a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

IMHO the CB and whole reasoning for this war seems to be on pretty shaky ground xD.

UPN attacks t$ for plotting to attack it three months ago, sounds good! (Wait. So they allied VE, who was also plotting to hit UPN?)

UPN attacks SK because it 'firmly believes' the #9 alliance will target them. (Thus this preemptive strike will save UPN from certain defeat later by an alliance a third of its size.)
And apparently, UPN attacks TEst, no reason given.

Can we just all admit that we were feeling kinda bored and douchey and we hadn't hit anyone in a while? I'm willing to accept that as a CB--it's certainly how I felt xD. Nevertheless, while the politics are weird, I still greatly admire the warriors of the Covenant; good luck to them. Give us your all, and don't hold back!

EDIT: PLS DON'T MISCONSTRUE, I LIKE THIS WAR. I WAS REALLY BORED although if there's another war in a month, it'll start to put a bit of a drain on me

Edited by Beowulf the Second
  • Upvote 4

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

IMHO the CB and whole reasoning for this war seems to be on pretty shaky ground xD.

UPN attacks t$ for plotting to attack it three months ago, sounds good! (Wait. So they allied VE, who was also plotting to hit UPN?)

UPN attacks SK because it 'firmly believes' the #9 alliance will target them. (Thus this preemptive strike will save UPN from certain defeat later by an alliance a third of its size.)

And apparently, UPN attacks TEst, no reason given.

Can we just all admit that we were feeling kinda bored and douchey and we hadn't hit anyone in a while? I'm willing to accept that as a CB--it's certainly how I felt xD. Nevertheless, while the politics are weird, I still greatly admire the warriors of the Covenant; good luck to them. Give us your all, and don't hold back!

That's 100% how I feel about this war.

People from tS questioning our motives and accusing us of bad reasoning. How surprising.

An alliance with a hundred+members thats already allied to two other rather large alliances has to ally another 100+ member alliance to make a move?

And hear I thought UPN was honorable. 😂

PoJQyFJ.gif

Anyway, you deserve a bit of a smackdown for your actions toward UPN, and its been awesome seeing Phiney getting the righteous beatdown he was able to skate out of last war :P

Love a good shout out. Just securing my position at the top of the kill leader boards gents, feel free to have a bit more war action and try and join me in the future.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

Synd is doing a fairly good job of spin and trying to convince the OWF that the attack is unwarranted, except for the fact that last war, your faction set up the precedent that CBs don't matter and VE followed with more of the same. UPN is ironically the only major faction that still seems to give a damn about CBs, and when you look at it deeper than the first layer, it's pretty well-known over the grapevine not only that you were targeting UPN, you are still targeting UPN and were attempting to organize a hit on tC, this time with combined Mensa-Guard-SK and Paragon forces.

While rationally, it might have made sense for VE to hop on board for a rolling of UPN to help clear the field for the next war, emotionally, they would have had to cooperate with you, who threw Paragon to the wolves and ensured their reduction last war. I.e, it would have made sense for them to act in the way you had hoped they would have acted, but the emotional factor would have ensured that it would have made no sense for you to have those expectations.

• Upvote 1

Is that the best you can do, Syrup?

Anyways, Partisan, if you were wondering what you did wrong, it's that you failed to blind UPN. Optimal strategy for everyone but UPN should have been try to put out feelers to the third faction; Mensa + Synd should have been spending significant FA time trying to convince tC to help reroll Paragon to clear the way for a hegemoney. You don't actually have to commit to it; the optionality matters, but convincing tC you are going to strike VE again and set up a tC+Synd+Mensa hegemoney buys you time for whatever else you might be plotting. Paragon should also have been sending dual feelers both towards you and tC; giving them the optionality of bandwagoning with one force over the other, as well as the opportunity to deceive the force they choose to act against.

Your ingame nation is a zero-score placeholder. Is this an alternate account, or do you play this game only to shitpost on the forums?

He only shitposts. I assume he is a multi.

q8nfyvc.gif

Yes, go back to pretending that you didn't start off the war with a CB of "it's not even that we just don't like you, we don't like your allies" on Vanguard and reduced their alliance by 67% over absolutely nothing.

Hodor: whereas you, on the other hand, lose 2 IQ points every time you shut up. Stick to hodoring.

Edited by Inst

Its strange how  TS have made this all about VE and there relations with UPN and Mensa have made it about themselves  (well that's not so strange coz as we all know P&W revolves around Mensa) but TEst over in the corner have just said Oh ok your attacking us lets have some fun.Weird how politics work aint it 

Would also just like to say that so far its been great fun fighting along side our UPN allies 

• Upvote 2

X5mUy7S.gif

Begin the real war. The gif war.

Now_shall_we_begin.gif

1noiB8N.gif

aImFeLk.gif

Its strange how  TS have made this all about VE and there relations with UPN and Mensa have made it about themselves  (well that's not so strange coz as we all know P&W revolves around Mensa) but TEst over in the corner have just said Oh ok your attacking us lets have some fun.Weird how politics work aint it 

Would also just like to say that so far its been great fun fighting along side our UPN allies

TEst isn't used to people bringing the party to them, I think they're just pleasantly surprised. :P
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

If I recall, nobody from Mensa "made it about themselves".  It was initially started by people speculating over our treaty with UPN and us replying or questioning what was going on.

• Downvote 1

So the OP is UPN going to war with TS,SK and TEst but you have Mensa going on about VE not being liked,VE inactive nation's and Mensa talking shit about DEIC.You do know the myth about if a Mensa member does not post in every thread the world will end is just that a myth.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to interrupt this totally comprehensible argument again, but the Google provided auto-translation of the text in the OP is golden:

The United Nations purple calls for the imposition able to go contrary to the Seven Kingdoms , organizations and those who are death . On that basis, we feel better to kill than to be punched to death . To battle !

I, too, feel better to kill than to be punched to death. Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

• G'Kar locked this topic