[DoE] Soon​​™️

Kevanovia

@Kyubnyan @Pika of the most loveliest n nicest PnW players in one aa?! What could could go wrong?! Wish ppl could be more like you two!!
 Looks down & scrolls back up
Sees three ppl in particular

Uh umm oh gee golly.... good luck I guess anyway? Errr....
@ToxicPepper @Gorge @Vice Idc what peps have to say bout yall w/ a highly questionable pastime like I althou I wish yall the best o luck, be the bread n butter of the aa, if you need/want anything, you know where Im at. Pls keep those three away from me thou as well if anything goes awry, I gotchu.....like anything w/ this group of ppl ever would thou, right? 

• Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

32 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

image.png

Well now hold up... how did you get a screenshot from our MA server? Sussy.

Also I can neither confirm nor deny if this is Voodoo 2.0

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

28 minutes ago, Denison said:

Over under on 7 months, who wants to take me up on it? Current betting odds can be found on oddstrader.

I’ll take the under.  Kev creates another AA within 5 months.

(Honestly this is impressive with how quick he makes AAs and they get recruited quickly)

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

(Honestly this is impressive with how quick he makes AAs and they get recruited quickly)

Interesting take, would love to know how you came to that conclusion - Soup Kitchen evolved into an alliance that is still going (5 years later). Paradise lasted over a year and was a top tier alliance before that monster @Sketchy decided to eat Cata.

You must get your news from some of the false news outlets and corrupt information hubs that are plaguing Orbis. Fear not! We are here to set the Truth free!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

We understand you've been reading into a lot of the Fake News. But Worry Not! The Media is here to help keep you up to date on what's REALLY going on in Orbis today! Stay tuned for more as it develops!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Denison said:

Over under on 7 months, who wants to take me up on it? Current betting odds can be found on oddstrader.

4 months and then I nuke rogue Kev for 3.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

12 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Interesting take, would love to know how you came to that conclusion - Soup Kitchen evolved into an alliance that is still going (5 years later). Paradise lasted over a year and was a top tier alliance before that monster @Sketchy decided to eat Cata.

What’s the common denominator in all of this?

Also, what’s your definition of top tier alliance?

• Upvote 2

How fitting. 

image.png.dc865ef8f955c9d6f32be1ccc31fb844.png

The "leak" 🤣 😂 😜 🤣

image.png

What a preposterous, clearly fake, troll, "leak" 🤣, that could never be true. Thank goodness Kev stopped in and saved a reporter trying to do his job from posting such libel.

• Like 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

2 hours ago, Changeup said:

How fitting. 

image.png.dc865ef8f955c9d6f32be1ccc31fb844.png

The "leak" 🤣 😂 😜 🤣

image.png

What a preposterous, clearly fake, troll, "leak" 🤣, that could never be true. Thank goodness Kev stopped in and saved a reporter trying to do his job from posting such libel.

My friend, it's time for you to take off the blind fold, stop being a sheep and join us at The Media where truth prevails and facts run the show.

• Like 2