To all it my concern.

Rest in peace our glorious leader Nokia

why must forums sensor all of my goddamn ww2 jokes

Edited by Starfuze
  • Like 6

1259193348_da8c86763b7dbabdeadc0882c4f2241597f9c0cbx245(5)(1).jpg.e42cf78198c82613595160b65a4bc5e8.jpg

Been an amazing ride Nokia. 

Wishing you all the best in the future. I do hope you return one day.

Hit me up in DM's whenever you want mate, always down for chat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Aye man! hope to see ya soon. Life gets in the way sometimes and you def need break! I am glad you are taking time off to work on life and all that... Thank you for being here and Goodluck on life fam! It has been great ❤️
I wish you and the love of your life the best and I hope once you come back we can speak more than we usually do!

• Like 3

As much as me & you have had our disconnect within the past month, just remember who we are at our core and the good ole times we shared. For as people survive, heroes live. As heroes live, legends never die. You sir a legend. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman