Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Once-ler

[Bloc] Virtual Hedge Money

Recommended Posts

Congrats!

If it doesn't work out you can always try turning it off and on again :P

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KT in January: WE WILL NEVER SIGN PAPERS AGAIN
KT in May: You want papers?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking score = competency. Some people never learn.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The announcement leaves a lot to be desired.

Congratulations nonetheless. 

Edited by Chernomor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Thinking score = competency. Some people never learn.

It was a joke😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Smith said:

Congrats!

If it doesn't work out you can always try turning it off and on again :P

In fairness that's what happened to KT earlier this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, someone had to replace Empyrea/The Wei. :P
 

 

 

Best of luck to Error 404 and the bloc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chernomor said:

The announcement leaves a lot to be desired.

Congratulations nonetheless. 

Says a 90 days old member of the worst Swamp alliance.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disband

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AntMan said:

KT in January: WE WILL NEVER SIGN PAPERS AGAIN
KT in May: You want papers?

Horse made that proclamation in December, under the idea he would be leader indefinitely. IRL hit him hard and he decided he couldn't do it anymore and so Denison became leader.

Most people would agree that the ideas of old leaders don't carry over to new leaders, but because KT man bad, I guess it's different. 

9 hours ago, Chernomor said:

The announcement leaves a lot to be desired.

Congratulations nonetheless. 

What the frick do you mean it leaves a lot to be desired? What does that even mean? In your mind, what would look 'desirable?' Genuinely curious here.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

What the frick do you mean it leaves a lot to be desired? What does that even mean? In your mind, what would look 'desirable?' Genuinely curious here.

I originally agreed with him, it did leave a lot to be desired.  Mainly spelling my name correctly.  Now that that egregious error has been rectified, I think it's perfect.

Side note to all those making jokes, any joke must be put in italics so that the reader can properly pick up tone.  Otherwise anything said will be taken 100 percent seriously.   Since we all play a web browser game, social ques are not our strong point and any statement has the possibility of being taken poorly.

Amicable SRD is out!

image.jpeg.e2395f20a306576f4afc416f81024dd6.jpeg

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Side note to all those making jokes, any joke must be put in italics so that the reader can properly pick up tone.  Otherwise anything said will be taken 100 percent seriously.   Since we all play a web browser game, social ques are not our strong point and any statement has the possibility of being taken poorly.

Wait.... So is this a joke then? 🤔🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I originally agreed with him, it did leave a lot to be desired.  Mainly spelling my name correctly.  Now that that egregious error has been rectified, I think it's perfect.

Side note to all those making jokes, any joke must be put in italics so that the reader can properly pick up tone.  Otherwise anything said will be taken 100 percent seriously.   Since we all play a web browser game, social ques are not our strong point and any statement has the possibility of being taken poorly.

Amicable SRD is out!

image.jpeg.e2395f20a306576f4afc416f81024dd6.jpeg

Hodor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't Worry Kev. I've Dispatched my elite Panda Repair Team to fix your computer problems.

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this thread took a turn I didn't expect. 

Good luck y'all 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Thalmor said:

 KT man bad

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, Changeup said:

Says a 90 days old member of the worst Swamp alliance.

*someone who's been around since P&W Beta. 

You're entitled to your own opinion as I am to mine. In your eyes, my alliance is "the worst", but it is my alliance, and I like it there. 

On 5/20/2020 at 6:42 PM, Thalmor said:

What the frick do you mean it leaves a lot to be desired? What does that even mean? In your mind, what would look 'desirable?' Genuinely curious here.

The-Mandalorian-I-Have-Spoken-2.gif

Edited by Chernomor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 7:12 PM, PeeledTurnip said:

Huh? This bloc is getting kinda strange now...

Yes we r n i blv its n.o.u.bussiness....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.