$yndicate announcement regarding Roz Wei

Prefonteen

Basically this. What's the point in announcing when you'll stop caring about Roz Wei? Or alternatively, if you're going to defend them anyway after the 30 days and this is just a ruse, then why bother saying anything at all?

Given the mechanics of PnW, the current global circumstances, and the spy ops against Roz Wei - A 30 day long threat promise of coalition warfare versus a quick curbstomp actually says and does a lot.

As I understood it, Sparta (or someone in Sparta) had TEst make a mock post to get their military mobalized. It then spread to their allies and they neglected to mention to them that it was just a drill.

If I'm wrong then I do apologize, but honestly I don't really care. I realize it's DEIC just being salty anyway.

What's more curious, how the hell did you make a DEIC-Sparta connection? Do you have no concept of global affairs?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

There is a difference between miscommunication and a single person withholding information intentionally. Nice try though.

Ah screw it, I'll bite.

What's the difference? Because from where I'm standing, intentionally withholding information would seem to be a textbook case of failing to communicate adequately (i.e. miscommunication)...?

For what it's worth though, James, that swipe pretty clearly wasn't at you (if anything it implies that you guys are awesome allies who were ready to roll at the first hint of danger for your allies), so I'm not really sure what's got you in such a snarky mood.

Edited by Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

As I understood it, Sparta (or someone in Sparta) had TEst make a mock post to get their military mobalized. It then spread to their allies and they neglected to mention to them that it was just a drill.

If I'm wrong then I do apologize, but honestly I don't really care. I realize it's DEIC just being salty anyway.

They don't need those nukes anyway.

Seriously though, this is a great excuse to see TEst get rolled anyway. Go DEIC!

Hmm. 

Excuse me? What does TEst or DEIC have to do with this?

There's a pattern here.

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Hmm. 

There's a pattern here.

This made me laugh.

Ah screw it, I'll bite.

What's the difference? Because from where I'm standing, intentionally withholding information would seem to be a textbook case of failing to communicate adequately (i.e. miscommunication)...?

For what it's worth though, James, that swipe pretty clearly wasn't at you (if anything it implies that you guys are awesome allies who were ready to roll at the first hint of danger for your allies), so I'm not really sure what's got you in such a snarky mood.

There was no attempt at communication so I don't see how it could be miscommunication. It may just be a contradiction of connotative definitions.

I'm annoyed because people have implied that we did what we did on our own, without consulting Sparta. There was a treaty activation, at least we thought that's what it was. Alpha was not careless in what it was doing, we weren't out to hit anyone. We genuinely believed TEst posed and impending threat to Sparta and followed through with the treaty request.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

This made me laugh.

There was no attempt at communication so I don't see how it could be miscommunication. It may just be a contradiction of connotative definitions.

I'm annoyed because people have implied that we did what we did on our own, without consulting Sparta. There was a treaty activation, at least we thought that's what it was. Alpha was not careless in what it was doing, we weren't out to hit anyone. We genuinely believed TEst posed and impending threat to Sparta and followed through with the treaty request.

Not particularly directed at you but uhh... I'm going to enjoy saying this for once, because I often don't get to say it:

I have no &#33;@#&#036;ing clue whats going on at this point. And it's refreshing.

Carry on people!

:P

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

What's more curious, how the hell did you make a DEIC-Sparta connection? Do you have no concept of global affairs?

Yes.

But to be fair I never connected DEIC with Sparta, I just said Sparta had a failure of communication recently and we didn't want to repeat it.

Edited by NMA

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax