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

You aren't going to get a response when you start and end like this.  If you can't be civil just put me on ignore please.

That is calling me a liar.  This is a trend - people making this accusation so I'm responding to it.  I gave you facts.  You keep your opinions and disagree with mine, that's your right.

Good job mate thanks. 

Notches.gif

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

Some stats for Guardian Chola and Coalition... as of 4pm EST.

Based of a price of $2800 for steel and $2300 for aluminium.

Total damages include:

value of military units, infra and cash loot

They do not include:

improvements lost, ammo/gas, value of missiles, nukes, spies, sale of military (cough SRD, Mantas, Samwise cough), any resources looted through beiging, any bank loot or loss of income

4Dl4BG7.png

Edited by Memph
  • Upvote 4

Be careful Yoso, once you get bigger than tS, thats when they turn on you.

That only happens when our sovereignty is breached by attempts to force gov changes, after multiple attempts to roll us, and undeniably consistent displays of hostile intentions.

BK has been a stalwart and wonderful ally of ours, I can't wait to return the favor in a world lead by the Obsidian Order.

• Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

You aren't going to get a response when you start and end like this. If you can't be civil just put me on ignore please.

That is calling me a liar. This is a trend - people making this accusation so I'm responding to it. I gave you facts. You keep your opinions and disagree with mine, that's your right.

Yes, we are losing. Is your point that 125/128 nations can beat a 30 nation alliance? Congrats. Although if we do 50b or 100b in dmg to tS I'd hardly consider that a victory for you, lol.

You conveniently leave out the part in which a majority of those 128 people were not in the range of Alpha nations at the start of the conflict.

Sure, you can brag about the amount of damage you're doing, but almost all of it is through nukes. Personally, I don't think being able to press a button a day constitutes as impressivearly, but whatever floats your ego boat.

• Upvote 2
6XmKiC2.png

Some stats for Guardian Chola and Coalition... as of 4pm EST.

Based of a price of $2800 for steel and $2300 for aluminium.

Total damages include:

value of military units, infra and cash loot

They do not include:

improvements lost, ammo/gas, value of missiles, nukes, spies, sale of military (cough SRD, Mantas, Samwise cough), any resources looted through beiging, any bank loot or loss of income

4Dl4BG7.png

Man, I always feel like we're slacking compared to you guys  :lol:

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Be careful Yoso, once you get bigger than tS, thats when they turn on you.

Did you make sure to put your tin foil hat on before posting that?

• Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Some more stats for ya, based on the intial damage assessment for Rose (difference in infra between pre war and now, calculate cost of infra as the midpoint between the current av infra and the pre war av infra) the damage taken by Rose is about 11 billion. 

Yeah that's gonna take like 2 months to rebuild from. 

As you sow, so shall you reap

Some more stats for ya, based on the intial damage assessment for Rose (difference in infra between pre war and now, calculate cost of infra as the midpoint between the current av infra and the pre war av infra) the damage taken by Rose is about 11 billion. 

Yeah that's gonna take like 2 months to rebuild from. 

Based on Sheepy's infra damage stats you lost $10 billion in infra, although you probably lost at least a couple billion in military too.

Where is the link to the infra damage stat graph? I can't find it anywhere

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Thanks pal. I just assumed I was gonna be able to find it again. I don't know what it I was thinking, I should know better by now...

4nVL9WJ.jpg