A quick Partisan note to NPO

Prefonteen

Let's look at more how hypocritical this can get. Mensa literally had Pfeiffer as a leader that came after Rose once we had Oblige/Foxes in the alliance, Pfeiffer often asked me to not accept them and kick them from the alliance due to Erep.

Where were any of you righteous guys whilst this was happening?

If you don't see why I think some of you are hypocritical than you are blind to your own faults.

Oh boy.  Keegoz stepping up to the batter's plate here.

Of course Mensa "literally" had Pfeiffer as a leader.

And of course I've called it out.  I like Oblige - I never had an issue with either Pfeiffer or Oblige, and even in the eRep community I poke fun about it here and there sometimes.  We all do.  It's no secret that those two will go at it no matter what game they play ( And this is why again, I don't give a shit about the crossover junk going on.  I care because of Syndicate being made as a bad guy due to a cropped up conversation of a member who was largely inactive ).

Back then during my time in Mensa, I've stated before I had no issues with him and that it was purely Pfeiffer/Oblige lovehate fest.  I even made jokes about it quite a few times, actually.

The only reason why I disliked Rose was Carter and Pubbie being idiots, but more than anything else - I just like to war.

Go ahead and search back.  I'd like to see a post about me being a hypocrite with your example.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I bet you felt real proud of yourself after making it.  Did you give yourself a self-congratulatory pat on the back?

Of course I gave myself a pat on the back. You have been playing the part of a victim for days so I took a couple minutes of my time and gave you something to make it at least semi-official.

The least you could do is thank me.

Edit: Roq you just know it is poor form to post screenshots of forum discussions without the accompanying context and posts from persons who started the whole issue in the first place. Go on, I am sure you have them so feel free to post even more pictures gained from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)'s forums before someone else does and makes you look foolish  :P

Edited by Charles the Tyrant
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

Of course I gave myself a pat on the back. You have been playing the part of a victim for days so I took a couple minutes of my time and gave you something to make it at least semi-official.

The least you could do is thank me.

Edit: Roq you just know it is poor form to post screenshots of forum discussions without the accompanying context and posts from persons who started the whole issue in the first place. Go on, I am sure you have them so feel free to post even more pictures gained from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)'s forums before someone else does and makes you look foolish  :P

No, bugger off honestly. Partisan already admitted he saw why we got on our toes over it. I'm not going to screen cap an entire topic.  There is no context that would make them look good.  I'm seriously done at this stage because you guys are too indoctrinated and you'll spin anything.

I'm just going to repost the screens again of the threats that came after that one

NRVEAEi.png

rQHFnjV.png

x6RFyzk.png

MQ2Ee7B.png

FhTzFp0.png

1mYbRjG.png

Militarization by tS allies

and then this topic is made by the same night the thread goes up and Partisan gets it from his spy.(I think I know who it is as there are only a few people it could be.)

9W3YXgi.png

No, bugger off honestly. Partisan already admitted he saw why we got on our toes over it. I'm not going to screen cap an entire topic.  There is no context that would make them look good.  I'm seriously done at this stage because you guys are too indoctrinated and you'll spin anything.

Let me make this clear for you: 

Yes, I can see why you 'got on your toes'. My talk with Mrhat saw us both go over events from our respective POV, backtracking to explain the details which put us both on edge. I conceded that the final part of my comment in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) was too snarky. Here's the difference though: I run two different characters in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW. I have done so for months and monts now. This can be attested by various people, not only in MI6 but also in other alliances. A quick look at my posting history in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) will show you the exact same writing style and the exact same process of formenting thoughts as displayed in that post. Does it mean I am going to use your 'For Steve' spat to run you over in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? No. If I am to do that, I have more pressing and relevant reasons to do so.

You keep bringing up my post there as an official confirmation from PW government that chim's supposed threat was legitimate. That's silly. Those are the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) forums, not the PW forums. I am not speaking in my capacity of leader as The Syndicate there. So i'll ask you this instead: If my post worried you so, why did you not personally contact me, or send someone to talk to me? I would have had to officially confirm or deny the statement in my capacity as a leader here.

But you didn't. Instead you used a cropped chim log, and then kept the comment in your pocket to pull out later (see: now).

Similarly, you are now for the second time trying to leverage the fact that I tried to have open communications with MrHat against me on the OWF. So let me break that down for you too:

1. Yes, I conceded that I did kind of understand where you were coming from. This does not equate to complete agreement, and me speaking out against you here is not a contradiction to that. I do not view you and mrhat as the same entity, to be frank. I have a long rapport with Hat and have found myself in understanding of his viewpoints here and there. I do not however, have rapport with you- an NPO officer who frankly looks like he is flopping around grasping to paint a narrative that shows you and yours as if your hands aren't dirty whatsoever with this crossover. Any potential common ground that may have been found between myself and MrHat has been expertly taken apart by you at this point. 

When you threw that conversation with MrHat in my face, you accomplished that. Because you failed to mention that MrHat similarly accepted and understood that I have a persona in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and that while you 'initially took it at face value', you understand the distinction. Yet here you are throwing the screenshot around in an attempt to alter the narrative, while simultaneously pushing out a false perception with regards to my conversation with MrHat.

I would be hypocritical if I bashed you for the idea of sharing details of a private conversation- as I have done so to defend The Syndicate against lies in the past. With that said however, I do hope you understand why I am calling you out on your intentions.

2. No, I do not have 'a spy' in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO, because frankly, I do not play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) seriously and have no reason to spy on (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO. I randomly received the screenshot. One of the perks of being a leader of a top x alliance is that information tends to trickle down to you on its own at times. Your insinuation that I personally have a spy in NPO is hilarious in itself. Are you that convinced that there is a grand conspirancy against you? Or are you simply making such insinuations because it reinforces your narrative against me?

There are more points, but I will bring those up in my answer to your other, lengthier post.

os9LcJK.gif

Pretty sure if we had an actual spy we would have something more definitive than one screenshot :P

Please do tell me more about this so called doctrine we are all following. I am all ears.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

Let me make this clear for you: 

Yes, I can see why you 'got on your toes'. My talk with Mrhat saw us both go over events from our respective POV, backtracking to explain the details which put us both on edge. I conceded that the final part of my comment in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) was too snarky. Here's the difference though: I run two different characters in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW. I have done so for months and monts now. This can be attested by various people, not only in MI6 but also in other alliances. A quick look at my posting history in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) will show you the exact same writing style and the exact same process of formenting thoughts as displayed in that post. Does it mean I am going to use your 'For Steve' spat to run you over in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? No. If I am to do that, I have more pressing and relevant reasons to do so.

You keep bringing up my post there as an official confirmation from PW government that chim's supposed threat was legitimate. That's silly. Those are the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) forums, not the PW forums. I am not speaking in my capacity of leader as The Syndicate there. So i'll ask you this instead: If my post worried you so, why did you not personally contact me, or send someone to talk to me? I would have had to officially confirm or deny the statement in my capacity as a leader here.

But you didn't. Instead you used a cropped chim log, and then kept the comment in your pocket to pull out later (see: now).

Similarly, you are now for the second time trying to leverage the fact that I tried to have open communications with MrHat against me on the OWF. So let me break that down for you too:

1. Yes, I conceded that I did kind of understand where you were coming from. This does not equate to complete agreement, and me speaking out against you here is not a contradiction to that. I do not view you and mrhat as the same entity, to be frank. I have a long rapport with Hat and have found myself in understanding of his viewpoints here and there. I do not however, have rapport with you- an NPO officer who frankly looks like he is flopping around grasping to paint a narrative that shows you and yours as if your hands aren't dirty whatsoever with this crossover. Any potential common ground that may have been found between myself and MrHat has been expertly taken apart by you at this point. 

When you threw that conversation with MrHat in my face, you accomplished that. Because you failed to mention that MrHat similarly accepted and understood that I have a persona in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and that while you 'initially took it at face value', you understand the distinction. Yet here you are throwing the screenshot around in an attempt to alter the narrative, while simultaneously pushing out a false perception with regards to my conversation with MrHat.

I would be hypocritical if I bashed you for the idea of sharing details of a private conversation- as I have done so to defend The Syndicate against lies in the past. With that said however, I do hope you understand why I am calling you out on your intentions.

2. No, I do not have 'a spy' in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO, because frankly, I do not play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) seriously and have no reason to spy on (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO. I randomly received the screenshot. One of the perks of being a leader of a top x alliance is that information tends to trickle down to you on its own at times. Your insinuation that I personally have a spy in NPO is hilarious in itself. Are you that convinced that there is a grand conspirancy against you? Or are you simply making such insinuations because it reinforces your narrative against me?

There are more points, but I will bring those up in my answer to your other, lengthier post.

It's not really helping your argument. You made a reference to this world in your post there and militarization started happening by several of your allies the next day and continued until the 9th. You can keep ignoring that but we are well aware you began communicating your issues with us to other alliances by then. 

If "For Steve" can be used against us when posted someone who isn't relevant in PW and it is used a 'forced meme/troll/joke, you can't say your own comments with reference to this world shouldn't be taken seriously. You can keep bringing up "it's just the persona," but it doesn't hold much weight.

Again, the "cropped" chim log is brought up again despite it not being what we went on and I refer to my lengthier post. It was simply easier than posting everything and the build up screenshots for internal consumption for recruitment. The decision to harp on this point despite the fact that it was not our sole rationale is the height of sophistry.

Again the rest of my bigger  proves there were other factors. Had you simply made that post and there was no accompanying concerning build up and we made the topic, you might have a leg to stand on here. There was enough reason for us to feel threatened and everyone will believe there is an upcoming conflict if people begin militarization. If people keep ignoring the posted screens with the bumps occurring right after MI6 was hit, then I simply do not care.

It goes both ways if you had an issue with the internal document, you could have contacted us instead of posting it here. You insulted all of us by posting it here and making it a grandstand. 

You have someone who is willing to leak information to you for political purposes in PW from a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) forum. The time in which it got to you is serious cause for concern, especially with the deployment of it on here for political purposes.

Further discussion of these points is pointless and we've gone around in circles. You're going to do what you want regardless and you will continue to self-validate. That cannot be helped.

Can we get a summary of this?  :)  

Partisan made a new wall of text but finally someone intelligent and knowledgeable (did I just say that about Roq?) is responding in equally-long walls of text.

Points were exchanged and at this point I believe it's devolved into posturing and trolling. I only read the first couple of pages to be fair.

Let's look at more how hypocritical this can get. Mensa literally had Pfeiffer as a leader that came after Rose once we had Oblige/Foxes in the alliance, Pfeiffer often asked me to not accept them and kick them from the alliance due to Erep.

Where were any of you righteous guys whilst this was happening?

If you don't see why I think some of you are hypocritical than you are blind to your own faults.

I don't think any of us in t$ knew that about Pfieffer. Keep in mind we were allied for about a week before that thing with Oblige went down: we worked with what we had, and it wasn't much.

Your point RE righteousness is kinda laughable because you're allied to Steve. You seem more than content to benefit politically from the crap he's been spraying literally everywhere, IC, OOC, across games, whatever: not a peep from you. Perhaps to you it's justified because we "started it" with the Pfieffer thing? But yeah, we didn't know. 

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Can we get a summary of this?  :)  

You sure can:

200.gif

I've also taken the liberty of summarizing this thread (https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13335-orbis-on-planet-bob/?view=getnewpost) for you:

z103852118.jpg

I don't think any of us in t$ knew that about Pfieffer. Keep in mind we were allied for about a week before that thing with Oblige went down: we worked with what we had, and it wasn't much.

Your point RE righteousness is kinda laughable because you're allied to Steve. You seem more than content to benefit politically from the crap he's been spraying literally everywhere, IC, OOC, across games, whatever: not a peep from you. Perhaps to you it's justified because we "started it" with the Pfieffer thing? But yeah, we didn't know. 

Basically this

Don't see how anyone can complain about crossover in this game when about half of our top ten alliances are the same alliances in that game as well.

• Upvote 1

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

A decade of consistent activity will do that to you. :P

I'm at 6.2k posts after like 6 years of posting. And the MENSA guys have literally raised me.

Impressive.

• Upvote 4

☾☆

High Priest of Dio