Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

You should post more. This is pretty much spot on. The only thing I would add is that Guardian is just as bad, in fact worse historically, as SK. In the past they might have been able to get away with it, but their current leadership is simply inept.

sp0Wzf5.gif

You keep grinding away there little buddy.

scSqPGJ.gif

sp0Wzf5.gif

You keep grinding away there little buddy.

No need to try playing the victim. I wouldn't have an axe to grind if you had never handed it to me, but you know. Actions and reactions and such. There's not much you can do to make me hold a grudge for this long, but sure enough you hit right on it a few years ago. So, I will continue grinding away every chance I get.

The good news is I can do much more than complain.

Gotta love that "logic" and hypocrisy from the peanut gallery. First of all, you're all kidding yourselves if you didn't know this was coming. The animosity between VE and SK has been growing for months now. This was inevitable. Who hit first is irrelevant.

Second of all, almost every major alliance in this game has had at least one damaging leak that embarrassed them, made them look silly, and forced their hand on plans they didn't want anyone to know about. We managed to avoid that for far longer than most. Even the White House and the NSA can't stop leaks.

And lastly, for all of you guys prognosticating and/or celebrating the death spiral of SK, I can't help but notice that your alliances are all many pages back.

• Upvote 1

eStUYHv.png

First, let me congratulate VE on their announcement. It is well written with just enough show to make it fun. It carries with it a clear message and adds to the character of their alliance. Many of you need to note how to make a proper announcement. 

Now I'm going to apologize because I'm going to get a bit off track here:

You, and many others, don't seem to understand that it is possible for alliances to support an environment in which individual members can openly share their opinions, even when they go against the leadership. Yes, Tenages is the King and per our charter he is responsible for the direction of SK as an alliance. As such, it is expected for his voice to be the loudest as it carries the most weight. But to argue against a post that was simply saying the personal opinions of the King do not reflect the opinions of each of our members is idiotic. Likewise, only an inexperienced and fiercely disloyal individual as yourself would ever bring up the idea of leaving an alliance because of a difference in opinion. 

Rose is an irrelevant alliance that has proven over and over again how unreliable and ineffective they are. I'd argue their only worthwhile purpose of being here is to be used. 

"Dying old guard" is an interesting euphemism. We're days into a conflict and have a spotless track record up this point. Was this pretty? No. But we're dealing a ton of damage and will continue to be a major player in this game long after this war. (Assuming I'm unable to convince Tenages to pull the plug. It's embarrassing to have our community be associated with this game. :)  ) Sadly, it won't even be an achievement. The majority of alliances in this game are complete garbage. There is no competition and the trash community makes it nearly impossible to play politics.

Grumpy old man is grumpy.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Gotta love that "logic" and hypocrisy from the peanut gallery. First of all, you're all kidding yourselves if you didn't know this was coming. The animosity between VE and SK has been growing for months now. This was inevitable. Who hit first is irrelevant.

Second of all, almost every major alliance in this game has had at least one damaging leak that embarrassed them, made them look silly, and forced their hand on plans they didn't want anyone to know about. We managed to avoid that for far longer than most. Even the White House and the NSA can't stop leaks.

And lastly, for all of you guys prognosticating and/or celebrating the death spiral of SK, I can't help but notice that your alliances are all many pages back.

The Syndicate does not believe this to be the death spiral of the Seven Kingdoms, Guardian, or any other individual entity. We do believe this war to mark the end of the (relative) military dominance of this particular grouping of alliances as a political entity. You all have been impressive adversaries and the Syndicate respects your uncanny ability to take advantage of the environment in order to expand your market foothold. As someone before me stated however; All things must end.

In a way, we are excited to see what the long-term impact of this war will be on the division of power within the game, and we are intrigued in seeing how SK, Guardian and its allies will react to the changing circumstances.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

You may be surprised to hear, we don't really care about what SK does,  I would think most people would have figured this out by now, if you leave VE and her friends alone, we will leave you alone.  But if you actively come after us, we will never take that lying down.  Yes, we knew you guys wanted to come after us, since your little clique has been needling us for months.  We also knew that time was on our side, and the longer you guys waited to make your move, the stronger we would be.  I just can't believe you guys actually burned yourselves this badly.  That leak was so damning and terrible, we were actually thinking it was some sort of trap, because who is that dumb?

You guys should have come after us during the GPA thing, you would have had us dead to rights, you guys have shown its not like you guys care about things like CBs.

I don't recall any embarrassing VE leaks, even with people like shellhound and atalaq creating multis to implant in VE, and most likely others that we don't know about.  I would say the amount of leaks that come from your side to be absolutely hilarious.  Its getting to the point of parody the amount of leaks that come from your camp.

I will give you credit tho, tactically you guys have your shit together, and your preempt was a good move.

• Upvote 1

Omg you guys. Turns out WE were the treacherous monsters! Not SK! We all need to apologize to SK you guys.

Brooklyn. When has anyone in orbis attempted such treachery let alone the fact that Tenages wanted to do it TWICE. I'm sure others have been privy to the story of Tenages saying to Pre "Rose next?" The day of the Marionette War and Pre basically saying a meaner version of what we've all said here.

I want one of VEs peace conditions to be that Tenages has to remain in power. If they want to cripple SK.

Edit: Also ftr BoC has had no leaks. Sucks to suck.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

You may be surprised to hear, we don't really care about what SK does,  I would think most people would have figured this out by now, if you leave VE and her friends alone, we will leave you alone.  But if you actively come after us, we will never take that lying down.  Yes, we knew you guys wanted to come after us, since your little clique has been needling us for months.  We also knew that time was on our side, and the longer you guys waited to make your move, the stronger we would be.  I just can't believe you guys actually burned yourselves this badly.  That leak was so damning and terrible, we were actually thinking it was some sort of trap, because who is that dumb?

You guys should have come after us during the GPA thing, you would have had us dead to rights, you guys have shown its not like you guys care about things like CBs.

I don't recall any embarrassing VE leaks, even with people like shellhound and atalaq creating multis to implant in VE, and most likely others that we don't know about.  I would say the amount of leaks that come from your side to be absolutely hilarious.  Its getting to the point of parody the amount of leaks that come from your camp.

I will give you credit tho, tactically you guys have your !@#$ together, and your preempt was a good move.

Omg you guys. Turns out WE were the treacherous monsters! Not SK! We all need to apologize to SK you guys.

Brooklyn. When has anyone in orbis attempted such treachery let alone the fact that Tenages wanted to do it TWICE. I'm sure others have been privy to the story of Tenages saying to Pre "Rose next?" The day of the Marionette War and Pre basically saying a meaner version of what we've all said here.

I want one of VEs peace conditions to be that Tenages has to remain in power. If they want to cripple SK.

Edit: Also ftr BoC has had no leaks. Sucks to suck.

Hyperbole: √

Feigned outrage: √

Misrepresentation of what I said: √

Revisionist history: √

Intentional collective amnesia: √

Cognitive dissonance: √

Mental gymnastics to to justify said cognitive dissonance: √

Edited by Brooklyn666
  • Upvote 2

eStUYHv.png

Brooklyn666 for stooge of the year. Such a painted clown.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

As a somewhat informed bystander in all of this, one thing is for sure. VE did a masterful job turning what looked like a poor situation for them a month or two back, into this. With a bit of luck in the huge SK-leak, you were patient and didn't get an itchy trigger finger and let others falter around you.

It will be very interesting to see how the politics coalesce post-war. VE being the biggest winner and Rose/Vanguard and DEIC being the biggest losers politically. No offense intended. Not exactly either of those three's fault.

Shout out to partiboy

o/ Partisan

o7 Syndicate

Edited by Aleccs
6XmKiC2.png

Cognitive dissonance: √

Mental gymnastics to to justify said cognitive dissonance: √

Haha I think you're pulling a little too hard for those last ones there, if we both have the appropriate understanding of what cognitive dissonance means xD

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Make no mistake, the control over this world once held by Guardian and The Seven Kingdoms has long since died, and this war is only its death throe.

If that is true, then handing control over to Planet Bob refugees seems like a poor choice.  

You've ruined your own lands!  You'll not ruin mine!

• Upvote 3

Duke of House Greyjoy

If that is true, then handing control over to Planet Bob refugees seems like a poor choice.  

You've ruined your own lands!  You'll not ruin mine!

Thats why you should hand control over to Rose..... We're the perfect fit for overlords.

Why, we have even powdered scones and biscuits and hookahs and Keegoz.

Oh and the hypnotoad.

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD. 

• Upvote 2

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Thats why you should hand control over to Rose..... We're the perfect fit for overlords.

Why, we have even powdered scones and biscuits and hookahs and Keegoz.

Oh and the hypnotoad.

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD. 

tumblr_ms6riuFCN71sg7ck2o1_500.gif

Actually all that's ever been growing between VE and SK has been professionalism and courtesy. We've reached out to SK many times, and sometimes been able to have good dialogue with them, and had many in VE had the choice of fighting SK or being friends with SK, we would have chosen the latter. Any "animosity" is purely on your end and behind the scenes, we've been nothing but friendly. You chose willingly chose to ignore those overtures of friendship, and now your alliance will burn in righteous fire for your transgressions.

As a somewhat informed bystander in all of this, one thing is for sure.  VE did a masterful job turning what looked like a poor situation for them a month or two back, into this.  With a bit of luck in the huge SK-leak, you were patient and didn't get an itchy trigger finger and let others falter around you.

It will be very interesting to see how the politics coalesce post-war.  VE being the biggest winner and Rose/Vanguard and DEIC being the biggest losers politically.  No offense intended.  Not exactly either of those three's fault.

I'd say Rose and Vanguard are pretty big winners in this as well, seeing as they're not going to get rolled by Guardian/SK.

I actually like VE.  Ironically, we're all talking about in SK how they are really good opponents, and they have a good attitude and whatnot.  I wonder why we couldn't come to that conclusion BEFORE the war and save the pixels.  :)

Maybe the "Reaching out" needed to be better done, or the "listening for" the "Reaching out" needed to be better done.

In the meantime, I'm going to blow some more stuff up.

Oh yeah, and eating 2 nukes hurts.

• Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy

1396810767057.gif

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!