[DOW] Free Lysander

6 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Seriously why are yall so obsessed with my babies, Graybird much?

:insane:

Edited by Monti

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

FREE LYSANDER MAN!

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

House Stark thanks Carthago for their unexpected support in favor of Lysander and we look forward to Carthago troops delivering him safe and unharmed back to Winterfell where he belongs.

#freeLysander

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

As a wise man once said:

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita's all I need
A little bit of Tina's what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica, here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man (ah)

On 1/2/2024 at 7:09 PM, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

3FN4YQaq6jXWWq31XfqZfKOBtErmlRGH-JhGa5O-CahqaN9GyG98j5fYalhqP9YzEF1SXr1rsjS-m6OOV1TT0y7GayDbljm-pbycZYr43ZQzJG2xzExnBgDsPqZ5qfgk1cYz2_DLas3x0z4YJ6vjpZw

Lysander’s publication of disclosed documents as part of his work with RON should not be punishable as this activity mirrors conduct that investigative journalists undertake regularly in their professional capacity. Prosecuting Lysander on these charges could have a chilling effect on the right to freedom of expression, leading journalists to self-censor from fear of prosecution.

100% agreed, good to see singularity and their BS publicly addressed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 1/6/2024 at 9:57 PM, Richard IX said:

100% agreed, good to see singularity and their BS publicly addressed. 

Nah. If you get leaks, share the leaks, and continuously taunt the leaked party with the leaks while sitting as an acting high gov member, but especially FA, you got it coming. 

... especially when your "news" organization is well known for censoring leaks from it's management's aas/allies and is run by people who self admittedly do not care if their story is right, just that they're first. 

thalmorcommie.png

7 hours ago, Emperor Adam said:

Nah. If you get leaks, share the leaks, and continuously taunt the leaked party with the leaks while sitting as an acting high gov member, but especially FA, you got it coming. 

... especially when your "news" organization is well known for censoring leaks from it's management's aas/allies and is run by people who self admittedly do not care if their story is right, just that they're first. 

Nevermind that basic thought experiments destroy any claim to unbiasedness anyway.

If indeed, the reporter, who is also gov, is an unbiased and journalist and would report any juicy information he comes across.

Then why are your gov channels not constantly leaking? Is that not bias? 

There's a literal fricking reason that the most basic tenant of Ethics in Journalism and Integrity is that reporters should have no involvement in politics at all. 

This is why. That CB was entirely valid, and the people coping about it are only doing so because the conduct was not directed at them or to their detriment. 

Stop letting gov do this shit. Not even just for this, but like, maybe there'd be a handful less players complaining about nothing to do if there was a bright career option in journalism because the entire job crew wasn't made up of gov from major alliances, already doing some of the only actual things more interesting than logging in available to the game, lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1