$yndicate Press Release: Contract Termination

Prefonteen

We're still waiting for a response in the Alpha embassy. It's been about, two weeks now.

A response to the contract termination?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

yeah like Boony said you didn't really set yourself up for the 'no hard feelings' card, that thread in your embassy is probably just going to devolve into just shtting on you xD

especially since you set it up as an 'Alpha Q&A! let me relate to the membership and explain our side, good ally good ally', but then stabbed us less than a week later. you replied once after that, but after our membership started asking you the hard questions "hey um isn't the CB on SK really really really sht", you basically quit. quite understandably our membership detests you, and it took two seconds to decide to drop this treaty. none of us could justify jumping to your aid if you were attacked, so obviously it follows: no more MDP.

Edited by Beowulf the Second
  • Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

also hey CC how ya been man? got some nice spy kills this war, i'm up to 350 although i've been more about taking out nukes

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

I get the feeling, and someone correct me if I am wrong here, that there may be a few hard feelings.

Don't take my word on it though, I think I might just be reading into things too much.

I think you're just reading too much into it honestly, everyone here obviously loves each other.

uHQTKq6.png

also hey CC how ya been man? got some nice spy kills this war, i'm up to 350 although i've been more about taking out nukes

lol, same. My spy kill hasn't risen that much, tbh. I actually have higher death rates now. Almost every time I go in and spy someone with EC, I lose like 6 spies and 1.5m. Still miss the old days.... :/

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I get the feeling, and someone correct me if I am wrong here, that there may be a few hard feelings.

Don't take my word on it though, I think I might just be reading into things too much.

Don't worry Placentica is quite alright right now. He only gets hard feelings when daddy Rose is in trouble. Unlike the Proxy War though he did more than just whine on the sidelines so cancellations had to happen. 

From your alliance page:

Foreign Affairs:

RAT PACT- Rose - MnDoAP

Clubhouse Diplomacy - The Syndicate - MnDoAP

Robot House Accords - Fark - oDoAP

From the PnW Wikia:

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/MnDoAP

The "Non-Chaining" aspect of the treaty refers to the non-obligation for alliances to defend one another if one is attacked as retaliation from declaring war on a third party; however, it is usually still encouraged.

The "n" in your two MnDoAPs means that you really didn't have to jump into the war on the Rose side. If you'd really cared about your relationship with The Syndicate, you would've sat it out. I'm sure both sides would've been understanding once you pointed out the awkward position your alliance was in due to your two MnDoAPs with the two main opposing sides in the war. I'm not surprised The Syndicate feels betrayed.

So every time I see you post like "I was just fulfilling our treaty obligations," I smell bullshit.

Don't expect a response. He tends to ignore things that are too tough for him.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

From your alliance page:

Foreign Affairs:

RAT PACT- Rose - MnDoAP

Clubhouse Diplomacy - The Syndicate - MnDoAP

Robot House Accords - Fark - oDoAP

From the PnW Wikia:

The "Non-Chaining" aspect of the treaty refers to the non-obligation for alliances to defend one another if one is attacked as retaliation from declaring war on a third party; however, it is usually still encouraged.

The "n" in your two MnDoAPs means that you really didn't have to jump into the war on the Rose side. If you'd really cared about your relationship with The Syndicate, you would've sat it out. I'm sure both sides would've been understanding once you pointed out the awkward position your alliance was in due to your two MnDoAPs with the two main opposing sides in the war. I'm not surprised The Syndicate feels betrayed.

So every time I see you post like "I was just fulfilling our treaty obligations," I smell bullshit.

I think he was joking again. He's really into jokes lately, and he's gotten so good its hard to spot them.

I can explain this for Placentica as I hear he has great difficulty with questions of such a nature lately.

Alpha is a Rose proxy alliance so you see Alpha was merely defending itself (Rose) from tS's side's vicious attacks on Alpha itself. so the real betrayer is tS for allowing Alpha to be attacked while we had a treaty with them (tS). Reality is Alpha should have cancelled on tS first and not the other way around, but we're good guys who don't have hard feelings and this is merely another show that tS are butthurt. Oh and Rose did nothing wrong alright, they were viciously attacked by those bullies Mensa and were only defending themselves. So hahaha at tS betraying us and then saying we betrayed them, what butthurt losers using insane logic. 

I think that covers it.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 4

I can explain this for Placentica as I hear he has great difficulty with questions of such a nature lately.

Alpha is a Rose proxy alliance so you see Alpha was merely defending itself (Rose) from tS's side's vicious attacks on Alpha itself. so the real betrayer is tS for allowing Alpha to be attacked while we had a treaty with them (tS). Reality is Alpha should have cancelled on tS first and not the other way around, but we're good guys who don't have hard feelings and this is merely another show that tS are butthurt. Oh and Rose did nothing wrong alright, they were viciously attacked by those bullies Mensa and were only defending themselves. So hahaha at tS betraying us and then saying we betrayed them, what butthurt losers using insane logic. 

I think that covers it.

Oh Roz, stop!

Zuko-stupid-hurts.gif

(LOL.)

And thanks to all the other responses I've gotten so far, too.  :)

From your alliance page:

Foreign Affairs:

RAT PACT- Rose - MnDoAP

From the PnW Wikia:

9MpaFza.gif

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

From your alliance page:

Foreign Affairs:

RAT PACT- Rose - MnDoAP

From the PnW Wikia:

ohmy.gif?w=490&h=275

Lord of Holdengrove

I think that covers it.

Good ol' Rozalia never stops :D