Jump to content

Terminus Est: When whale's collide!


Prefontaine
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ratatarata said:

Not really, the sheer nos against us are no joke. 

 

I guess you aren't very familiar with war mechanics, are you? The huge upper tier presence your side has is gonna make the larger war effort a brawl for several rounds, and it'll take our side a while to drag the biggest nations of your coalition down.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

 

I guess you aren't very familiar with war mechanics, are you? the huge upper tier presence your side has is gonna make the larger war effort a brawl for several rounds, and it'll take our side a while to drag your biggest nations down.

Earlier today he was boasting about how he'll likely not have to fight in this war due to his VM, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

  • Upvote 2
 
G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Earlier today he was boasting about how he'll likely not have to fight in this war due to his VM, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

 

RIP, if I knew he was in VM I'd never have bothered replying in the 1st place. :P 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I don't know, you guys are kinda too small for us to fight, I actually thought you guys were bigger.

 

This is actually true. At least compared to you guys. Our core is in the 23-24 city range, which is awesome for taking a nice beating in round 1 when you're fighting 3 upper tier alliances (1 of them whale tier) and you're just 2. :P 

Edited by Insert Name Here
ugh typos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Well i think we should all agree

30 plus cities is upper tier
20 plus cities is middle tier
Anything below 20 is micro city and shall not be named.
 

i have been working off that assumption for years.  if you have less than 20 cities, you might as well have 0 cities.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i have been working off that assumption for years.  if you have less than 20 cities, you might as well have 0 cities.

I unno ronny. I won 16 city updecs before. Some of us are real dangerous types yanno. Especially us TEst ones oh boy. You have no idea how pre runs this ship. It's worse than you think. Half the time he just starves. Days and days, weeks, months even. Just starves us til we go crazy with hunger. So we'll do anything, kill anyone. Might even eat them. Hungry yanno.

 

Crazy little monsters that prefontaine makes, really. He's the true enemy here, not TKR. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Akuryo said:

I unno ronny. I won 16 city updecs before. Some of us are real dangerous types yanno. Especially us TEst ones oh boy. You have no idea how pre runs this ship. It's worse than you think. Half the time he just starves. Days and days, weeks, months even. Just starves us til we go crazy with hunger. So we'll do anything, kill anyone. Might even eat them. Hungry yanno.

 

Crazy little monsters that prefontaine makes, really. He's the true enemy here, not TKR. 

You TEst guys think you have it tough? You don't have to bathe SRD..... he is so old...so very old and wrinkley... like a grey, wrinkled turtle without a shell... that is pain 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.