War

Caillou

Kraven looked towards the town where a great celebratory feast was being held, many young boys had been /v/irginized that day & now the people celebrated. Kraven shivered, the night was cold & dreary, he would be relived of his watch soon, free to go join in revelries of the night. He looked back at the Temple, it's gold pillars blood red in the reflections of the great fires. He looked out onto the waters of the harbor, & lo the mists of the bay parted before the prow of a dark ship, barely discernible was the Skull & Bones, symbol of pirates. Kraven fumbled in the darkness for the warning horn. He pressed it to his lips & began a long deep note, but the note was cut short. Pierced by an arrow, Kraven fell from the watch tower & knew no more.

The pirates knew they had little time. They rushed upon the temple slaying the light guard. They stole many valuables, the gold, & the silver, & the diamonds, some even daring to venture into the inter sanctum & steal the prized treasures. But soon the Dioists alerted by Kravens call were upon on them & they retreated to their ships. Leaving many of their comrades dead upon the shores.

Dawn rose upon the Dioists gathered before the Temple steps, the women were preparing the dead for their journey to Yoshinoya, the men were cleaning & sharpening their weapons, steeling themselves for the war to come, a silent expectation overall. The silence was broken by the sound of footsteps echoing from the Temple. The priests Atzuya & Pubstomper walked out, followed by the great Apostle Dr Rush. Their faces were grave but resolute, Pubstomper & Atzuya spoke of the nights events & then gave way to Dr Rush who spoke as if his voice would set the world afire;

My Brethren, the Priesthood has prayed to Dio for guidance & he has moved our hearts to war! The pirates have take our Treasures & they shall be recovered. The pirates have taken a great part of our wealth & that too we shall recover. The pirates have spilt the blood of our people upon our own lands & we shall be avenged!

Their hearts kindled to fire by the words the Dioists as one took up the call, Pride, Power, Pakistan! They would go to war.

Pride, Power, Pakistan!

• Upvote 5

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• Wiki Mod

o7 Holy War

o7 Dio

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

This a legit war, unlike your treaty. :P

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Rose are dioists? Is rose teaming up with mensa? I'm so confused

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah  war.

blahblahblah!

All I read was blahblahblah war!

So, WTF is going on and I heard you say, "War"?

Edited by VasiliusKonstantinos

I don't see anyone doing anything.....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

PRIDE

POWER

PAKISTAN

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸