Mensa HQ Declaration of War

Vanek26

Ah makes sense. I guess it comes down to an interpretation of what defense is. Does a retaliatory attack from your own aggressive action initiate a good faith defense pact?

I could see one arguing that you aren't really the defending alliance in this situation. Manipulating a 'defense' pact through aggressive actions isn't in the spirit of the pact in my eyes but again, I know nothing of how fa works

This will be interesting

• Upvote 4

Ah makes sense. I guess it comes down to an interpretation of what defense is. Does a retaliatory attack from your own aggressive action initiate a good faith defense pact?

I could see one arguing that you aren't really the defending alliance in this situation. Manipulating a 'defense' pact through aggressive actions isn't in the spirit of the pact in my eyes but again, I know nothing of how fa works

This will be interesting

I'm not sure how Mensa expects to swing that considering they have no CB.

f0f41e8f.png

Oh Dio, not this again.

Don't you understand!?!?! A CB has to be 100% real in this 100% fake game.

• Upvote 5

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

This will be interesting

Well I suppose in essence the alliances Mensa is allied to could argue that angle, but it seems unlikely. Especially as I don't think those alliances exactly want to pass up hitting Rose/VE when it happens. 

Only idiots can understand Mensa's "logic"

Nothing idiotic about what Mensa is doing. I assume Rose worked this out at the very least when Reichswehr got hit, but if Vanguard didn't then what can really be said. We'll see if my suggestion to drop Rose from months back (anyone surprised?) should have been taken or not at the wars end I suppose. 

I'm not sure how Mensa expects to swing that considering they have no CB.

I don't think Guardian, the Syndicate, Seven Kingdoms, and United Purple Nations will much care. Do you? 

• Upvote 1

I believe in the sun, even though it is slow in rising. 
I believe in you, without realizing. 
I believe in rain, though there are no clouds in the sky. 
I believe in truth, even though people lie. 
I believe in peace, though sometimes I am violent. 
I believe in Dio Brando, even though he is silent.

May the light of Dio bless you all, children.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Wiki Mod

Sorry Vanguard, nothing personal you just have to misfortune to be allied to a bunch of !@#$s.

Give Ragnar a kiss for me!

See the tech support forum. He is not a happy camper.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid