[Cancellation] The Cycle is Broken

Vein

1 minute ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

For all of the "Ouroborous is a hegemony, they're going to kill the game, they can't be trusted, they need to be killed first" I heard from some parties, it's frankly SHOCKING that Ouro won two wars and decided to disband.

You mean to tell me those accusations and the people screaming about NPO and IQ were..... Misguided, and incorrect, or using hot button words to try to stir up drama? That doesn't sound like the PnW I'm familiar with.

This is the most hilarious post I've seen on the forums in years. Thank you.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Good luck to Rose wherever you end up next. I had fun competing with you guys for stats 😛. You've shown yourselves to be competent allies during our short time together.

P.S. maybe it's time to retire that meme lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Hodor said:

Honestly, my condolences. I hope you can get refugee status and get out of that hell hole soon.

I've tried, I've been told I've been exposed to the disease too long and I can't be allowed to interact with the general public for fear of the sickness spreading 

• Downvote 2

54 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

I've tried, I've been told I've been exposed to the disease too long and I can't be allowed to interact with the general public for fear of the sickness spreading 

We need a "care" react in this game. Let's start a gofundme for this poor man. Maybe we can get you away from t$ too, a double whammy :P

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

Way too sexy to be t$

Face in that pic a 12/10 so that should make up for any other apparent deficiencies.

• Downvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

For all of the "Ouroborous is a hegemony, they're going to kill the game, they can't be trusted, they need to be killed first" I heard from some parties, it's frankly SHOCKING that Ouro won two wars and decided to disband.

You mean to tell me those accusations and the people screaming about NPO and IQ were..... Misguided, and incorrect, or using hot button words to try to stir up drama? That doesn't sound like the PnW I'm familiar with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Sea anemones are relatives of the jellyfish. They have these tiny hairs growing on them that they use to feed by stunning fish, shrimp, zooplankton, and so on. But they can survive for years without food. They're like jellyfish in that way. There are even sea anemones that have lived longer than 70 years with proper care. They're found all troughout the world's oceans, and they can slowly move too. There are also fish that live inside them called anemonefish. The sea anemones protect them from predators and share their food scraps. In tropical waters, sea anemones latch on to coral reefs or rocks.

Edited by Majima Goro
Starfish are echinoderms and relatives of the sea urchin. There are as many as 2,000 starfish species around the world. Not all of them are star-shaped either. There's even a species with 30 arms. When they get attacked by a predator, they'll rip off t
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1