DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

I'll take 200 million to do your PR for you. I literally don't think I could do worse than what you guys are doing now and all I would do is post cat images.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I'll take 200 million to do your PR for you. I literally don't think I could do worse than what you guys are doing now and all I would do is post cat images.

Add in Hippos and you got a solid PR team there.  Hippo and Cat team to save the day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Deic is being immature at best, you lost, you !@#$ed up, admit it, pay what you owe and move on. Keep it like this, we ll zi what is left to zi, and even rebuild while doing so.

What your longterm, hiding in the low tiers attacking noobs? Perhaps the only front left where you might have a chance ;v

Professional

adjective: worthy of or appropriate to a professional person.

professional

[pruh-fesh-uh-nl] 
Spell Syllables
adjective
following an occupation as a means of livelihood 

I gotta say, I expected great things for this thread, and it has certainly delivered.

Who knows what happened to that 300 million?

Is it being spent by someone? Is my multi cousin holding onto it until the war ends so I can spend it all on my nation? Did the game get hacked? Was the money even there at all?

Perhaps we'll never truly know what became of that money, and it'll fade into legend like so many spooky mysteries throughout time.

And with that, I'm off! The night is young, and more than just millions will be vanishing tonight! (hint: my infra)

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Marionette 2.0 baby.  I remember when they emptied their bank to aid their big nations with MLPs instead of helping the mid-tier.  Back when MLPs didn't suck and Domes did.

Stetonic, you are a huge hypocrite.  All the things you are accusing others of doing, DEIC has done.  Or maybe you didn't have a magically large 18 city nation fight for you?  DEIC even did DoWless attacking this war, lolDEIC.

Says the guy who was the number 1 player and largest trading nation before trade bots got banned.Or was that just coincidence and you got Skyler banned only after he was beating you or did you not notice him before that

If I am a 22-day old nobody, then I am not a multiaccounter. If I am a multiaccounter, then I presumably am not a 22-day old nobody. You may only make one accusation here; choose wisely.

The reason Clarke should have cooperated with me and either offered me money or humored my curiosity is because I was blackmailing him. That is all. We played politics, and we both lost, because I did not receive any money and my curiosity is not satisfied, and you have to deal with this.

While I appreciate the kind words of Dr. Rush, I must admit my youth as a nation indeed puts me at a small disadvantage as to making a significant impact on Orbis. Of course, I have done my best to compensate through being active and being of above-average competence. My failure to successfully blackmail Clarke is evident of the disadvantage I hold as a younger nation. I hope you will excuse my impudence.

You weren't to the point with your "blackmail" and you were using data that anyone playing the game could calculate. It's why I did not respond to you about it. And you're pretty horrible at "blackmail" too if you need an explanation before you "blackmail", the use of smilely faces didn't help your credibility.

If its utterly insignificant, I'll just release it for giggles. If it's important, I would like a reasonable explanation and then we can speak further.

Thanks! 1F60A.png

If there's no further objections, I'll make a foro post at noon for the likes. 1F607.png

All in all we're poor and had nothing to pay you with. 

55875336.jpg

And unfortunately we do have to deal with this, it's a damn thread posted in the wrong forum section, though I wasn't surprised by it.

As for the lost money, I would of held the money myself but I had a talk with my sister and she said she would make a nation to hold it but she has since forgotten her password. I appreciate that sis if you're reading, real helpful. 

IpHGyGc.png

You weren't to the point with your "blackmail" and you were using data that anyone playing the game could calculate. It's why I did not respond to you about it. And you're pretty horrible at "blackmail" too if you need an explanation before you "blackmail", the use of smilely faces didn't help your credibility.

All in all we're poor and had nothing to pay you with.

55875336.jpg

And unfortunately we do have to deal with this, it's a damn thread posted in the wrong forum section, though I wasn't surprised by it.

As for the lost money, I would of held the money myself but I had a talk with my sister and she said she would make a nation to hold it but she has since forgotten her password. I appreciate that sis if you're reading, real helpful.

...you do realize there is this amazing feature called "Forgot Password" right?

Though it's great to know you're now owning up to it.

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

Says the guy who was the number 1 player and largest trading nation before trade bots got banned.Or was that just coincidence and you got Skyler banned only after he was beating you or did you not notice him before that

Just saying, he left guardian and created alpha around the same time as bots were banned. He had a ton of friends from another game join him, (i think?) None of which had any score. Then suddenly his alliance members started growing while he stopped. I mean i could be wrong but common sense would tell me he stopped worrying about himself and helped his friends

• Upvote 3

Just saying, he left guardian and created alpha around the same time as bots were banned. He had a ton of friends from another game join him, (i think?) None of which had any score. Then suddenly his alliance members started growing while he stopped. I mean i could be wrong but common sense would tell me he stopped worrying about himself and helped his friends

logic!

LTcxGHN.jpg

Also take into account not getting large sums of money from guardian.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Yeah, I'm probably pretty bad at blackmail. That was like, my second time probably?

I'm sorry I didn't try harder; I set a deadline for you and stuff to say something productive. Also, if the money was held by your sister and subsequently lost to the world, you probably should have just told me; it's a reasonably innocuous explanation.

My use of smiley faces was of course, to make the whole experience much more pleasant. Blackmail doesn't have to hurt, you know!

Edit: By the way, stetonic is embargoing me for the reason "I know what you did last summer". Can someone tell me what he refers to?

Edited by Hubotz
  • Upvote 1

GET LOANS NOW!

Yeah, I'm probably pretty bad at blackmail. That was like, my second time probably?

I'm sorry I didn't try harder; I set a deadline for you and stuff to say something productive. Also, if the money was held by your sister and subsequently lost to the world, you probably should have just told me; it's a reasonably innocuous explanation.

My use of smiley faces was of course, to make the whole experience much more pleasant. Blackmail doesn't have to hurt, you know!

You can blackmail me again anytime :wub:

• Upvote 1