Mensa HQ Declaration of War

Vanek26

He's in Rose at the moment.

Ashland is showing the reason why we have issues with Rose as an alliance now.

So you have a problem with Rose as an alliance because they don't condone OOC attacks? 

I just want you guys to know that Rose does not condone Ashland's actions and I personally am apologizing for any OOC attacks done by him or others.

f0f41e8f.png

Wait wait wait wait. Pfeiffer posted a picture of himself on the OWF, and said that his privacy was invaded because someone reposted the picture?

You

Can't

Be

Serious

Where is this OWF post you speak of?

And I don't believe it was a matter of simple reposting.

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Where is this OWF post you speak of?

And I don't believe it was a matter of simple reposting.

Considering someone would only have to be a VIP Member to get the picture of Pfeffier, which btw, Pfeffier put there himself, there's no way you can't say that Pfeffier couldn't have prevented this from happening.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Really though, to be fair Orbis is pretty much entirely filled with trolls. The flaming/trolling/spamming/general asshattery that comes with it is to be expected. C'mon, you've been here long enough to realize that too, right?

And is this really what Sheepy wants? This is not going to draw more people to the game - just push them away. 

Great business model. Business 101!

And is this really what Sheepy wants? This is not going to draw more people to the game - just push them away. 

Great business model. Business 101!

Nah, sheepy just wants the $$$. Can't (and I don't personally) blame him, hell for a kid as young as him to almost be at the point of making a living off this game, why would he try to push the paying people away? That's Bankrupt Business 101. 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Wowza. Dat Ashland OOC dig doe.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started shitposting, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue shitposting forever just because...

• Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started shitposting, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue shitposting forever just because...

2945_5ff4_960.gif

KeVDYjq.gif

kQHJJ3G.gif

RlyB0ka.gif

1386271196957.gif

1429032862348.gif

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif