Stats for the stats god!

Zoot

Um, excuse me but saying "cutest" implies that others are less cute which is OBVIOUSLY an insult.

There's nothing wrong with tasteful insults.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Correct. And some opinions are held by collectives of people. There's nothing objectively wrong with theft. However, I prefer to live in a society without theft -- and choose to associate with those who don't steal.

The whole "everything is subjective so nothing matters" argument is a silly one.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Correct. And some opinions are held by collectives of people. There's nothing objectively wrong with theft. However, I prefer to live in a society without theft -- and choose to associate with those who don't steal.

The whole "everything is subjective so nothing matters" argument is a silly one.

Yes, the "everything is subjective so nothing matters" argument is silly, but then again, using the "I think that's offensive because of [insert details of self description]" instead of "that's offensive because of the definition of the words" is silly, moronic and self-centered.

(oooooh, i just used multiple adjectives in one line, this obviously gives you the right to take the overall meaning of the sentence and use it in your argument)

Blue is blue. Red is red. Being color blind doesn't let you change what it is. Your blindness should cause others to be blind.

Icwalk.gif

OMG it's been a day (kinda)! More stats!

First the pretty graph thingy!

hXp736y.png

Now some of you might say "wait a minute Zoot, that doesn't look like a continuation of the graph from yesterday!". I already explained this in the op, stupid! When new alliances join I include their joining score in the previous days to avoid silly jumps in the graph, that means that when new alliances join it influences the way the graph looked for the previous days.

Moving on. The BK side now has 1/3 more score than the UPN side, so a come back is looking less and less likely. Especially when you consider that the BK side lost a total of 4k score since last while the UPN side lost approximately 16 times more. This brings the UPN side to a total loss of 36%, while the BK side stays at a 10% loss. The reason for this is that about half the alliances on the BK side have grown since yesterday.

The top flying alliance remains NPO climbing to 58% damage, though Rose is gaining ground and has jumped to 43%! Rose also has the honor of now being the alliance that has taken the most numerical damage with with a whopping 80k score loss!

Infra damage for the alliances on BK's side.

HPyFsUR.png

Infra damage per day for BK's side.

xema7KF.png

Stats are up to date as of about June 18, 5:30pm game-time.

I always wondered where that symbol is on your keyboards. Does it just replace the $ or have its own key? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

What a shit war, I doubt that steel will even get to 4k. You all should be very ashamed of yourselves.

^ 100%

The market has been really disappointing this war.

new_forum_sig_2.png

^ 100%

The market has been really disappointing this war.

It's because of how long it's been since we had a World War.  Five months.  There's been a glut of manufactured resources on the markets ever since the tS/Alpha spat.  All this war has done so far is burn off the glut, so we're back to "normal" prices.  There's still a lot of warring to be done before we get into historical war pricing.

This is why neutral alliances are boring.  Don't they understand, without wars, the economy goes into the shitter!