a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

You're a liar. Regardless if we bounced ideas around, VE talked extensively with UPN and helped prevent them from attacking you when you left Pargon. You continue to slander us, even to this day.

o/ UPN. Give them hell.

Yeah no. We have received confirmation on various occasions that you offered us up to the wolves right around that period, and that UPN told you no. That intel stems from a high ranking UPN source. Now unless we have been lied to in that regard, the only one following a narrative that is entirely disconnected from Reality is you and yours. Or perhaps your internal communications have prevented you from picking up on the full extent of VE's actions towards tS during the period following the logs. Either way, your callout of me for being a 'liar' is entirely grounded in the subjective perception of events which you lads have circlejerked yourselves into believing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Sorry to interrupt this totally comprehensible argument again, but the Google provided auto-translation of the text in the OP is golden:

I, too, feel better to kill than to be punched to death.

I fully agree being punched to death sounds like a shit afternoon

• Upvote 1

An alliance with a hundred+members thats already allied to two other rather large alliances has to ally another 100+ member alliance to make a move?

And hear I thought UPN was honorable.

With all of tS protectorates, and allies. Yes

dpluao815a3.png

Our security team was cashing in on its off-days, earned during the war you didn't fight.

You mean the wars we had no reason to fight.Unless you missed the politics part of the game.ALLIANCE'S DON'T GO TO WAR FOR NO REASON

• Upvote 2

So the OP is UPN going to war with TS,SK and TEst but you have Mensa going on about VE not being liked,VE inactive nation's and Mensa talking shit about DEIC.You do know the myth about if a Mensa member does not post in every thread the world will end is just that a myth.

Do you follow conversations or just convienently pick them out to suit your agenda?

(Where did Mensa talk shit about DEIC here? I'm on my phone so it's difficult to search through)

• Downvote 1

So the strategy is to ally with all the very top alliances, and then get them to help you hit several drastically smaller alliances. Because they are "a threat." But obviously the threat isn't significant, or you know DEIC wouldn't have stirred its bulk into a bumbling wobble towards the front line. 

Sure, you'll win. But you won't get any congratulations from me, because you will have accomplished nothing worthy of note. 

Just for your phone 

Well we all know the TS military where not apart of that security team

I don't really know what this is supposed to mean but I'm sure it is an insult against t$ military. If you think we weren't ready for this war it is probably because we were coming off of fighting Rose a month about 8 weeks ago.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Well you where less then 2 million soldiers from full capacity when the first attack happened and you had over 250k tanks.So i wouldn't say you had your pants fully down and 1 maybe 2 more days you would of been almost fully active and you can't blame me for you fighting Rose.That was Mensa's fault 

• Upvote 1

I don't really know what this is supposed to mean but I'm sure it is an insult against t$ military. If you think we weren't ready for this war it is probably because we were coming off of fighting Rose a month about 8 weeks ago.

I'm sure in 8 weeks an alliance can rebuild and prepare again, so idk where you are goin with that

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I'm sure in 8 weeks an alliance can rebuild and prepare again, so idk where you are goin with that

Did you see the war between ourselves and Rose? It wasn't the usual sort of war you lot are used to in terms of damage. As members of Rose will attest, it was a far more destructive war in general than the usual conflicts around here.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

You really think we can raise ~750m again without membership being pissed in 8 weeks? Have you been in a war?

Lxr4VfE.png

Is this really your excuse? People can get prepared after about 1 1/2 months. Considering the fact that some of the damage was rolled back anyway

dpluao815a3.png

Is this really your excuse? People can get prepared after about 1 1/2 months. Considering the fact that some of the damage was rolled back anyway

lolnou. go buy ~80 thousand of each resource in 1 and half months. Let alone have enough resources individually to survive.

Lxr4VfE.png

• G'Kar locked this topic