A quick Partisan note to NPO

Prefonteen

I'm fairly sure those were responses to earlier Alpha dows about mi6, which is why I didn't bother to have a word with those two members.

Ah, see, timelines are important in all this, and I just don't have that frame of reference down yet.  

Critters is still an idiot, though.

g23Jm5K.png

FWIW, I think that's just a Eumir thing.  He does that on Bob, too, even when he's not an MI6 member.  If there's been more than Eumir, apologies - I just think that's what you're talking about.

Oh, and apparently Critters, too.  Critters is an idiot.

The point is tS can't point the finger when it's the one who has always tried to bring in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) stuff here.  On a constant basis, I see MI6 mentions by tS members.  War declarations, forum posts, etc.

Ah, see, timelines are important in all this, and I just don't have that frame of reference down yet.  

Critters is still an idiot, though.

Yes they do matter, agreed.  MI6 references by tS member far pre-date any mention by Alpha, starting at the beginning of the war by at least two of your members. Any mentions we've made were in response to your constant attempts to bring up the other world here.  What part of.....you brought this into the game first don't you understand?

Edited by Placentica

For real roy? I read it, I don't care. If anything, post this on the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) forum where potential NPO recruits might actually see it. I don't care how NPO recruits from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), that's their business. The only orbis related point is point 4, in which case, if you don't think the two spheres in a game called politics and war will eventually go to war after politics break down, I don't know what to tell you.

... If you don't care about the OP then I genuinely don't understand why you're bothering to reply to the topic? That's like, forum 101.

... If you don't care about the OP then I genuinely don't understand why you're bothering to reply to the topic? That's like, forum 101.

We've read the OP, the problem is t$ is the only one making (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) affairs PnW. The OP is contradictory to itself.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

The point is tS can't point the finger when it's the one who has always tried to bring in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) stuff here.  On a constant basis, I see MI6 mentions by tS members.  War declarations, forum posts, etc.

Yes they do matter, agreed.  MI6 references by tS member far pre-date any mention by Alpha, starting at the beginning of the war by at least two of your members. Any mentions we've made were in response to your constant attempts to bring up the other world here.  What part of.....you brought this into the game first don't you understand?

Frankly, I've seen no evidence of that.  Internally, Syndicate is about as separate and distinct from MI6 as groups with as much overlap as we've got can have.  I don't see anyone actively accusing tS of being Sparta, of course, despite Sparta comprising half the membership and government, as well.  

And, at the time you're talking about, I was still actively avoiding paying even a little bit of attention to Orbis.  So it's not really a matter of 'don't I understand', it's more a matter of 'you have consistently proven yourself to be so full of garbage that to take you at face value would be an insult to what little intelligence I do possess.'

g23Jm5K.png

I am saying this shit belongs on the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) forums and you're bringing it here. If you cared about results and not some half-assed PW PR war, you'd post it there and do actual diplomacy with PW NPO on IRC, but no, we argue in public threads for theater.

Okay, if there's no one that's actually going to do this driving of NPO out of here, then why say that? What kind of reaction were you hoping for Chimaera?

I don't claim to know how other communities operate, but I feel as though if clued into such a trend, most good ones would attempt to bolster their base in some way and prepare for it. Hell, it'd be disingenuous to suggest that Syndicate doesn't similarly go on recruitment drives among communities in the other world.

Not being in NPO in the other world, I don't have full access. But I'm sure I could talk to someone about posting the full log if you'd like if that's really the crux of it. I'd boldly suggest the full log isn't that much better.

-directly above-

tbh i thought it was fine to make references to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). we can't pretend the games are unrelated and enforce some sort of 'no even mentioning (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)' ban. stuff like Eumir's ongoing joke of making all his declarations 'join mi6' is fun imo and doesn't impact the game negatively at all.

the stuff that we should be concerned about is policy changes, for example Alpha getting rolled in this game being a cause for mi6 apparently getting rolled in the other game is a concern, although its unprovable.

ALSO REPLY TO THE ACTUAL POINTS MADE IN THE OP it's actually annoying how hard it is to get you to reply to a legitimate point

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

The above three people did not read the OP. Please address the actual body of the post, rather than seizing on the mere appearance of the word "Alpha" in the preambulatory context to decry us trying to link you back to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). For the purposes of this topic, you are irrelevant. Cheers and I look forward to the nukes if you manage to get them off!

Are we really going to play the word game here? MrHat has been running around with those logs like a dog with a bone, clearly working to imply that Chimaera represents The Syndicate. If you sought to produce something that would clearly indicate a broader, less defined threat to Pacifica, there are no shortage of other things you could have used, which are more overtly aggressive and not taken out of context. Indeed, the poll with the "NPO sucks" option you reference would have been an option. Furthermore, if we think logically here, where would the referenced threat come from? Certainly not from VE, UPN, Polaris, or Alpha, who are all treatied to you. Rose? Unlikely, given how many mutual allies you have. The only alliances that pose any sort of statistical threat to Pacifica that remain after all that are either allied to The Syndicate or are The Syndicate itself. 

So, to recap:

You claim an existential threat
You present evidence of existential threat, logs of a Syndicate member
A quick glance indicates that NPO is treatied to every alliance that could pose an existential threat to them save those allied to The Syndicate
Ergo, your existential threat must be either The Syndicate or one of our allies (which, for us, is the same thing since we will defend them)

Of course, if we're not the threat, who the hell is left?

How is it our fault the anti-NPO sentiment within players comes primarily from your sphere? We didn't tell anyone from there to post against us. The Chim screenshot was a classic case of him saying something that could easily be used against him and others and he has a propensity for making those sorts of comments. It captured in a bite-sized message sentiment that has been expressed here, on irc, and other mediums by various people. It's a lot easier than asking people to read each topic where we're criticized and asking them to ID the posters' affiliation. Think of it as a summary of prevailing opinions on here. It's simply a case where there is a collection of players who harbor the sentiment and if they are allowed to set the tone with no pushback, it's a problem for us regardless of their affiliation and they just mainly happen to be sitting on one side of the fence.  We didn't ask Corvo to make the poll as a member of BK. We didn't ask Chim to say the stuff he did while he was considering leaving tS and praising other alliances in the same sphere.  

• Upvote 2

tbh i thought it was fine to make references to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). we can't pretend the games are unrelated and enforce some sort of 'no even mentioning (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)' ban. stuff like Eumir's ongoing joke of making all his declarations 'join mi6' is fun imo and doesn't impact the game negatively at all.

the stuff that we should be concerned about is policy changes, for example Alpha getting rolled in this game being a cause for mi6 apparently getting rolled in the other game is a concern, although its unprovable.

ALSO REPLY TO THE ACTUAL POINTS MADE IN THE OP it's actually annoying how hard it is to get you to reply to a legitimate point

What do you know? t$ still trying to debate (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) in PnW? We all know this wasn't the case. PnW has nothing to do with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), and (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) shouldn't have anything to do with PnW. Quit trying to make it so.

I am saying this shit belongs on the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) forums and you're bringing it here. If you cared about results and not some half-assed PW PR war, you'd post it there and do actual diplomacy with PW NPO on IRC, but no, we argue in public threads for theater.

Okay maybe I need to break this down to it's most basic component.

PW NPO claims that there is an existential threat to its survival. Given that Orbis politics are bipolar, and PW NPO is firmly tied via several treaties to one pole, the logical conclusion is that the existential threat must be the other pole (anchored by tS and our many treaties, as you guys are so fond of mentioning). PW NPO claims that we are not the existential threat that is referenced. Therefore, tS would very much like to know who is this existential threat. Frankly I don't think it's an unreasonable thing to wonder.

The fact that this alleged threat was used to recruit elsewhere isn't really important to the actual question - if this were posted on Nationstates we'd be wondering the exact same thing.

• Upvote 1

I am saying this shit belongs on the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) forums and you're bringing it here. If you cared about results and not some half-assed PW PR war, you'd post it there and do actual diplomacy with PW NPO on IRC, but no, we argue in public threads for theater.

Part of this is PR, correct, I mean that's why the post calls out Placentica publicly and asks him to answer and that's also why, in an attempt to save his PR, Placentica has refused to reply and instead screamed bloody murder about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) being brought up at all instead of replying the the PnW discussion made in the OP. the forums is partially theater and everybody reading this hates it but reads it at the same time BECAUSE

The other part of this is a legitimate attempt to get something done. It'll probably never happen because of the reasons outlined above, and everybody will hate this eventually because of all the constant point dodging. But we read and post and argue anyways in the hopes that someone will actually answer.

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Frankly, I've seen no evidence of that.  Internally, Syndicate is about as separate and distinct from MI6 as groups with as much overlap as we've got can have.  I don't see anyone actively accusing tS of being Sparta, of course, despite Sparta comprising half the membership and government, as well.  

And, at the time you're talking about, I was still actively avoiding paying even a little bit of attention to Orbis.  So it's not really a matter of 'don't I understand', it's more a matter of 'you have consistently proven yourself to be so full of garbage that to take you at face value would be an insult to what little intelligence I do possess.'

Thanks for proving my point.

(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways):Sparta people don't constantly bring up (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways):Sparta, so that connection isn't visible.  tS members from MI6 keep bring it up.  It never ends.

If you want evidence, go look up war declarations from your alliance.  And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by Placentica

Ok, as a person who isn't in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and never has been, this just seems entirely stupid.

From what I have read on these forums, it seems the alliance equivalent of Alpha declare on the alliance equivalent of T$ in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) with "For Steve", and as far as I know Steve in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is Placentica. So it appears that in retaliation to getting effectively besieged by T$ on orbis, Alpha has decided to retaliate through (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) where they hold the upper hand. Under these circumstances it seems the current crossover can be attributed to Alpha, and spiraling out of control from there. While some crossover is to be expected due to alignments that are apparently pretty stable in regards to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), having policy decisions influenced in one game based on the other seems to be an ineffective way to play both games, if we are attempting to keep the two Universes separate. In which case, in regards to this specific situation, Alpha appears to be the transgressor.

Also, for anti-NPO sentiment existing in one sphere, I question your statement. If it was as severe as you have suggested, why would you have an MDoAP with TKR, who is clearly stuck in the other sphere from the rest of your allies? There may be some carry over in T$ for instance, which is clearly opposite of you in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), but given that IC is technically in MI6 last I heard from him, if such hate was as common place as you seem to be suggesting, this treaty should not have arisen. Clearly this game should be kept separate from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) or other similar games with similar alliance breakdowns. In which case, I am suggesting NPO is attempting to overstate the threat to themselves due to perceived levels of hate from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) MI6 members in T$.

In regards to T$, I am curious as to what degree the perceived threat of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO members jumping ship to P&W impacts your policies. Ideally it should not impact you due to the fact that these players should be treated as new players joining NPO on their own accord. As such, I view their current reaction to be unnecessary and wildly out of line in regards to the given situation, which probably increased the level of tension in regards to this entire situation. Basically, I am suggesting T$ is blowing up a situation that doesn't heavily apply. While defending chimera from an unnecessary accusation is in fact something that you should have done, the rest of the OP is overreacting to a situation that should not heavily impact how this game plays out.

All in all, in regards to this situation, I see Alpha as the transgressor of the bridging of the two universes, NPO as failing at perceiving a supposed threat that they have heavily exaggerated, and T$ blowing up a situation that wasn't nearly as large as provided. This has since spiraled out of control as each alliance attempts to uphold its standing and reputation within P&W.

Not a member of TKR gov, do not take this as a message from TKR gov

• Upvote 4

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

Must be that pesky neutral menace again.Who else could it possibly be?

I'm up for moving away from this and rolling them. :P

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Ok, as a person who isn't in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and never has been, this just seems entirely stupid.

From what I have read on these forums, it seems the alliance equivalent of Alpha declare on the alliance equivalent of T$ in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) with "For Steve", and as far as I know Steve in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is Placentica. So it appears that in retaliation to getting effectively besieged by T$ on orbis, Alpha has decided to retaliate through (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) where they hold the upper hand. Under these circumstances it seems the current crossover can be attributed to Alpha, and spiraling out of control from there. While some crossover is to be expected due to alignments that are apparently pretty stable in regards to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), having policy decisions influenced in one game based on the other seems to be an ineffective way to play both games, if we are attempting to keep the two Universes separate. In which case, in regards to this specific situation, Alpha appears to be the transgressor.

Also, for anti-NPO sentiment existing in one sphere, I question your statement. If it was as severe as you have suggested, why would you have an MDoAP with TKR, who is clearly stuck in the other sphere from the rest of your allies? There may be some carry over in T$ for instance, which is clearly opposite of you in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), but given that IC is technically in MI6 last I heard from him, if such hate was as common place as you seem to be suggesting, this treaty should not have arisen. Clearly this game should be kept separate from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) or other similar games with similar alliance breakdowns. In which case, I am suggesting NPO is attempting to overstate the threat to themselves due to perceived levels of hate from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) MI6 members in T$.

In regards to T$, I am curious as to what degree the perceived threat of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO members jumping ship to P&W impacts your policies. Ideally it should not impact you due to the fact that these players should be treated as new players joining NPO on their own accord. As such, I view their current reaction to be unnecessary and wildly out of line in regards to the given situation, which probably increased the level of tension in regards to this entire situation. Basically, I am suggesting T$ is blowing up a situation that doesn't heavily apply. While defending chimera from an unnecessary accusation is in fact something that you should have done, the rest of the OP is overreacting to a situation that should not heavily impact how this game plays out.

All in all, in regards to this situation, I see Alpha as the transgressor of the bridging of the two universes, NPO as failing at perceiving a supposed threat that they have heavily exaggerated, and T$ blowing up a situation that wasn't nearly as large as provided. This has since spiraled out of control as each alliance attempts to uphold its standing and reputation within P&W.

Not a member of TKR gov, do not take this as a message from TKR gov

We really shouldn't be debating the war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) in PnW. But for the record a very very very small portion of Alpha are in NG, the vast majority 85%+ are not from NG.

MI6 was hit because they broke surrender terms. t& is trying to use that as PR leverage on here claiming Alpha attacked Mi6 in retaliation for PnW which amkes absolutely no sense considering Alpha is not Non Grata. Also more than one allinace declared on MI6.

t$ is associating itself with MI6 and is trying to bring the PR here. 

I'm up for moving away from this and rolling them. :P

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of you.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

We really shouldn't be debating the war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) in PnW. But for the record a very very very small portion of Alpha are in NG, the vast majority 85%+ are not from NG.

MI6 was hit because they broke surrender terms. t& is trying to use that as PR leverage on here claiming Alpha attacked Mi6 in retaliation for PnW which amkes absolutely no sense considering Alpha is not Non Grata. Also more than one allinace declared on MI6.

t$ is associating itself with MI6 and is trying to bring the PR here. 

Umm no, you and it looks like NPO are associating tS with MI6 because chim runs his mouth off in both realms. That is about all you have to go on when tS and MI6 are vastly different in membership composition along with ideology, treaties and I think nearly everything else you could think of.  Example, one of these members who mentioned MI6 in a war dec in this game has been in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) fark I think for 4ish years now? It is a very shaky tip of the iceberg you are sitting on using that as a valid point. 

I will copy and paste what I specifically said to NPO in the embassy because effort at trying to type everything out again. The basic topic and context for the last day or so is how we are substantially different from MI6 in all things, besides chim running his mouth as admitted previously. :P

The ironic thing is that we are being labelled as being similar to a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance despite the differences manny listed by members of an alliance who are nearly cloned upon their (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) progenitor. Same emperor, a few members in both governments, a substantially similar membership, same flag, same name, same alliance theme, same alliance structure, same treaties and so on including repeating the same statements about certain individuals in both games. I am too lazy to check but I presume even the charters are even similar.

What makes it even more ironic is that a few of these cloned concepts, particularly the alliance theme were actually brought into (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) from nation states in an invasion more than ten years ago by the pacific nations in NS.

The whole tS = MI6 thing is moronic and you should feel ashamed for even attempting it. tS didn't deliberately attempt to bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) matters into this game, the initial event which sparked it off was the war decs in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) which any reasonable person can see had their origin based here. If not the sole motive then it is surely a motive for the war against MI6. All tS gov did was mention the concern that such a thing had occurred and suddenly we have this shitfest of alpha and allies running around saying tS = MI6, chim is evil because he is in both alliances and that tS is bringing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) drama to PnW.

Not sure if tS was merely to sit in silence, say nothing and make no comment in regards to various concerns but it seems the moment tS said anything, people started accusing tS of bringing drama in after alpha/NG along with other (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) members had already started making reference to PnW events playing some role even if a minimal role in the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) wars.

A discussion and dialogue involves two or more persons but in order for a discussion to actually occur, everyone involved actually has to be able to speak their opinion without the other side blindly accusing the other of starting trouble merely by saying something.

Instead we now have NPO creating a recruitment drive against a "threat" which has no name but clearly indicates at least chim since an out of context log was used. Talk about motives and hidden agendas.
Edited by Charles the Tyrant
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

Umm no, you and it looks like NPO are associating tS with MI6 because chim runs his mouth off in both realms. That is about all you have to go on when tS and MI6 are vastly different in membership composition along with ideology, treaties and I think nearly everything else you could think of.  Example, one of these members who mentioned MI6 in a war dec in this game has been in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) fark I think for 4ish years now?

I will copy and paste what I specifically said to NPO in the embassy because effort at trying to type everything out again. The basic topic for the last day or so is how we are substantially different from MI6 in all things, besides chim running his mouth as admitted previously. :P

t$ has associated itself with MI6 lonnng before this conflict. 

They often cite MI6 when talking about themselves.

Edited by James II

Okay maybe I need to break this down to it's most basic component.

PW NPO claims that there is an existential threat to its survival. Given that Orbis politics are bipolar, and PW NPO is firmly tied via several treaties to one pole, the logical conclusion is that the existential threat must be the other pole (anchored by tS and our many treaties, as you guys are so fond of mentioning). PW NPO claims that we are not the existential threat that is referenced. Therefore, tS would very much like to know who is this existential threat. Frankly I don't think it's an unreasonable thing to wonder.

The fact that this alleged threat was used to recruit elsewhere isn't really important to the actual question - if this were posted on Nationstates we'd be wondering the exact same thing.

People still use nations states? What year is this?

PW NPO claims they face an existential threat to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO, which even without specifics is fair enough, plenty of people don't want NPO simply for previous NPO attempts. PW NPO has gone to "one sphere," except they also hold SK, so clearly not so much. PW NPO used a t$ log to prove a long standing point to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO, maybe it's out of context and a gross generalization, but it does make a valid point that sums up a lot of PW NPO's experience here. Instead of asking useful behind the scenes questions, t$ posts walls of text on the forums, cause they want point by point arguments rather than NPO's version of the truth, like always.

t$ has associated itself with MI6 lonnng before this conflict. 

They often cite MI6 when talking about themselves.

Absolute pish. Besides the last few months when I wasn't there I never saw any member or gov member ever attempt to emulate MI6 in any manner whatsoever. Quite the opposite actually, who in their right mind would want to emulate MI6?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png