Out to Lunch with our favs

MrHat

Hai.

Out to Lunch

Preamble:
Vanguard and the Viridian Entente (hereafter referred to as 'The Parties') enter into this treaty of Mutual Defense Optional Aggression  in the spirit of increased growth and security.

Article I:
The Parties agree to respect one another's sovereignty, noting that this treaty is penned with the intention of mutual benefit.

Article II:
The Parties agree to mutual public respect and will abide to resolving any differences in private.

Article III:
The Parties agree to share information found that could threaten the safety of the other. The Parties are encouraged to share steelogical and monetary assistance with the other if requested.

Article IV:
Should either of The Parties come under attack, the other will provide military assistance. Should this military assistance be requested due to a third party treaty honoring it becomes optional.

Article V:

Optional Mutual Aggression
Should either party declare an aggressive war, the other is highly encouraged to support the first militarily.

Article VI:
Should either Party wish to cancel this treaty, it may be cancelled at any time with proper notification of the other Party, followed by 72 hours. After the 72 hours has passed the treaty is nullified.

Article VII:

Lunch is yummy.

Signed for Vanguard

MrHat, Commander
NationRuler, Lt. Commander
RagnarBuliwyf, Field Marshall

HM Solomon I, Treasurer

The Speaker, Head Envoy
T-Pain, The Architect

Signed for the Viridian Entente,

AS6veGreatSeal_zpsrwygeumo.gif
Impero, Lord of the Entente
Moonpie, Secretary of State
Presidential, Secretary of Internal Affairs
Sweeeeet Ronny D, Secretary of Defense
Goldie, Secretary of Economics

Edited by MrHiott
  • Upvote 1

Congrats

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Lunch is good.  I like lunch.

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

The Parties are encouraged to share technological and monetary assistance with the other if requested.

Did you copy that from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? Looks like you copied it from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). :|

• Upvote 4

Did you copy that from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? Looks like you copied it from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). :|

Damn it moonpie.

...I guess you could say he was out to lunch when he wrote this.

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 2

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

lol I think they copied their lives from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

• Upvote 2

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

Happy to see this between two great alliances.

o/

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell