Life Expectancy

Nadir Aminu

64 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Nation's life expectancy?

Due to the diet, lack of harsh weather, and fairly decent medical institutions, the average lifespan in Narvan is an incredible 89 years.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Compulsory medical exams and medication and diet and exercise has lead to an average of 108 semi-happy years within our borders.

Edited by fistofdoom

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The life expectancy in Canada usually varies. At one point, it was 104 years during our most peaceful period as we are very clean, advanced, modern and progressive compared to other countries in today's world. However, due to certain wars, our Life Expectancy drifts around on a regular basis. It's lowest has been 67 - 93 for women and 41 for men since it is mostly men in the Armed Forces. Today, it hovers around at 77 but is going up due to the fact that we are winning the war against our one raider and we are not taking hardly any casualties.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

My country is populated by ayys. Despite their technological advancements, most succumb to severe injuries caused by dares. "Ayy brah, wanna see me smoke dis?" usually ends in citywide fires and rioting. Most don't make it past 21.

That and parents will eat their children in an effort to recycle nutrients on long space voyages where the fridges go out. The small ayys are packed with nutrients that will ensure all personnel see the next star system.

• Upvote 4

Before we switched over to a service economy and when manufacturing and mining were still huge, the life expectancy was 62.

After we fully switched to a service economy, the life expectancy now is 76.

A big play into life expectancy is the compulsory military service for men.

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Wiki Mod

Boasting many of the worlds top medical professionals, the blessings of Dio & the most advanced medical technology this side of star trek, the average life expectancy in Reasonable Logic is an astounding 203 years.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

universal healthcare, modern medicine, and the elimination of capitalism have been unable to push the life expectancy in jug wine beyond 67 years due to rampant alcoholism

Edited by Hierophant
  • Upvote 1

In Bithynia, all children are born in birthing vats, and trained from birth as to their calling. For the vast majority, this means the military training camps. At age 14 they are fully grown and enter the armed forces (both genders). Those who survive the five year term of service are venerated as wise elders. Most don't due to Bithynia's frequent wars, high chance of being nuked and overall damage to infrastructure multiple times each year.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

The citizens of boner machine (also called boners) are frequently nihilistic but unexpectedly live unusually long lives, till 90 on average. It's the shittiest irony.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

My people are forced to do backbreaking exercise, because of this we have made ourselves as strong as Neanderthals.

Life expectancy is 9800 years

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

9800 years in that terrorist dump of yours? (Arabia) Preposterous, everyone who goes there will get blown up in the first two seconds.

Also Canada's Government projects that at our current Life Expectancy in crease, by 2003 we will be surpassing the 100 year barrier, without any help from "Dio".

Edited by Eric
  • Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

9800 years in that terrorist dump of yours? (Arabia) Preposterous, everyone who goes there will get blown up in the first two seconds.

Also Canada's Government projects that at our current Life Expectancy in crease, by 2003 we will be surpassing the 100 year barrier, without any help from "Dio".

Dio helped massacre a few hundred thousand of your citizens not so long ago. Doing our best to drag that life expectancy down ;)

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Pakistan is not on the Arabian peninsula.  But I suppose that living as a hat you are not too keen on maps.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-

The people of Billonesia is so mediocre like their nation, so rarely anyone evere lives past 50-60.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

• Wiki Mod

Cryo storage doesn't count.

No it doesn't, I also didn't say anything about cryo, did I?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

150 years. Although, with our Agency or disappearances(AOD) successfully capturing Ray Kurzweil from Alphabet(Google), we expect our singularity movement to advance rapidly and grant eternal life to my beloved subjects....aaa... I mean citizens.  

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]