Mensa HQ Declaration of War

Vanek26

To be honest. I'm pretty sure I said it publicly somewhere before that I don't like the ayy lmao shit. I actually do like BK as an alliance besides the ayy lmao as you can see me questioning the dislike.

Anyway 12 pages of mensa talk. I wonder what else got leaked. Did you guys get the thread of straight smash characters? Because that one is very private.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

To be honest. I'm pretty sure I said it publicly somewhere before that I don't like the ayy lmao !@#$. I actually do like BK as an alliance besides the ayy lmao as you can see me questioning the dislike.

Anyway 12 pages of mensa talk. I wonder what else got leaked. Did you guys get the thread of straight smash characters? Because that one is very private.

Leak it. For science.

• Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

To be honest. I'm pretty sure I said it publicly somewhere before that I don't like the ayy lmao !@#$. I actually do like BK as an alliance besides the ayy lmao as you can see me questioning the dislike.

ayyy lmao

Mensa has my respect as fighters for sure and it was really fun to be in a war with you personally last war. Maybe we'll have a go again, maybe not. Nevertheless, I don't think many people in BK were seriously insulted by those leaks.

Still not cool hitting Vanguard but I don't want to get into that shit storm. 

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Hey, thanks.  We at MENSA love our pixels in a different way =)

I hope we can provide the spark for some entertainment.

The actions of Rose's leadership that finally initiated this conflict make me sad though.  I wish people could be more mature.

Yeah let me stop you there. Rose does not, and will never in the future, condone OOC attacks. It's no secret that we hold a few members that strongly dislike Mensa, heck I'm one of them. I told Pfeiffer that I would look into it because I liked him and because I thought that went too far. So before you reply, think about this, wasn't it you who kept complaining last war that an ordinary member does not represent the whole alliance?

I still find it funny that Mensa attacked Vanguard for a grudge they hold against Rose. I know it's for a strategic purpose and all but it still is funny to think about. Obligatory ayyy lmao

Nonetheless, I would like to thank Mensa for making this global war possible. This is going to be fun.

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

Yeah let me stop you there. Rose does not, and will never in the future, condone OOC attacks. It's no secret that we hold a few members that strongly dislike Mensa, heck I'm one of them. I told Pfeiffer that I would look into it because I liked him and because I thought that went too far. So before you reply, think about this, wasn't it you who kept complaining last war that an ordinary member does not represent the whole alliance?

So the Rose elements responsible for the attack were removed from Rose and cleared for attack by Mensa pre-war?

I thought not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

So the Rose elements responsible for the attack were removed from Rose and cleared for attack by Mensa pre-war?

I thought not.

I don't recall me saying that I've found out the whole story behind the OOC attack. Could you please show me where it says that?

I don't recall me saying that I've found out the whole story behind the OOC attack. Could you please show me where it says that?

So perhaps we can move this conversation to IRC and you can show me what you *did* find out. Because right now i'm seeing y'all put up a whole lot of defense based on very little actual substance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

So perhaps we can move this conversation to IRC and you can show me what you *did* find out. Because right now i'm seeing y'all put up a whole lot of defense based on very little actual substance.

The only person who I'm going to show what I've found out, is Pfeiffer.

Edited by Isolatar

The only person who I'm going to show what I've found out, is Pfeiffer.

Since it goes directly to the heart of our CB why wouldn't you share it with the world?  If your evidence is so damn irrefutable as you claim why wouldn't you want to gain the political advantage?  I think you know how damn incriminating it really is and are trying to spin and minimize the repercussions.

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

Since it goes directly to the heart of our CB why wouldn't you share it with the world?  If your evidence is so damn irrefutable as you claim why wouldn't you want to gain the political advantage?  I think you know how damn incriminating it really is and are trying to spin and minimize the repercussions.

Because I don't want his personal life to be shown here in front of random people. After I give it to him, he can share it with whoever he'd like

Edited by Isolatar

Pretty sure the person in question already knows the gist of it.  I highly doubt your 'investigation' is going to unveil something not already known.

It was a shitty move by people who should know better, but thankfully cooler heads and common decency prevailed.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

All right here Rose.. Iso in particular. When someone's offended, or feels an offense was committed against them it's not for the offending party to judge if it was an offense. You could be joking around and say something that pisses a person or persons off, regardless of the intent or how severe you deem it to be is irrelevant at this point. Whatever the comments made against Pfeiffer were, he and Mensa obviously took offense to it and felt it crossed the line. 

Now, I get the tactics behind hitting Vanguard. You want to play the treaty dance, but as your allies have already said they're willing to go offensive with you even with only having an MDP (well Tenages said it publicly at least, I've basically seen it said in other areas as well by other parties) so you obviously didn't need to play the treaty dance. In fact you somewhat lose out by not hitting Rose directly. Now the attack line goes > You declare on Vanguard, Rose/VE declare on you your allies hit them, then their allies hit whom they want. You've effective given the last rally line their choice of who to hit. So tactically as an opener it's decent, but a closer it's kind of poor. Even in the middle it's suspect really depending on how quick the response is if/when VE/Rose enter. 

Anyway I've started to ramble. I'm tired and not sure how much of that made sense. The point I was trying to lead up to is this however. If you were pissed off because Rose said something that hurt your feelings or crossed the line, and that's the whole point behind this war.. Just hit them.. You should have manned up and attacked them directly. Tactically it is/was the better move and it was the less !@#$ move too. 

All that being said, people crying about the validity of the war/reasons need to shut their mouths. You can fight whom you want for whatever reasons you want. Shut your mouths, grab your guns, and let the bullets talk. Talking isn't going to stop this train now.

5idBLZT.gif

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

If you're beef was with us? Why not just hit us directly?

Where is the fire in your bellies? Apparently, its either a simmering fire or its out.

Oh well, this will be fun regardless but I am sad that my putin ad was not included in CB.

8/10

(I mean come on, that was a legit attack ad)

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

All right here Rose.. Iso in particular. When someone's offended, or feels an offense was committed against them it's not for the offending party to judge if it was an offense. You could be joking around and say something that pisses a person or persons off, regardless of the intent or how severe you deem it to be is irrelevant at this point. Whatever the comments made against Pfeiffer were, he and Mensa obviously took offense to it and felt it crossed the line.

Now, I get the tactics behind hitting Vanguard. You want to play the treaty dance, but as your allies have already said they're willing to go offensive with you even with only having an MDP (well Tenages said it publicly at least, I've basically seen it said in other areas as well by other parties) so you obviously didn't need to play the treaty dance. In fact you somewhat lose out by not hitting Rose directly. Now the attack line goes > You declare on Vanguard, Rose/VE declare on you your allies hit them, then their allies hit whom they want. You've effective given the last rally line their choice of who to hit. So tactically as an opener it's decent, but a closer it's kind of poor. Even in the middle it's suspect really depending on how quick the response is if/when VE/Rose enter.

Anyway I've started to ramble. I'm tired and not sure how much of that made sense. The point I was trying to lead up to is this however. If you were pissed off because Rose said something that hurt your feelings or crossed the line, and that's the whole point behind this war.. Just hit them.. You should have manned up and attacked them directly. Tactically it is/was the better move and it was the less !@#$ move too.

All that being said, people crying about the validity of the war/reasons need to shut their mouths. You can fight whom you want for whatever reasons you want. Shut your mouths, grab your guns, and let the bullets talk. Talking isn't going to stop this train now.

5idBLZT.gif

What if mensa has a 3rd line of allies the allies' allies?

T7Vrilp.png

Oh well, this will be fun regardless but I am sad that my putin ad was not included in CB.

8/10

(I mean come on, that was a legit attack ad)

We actually enjoyed that ad.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Seems like some players in Rose just don't give a s*it about their allies and protectorates. First they pretend like everything is fine with Reichwehr and now they keep talking here with no action. Why do people even make treaties with them when their word means nothing? They reveal private information about players, never help people who they call friends and continue to cry here like little girls despite being the second most powerful alliance. Pathetic... :blink:

We actually enjoyed that ad.

But, I wanted to be in a CB. :/ You fool me this time Mensa but wait till I send y'all a strongly worded letter with only one grammar mistake.

And y'all will be like

space-ghost-o.gif

Seems like some players in Rose just don't give a s*it about their allies and protectorates. First they pretend like everything is fine with Reichwehr and now they keep talking here with no action. Why do people even make treaties with them when their word means nothing? They reveal private information about players, never help people who they call friends and continue to cry here like little girls despite being the second most powerful alliance. Pathetic... :blink:

giphy.gif

Just wait and see, surprises are better when they aren't expected.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Guys I have a really intelligent theory towards this whole thing.

Lately, Rose has been putting up all those ads about how Mensa sucks and Mensa doing the same back to Rose.

I think the Mensan leaders lost it at that one with the muscly guy pushing Dio over a cliff (sorry Mensa but I actually really liked that one, although that's quite a harsh way to go) and declared war on Vanguard to kill Rose and make their ads the best for once and for all.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg