Mensa HQ Declaration of War

Vanek26

I think I just saw a bk member, watch yourself

A wild BK members appears. 

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Good luck to all parties involved, and a show of admiration to Mensa for being brave enough and pixel-uncaring enough to perhaps start another world war :) 

Go Mensans (and Vangaurd)

I will be up watching on television the show that is sure to start, and if you guys need me as a mercenary or something call me :D

• Upvote 4

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Not looking too good for Vanguard at this point.

Their score has dropped about 3000 points.

Mensa has also lost about 3000 points... but if things keep going at this rate Mensa will win.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Lol hoo boy...

This is going to become a mess... Rose and Viridian Entente have MDoAP's with Vanguard... are they going to declare on Mensa? Or are they just going to make up some kind of reason not to lol (no offense guys but it could happen)...

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Good luck to all parties involved, and a show of admiration to Mensa for being brave enough and pixel-uncaring enough to perhaps start another world war :)

Go Mensans (and Vangaurd)

I will be up watching on television the show that is sure to start, and if you guys need me as a mercenary or something call me :D

Hey, thanks.  We at MENSA love our pixels in a different way =)

I hope we can provide the spark for some entertainment.

The actions of Rose's leadership that finally initiated this conflict make me sad though.  I wish people could be more mature.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Ah makes sense. I guess it comes down to an interpretation of what defense is. Does a retaliatory attack from your own aggressive action initiate a good faith defense pact?

I could see one arguing that you aren't really the defending alliance in this situation. Manipulating a 'defense' pact through aggressive actions isn't in the spirit of the pact in my eyes but again, I know nothing of how fa works

This will be interesting

Marry me seabasstion.  We can do it in any state we want now.  I'll come to your state even. :P

No, they want Rose and VE to attack them so they can signal there treaties...TC, Guardian, and tS.

I've tried to avoid this topic, but the elawyer in me just can't resist.

When Mensa hit Vanguard, they basically can activate only the oA in their treaties, if counterattacked.  So MDPs would not trigger and anyone claiming to enter through an MDP would be doing so, without an actual treaty activation.  But we all know it never falls down like this and ultimately, if you want to get real, they could just flash in a quick oA into the treaty and boom, oA treaty activation.  It's just a personal pet peeve when people act like their defense is anything but oA, which is fine, but lets call a spade a spade.  I've even seen people try to claim MDP when they chain oA in on someone.

Little annoying Placentica will pop his head back in if anyone activates any their MDP treaty with Mensa is counterattacked by any Vanguard ally.  MDoAP treaties via oA are prefectly fine though.  :P

• Upvote 4

Yea, let's call a spade a spade...you always have the OPTION to do whatever you want in the game.

Case in point: test does whatever the &#33;@#&#036; they want.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I agree, McDonalds is better. 

BK, why did you get rid of your $1.49 10 nugget deal? :(

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Something I'll be posting on my blog (The Canadian News) soon, but for now only you people who care about alliance affairs get to see...

HOW BIG OF A MESS THIS COULD BE, BY FIRECOMET234 AKA ERIC OF CANADA

Vanguard has a MDoAP with both Rose and Viridian Entente - would this spark a massive war? Rose and Viridian Entente would be forced to declare war on Mensa HQ if they decided to abide by their MDoAPs. Mensa HQ would then be able to call in The Syndicate, Guardian, Seven Kingdoms and United Purple Nations (Mensa has some form of Mutual Defense Pact with them all) to declare war on Rose and Viridian Entente for warring Mensa. Then, with Mensa HQ's allies attacking Rose and Viridian Entente, Rose and Viridian could call in Cornerstone, Asgard, DEIC, and the Black Knights to declare war on Mensa's allies (tS, Guardian, SK and UPN). Then, Mensa HQ's allies could call in many alliances already involved in the war, along with Empire of Spades, Brotherhood of the Clouds and Black Knights. Funny enough, at this point, BK would be forced to pick a side seeing as they have a MDoAP with both Rose and the UPN, who are on 2 different side of the war and were both just attacked. And then the alliances call in their protectorates (on the Vanguard side: North American Confederacy, Suicide Squad, Alpha, Noir, SWF, Odd Squad) and (on the Mensa side: Noir, the Knights Radiant, The Coalition, The Light Federation and Odd Squad.). The conclusion: We have one epic battle. -A VERRRRY Long time looking at the Treaty Web

Funny enough, we have a few alliances here who are on both sides :D

*Please note that this is according to if all alliances follow their defense pacts and decide to bring their protectorates in as well. Don't forget that not all alliances are represented on the Treaty web and it's 11:45pm here in Canada, I may have missed something.

So in other words, if what above actually happens, then prepare your butts cause half of Orbis is going to be warring soon, and our population is going to go down the toilet...again.

Like this comment or repost it or something if you think this would be an entertaining show to watch, or you are grateful that I did it so that you wouldn't have to :D

Edited by firecomet234
  • Upvote 1

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Chicken Fries.

They are good but it is hard to beat that $1.49 price. I do need to give their new fiery chicken fries a go though. 

Edited by Flame of the Flawed

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Something I'll be posting on my blog (The Canadian News) soon, but for now only you people who care about alliance affairs get to see...

HOW BIG OF A MESS THIS COULD BE, BY FIRECOMET234 AKA ERIC OF CANADA

Vanguard has a MDoAP with both Rose and Viridian Entente - would this spark a massive war? Rose and Viridian Entente would be forced to declare war on Mensa HQ if they decided to abide by their MDoAPs. Mensa HQ would then be able to call in The Syndicate, Guardian, Seven Kingdoms and United Purple Nations (Mensa has some form of Mutual Defense Pact with them all) to declare war on Rose and Viridian Entente for warring Mensa. Then, with Mensa HQ's allies attacking Rose and Viridian Entente, Rose and Viridian could call in Cornerstone, Asgard, DEIC, and the Black Knights to declare war on Mensa's allies (tS, Guardian, SK and UPN). Then, Mensa HQ's allies could call in many alliances already involved in the war, along with Empire of Spades, Brotherhood of the Clouds and Black Knights. Funny enough, at this point, BK would be forced to pick a side seeing as they have a MDoAP with both Rose and the UPN, who are on 2 different side of the war and were both just attacked. And then the alliances call in their protectorates (on the Vanguard side: North American Confederacy, Suicide Squad, Alpha, Noir, SWF, Odd Squad) and (on the Mensa side: Noir, the Knights Radiant, The Coalition, The Light Federation and Odd Squad.). The conclusion: We have one epic battle. -A VERRRRY Long time looking at the Treaty Web

Funny enough, we have a few alliances here who are on both sides :D

*Please note that this is according to if all alliances follow their defense pacts and decide to bring their protectorates in as well. Don't forget that not all alliances are represented on the Treaty web and it's 11:45pm here in Canada, I may have missed something.

So in other words, if what above actually happens, then prepare your butts cause half of Orbis is going to be warring soon, and our population is going to go down the toilet...again.

Like this comment or repost it or something if you think this would be an entertaining show to watch, or you are grateful that I did it so that you wouldn't have to :D

You've got some serious powers of insight here, bro.  

Apple_of_Discord.png

Yea, let's call a spade a spade...you always have the OPTION to do whatever you want in the game.

Case in point: test does whatever the !@#$ they want.

Good thing you bothered to sign those treaties since you pretty much just said treaties are pointless. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Good thing you bothered to sign those treaties since you pretty much just said treaties are pointless. 

My point was that I don't really see the point in a distinction between MDP and MDoAP. Or why on Earth anyone would ever sign ODP. It makes zero sense.

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Common man.  I respect your posts and your alliance in general.  But you know the way this game is actually played.  Of all things you guys may think about MENSA, you know we honor our treaty obligations - see the last war.

We also know that other people do not always honor theirs.

-signature removed for rules violation-