A (Not So) Brief Note on the Narrative

Cooper_

I don't have much time. Simply put, the gag order is real. The high ups in t$ are clamping down hard on dissidents, but suffice to say there is resistance: I'm proof. I am here to say that Taco Tuesday is the one true day for enjoyment of the taco, none other will do! Oh and Quack isn't a hegemony, the giant secret treaty coalition is. Oh no, I think they're at the door, VIVA LA REVJSISUHEUEJDJDEUUEUWJSBX-#-$(3!$7*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Love you

Just now, souparmon said:

yeah, it's all good. I love everybody that plays this game. We play enemies/friends and so forth but we all like the game. No need for harsh stuff, let's just play it. 

Nothing harsh, just testing out the gag order

Lxr4VfE.png

Just now, Eumirbago said:

Nothing harsh, just testing out the gag order

haha me too man, I'm not supposed to post but I'm not being trolled or being negative. We all play this together. Just don't be mean, wtf, no need for that. Lets have fun. At this point FA can sort it out and hopefully get peace soon and we all move on and start on the next GW

• Haha 1

Just now, souparmon said:

haha me too man, I'm not supposed to post but I'm not being trolled or being negative. We all play this together. Just don't be mean, wtf, no need for that. Lets have fun. At this point FA can sort it out and hopefully get peace soon and we all move on and start on the next GW

Peace will only be achieved once my gag order is gone

Lxr4VfE.png

Hegemony Coalition: t$ man has gag order!!!!!!!

Also Hegemony Coalition: Mostly silence, other than @Phoenyx who has been kicked from multiple AAs for posting on the OWF.

t$: Has Eumir and Malleator

The math isn't adding up here mate

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

thalmorcommie.png

2 minutes ago, souparmon said:

I'm just the voice of reason, as you may or not have seen I speak for everybody lol

I can't speak for anyone bro, I have a gag order. Speak for me so that @Akuryo can hear

Shit even @Grave too

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

On 11/12/2020 at 12:19 PM, Prefonteen said:

I have learned nothing this war, but that you are all cowards and I need to be less nice.

Incoming Taylor Swift .gif.

Also, this is a very interesting thread.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Itz said:

Hegemony Coalition: t$ man has gag order!!!!!!!

Also Hegemony Coalition: Mostly silence, other than @Phoenyx who has been kicked from multiple AAs for posting on the OWF.

t$: Has Eumir and Malleator

The math isn't adding up here mate

It's not nearly as cut and dry as you make it sound. For starters, in both of the Alliances I left due to my talking about the war in this forum, I was given a choice- either stop posting about the war here or I had to go.

Now while the bottom line was simple, I did get a long explanation from both Alliances that had this rule as to the why of it. In my first Alliance, I had a long conversation with 2 high ranking members as to why this had to be the case, but that was the bottom line. I will also note that one member that I think was also fairly high ranking didn't think I should have been removed for this, but he was over ruled. So I was removed from their Alliance.

The -second- Swamp Alliance I joined, which is the Alliance I'm currently in, FSR, made no such rule. As a matter of fact, someone in my second Alliance saw that I had just become a nation without an Alliance and actually invited me to take shelter in their Alliance, even if only temporarily. Having heard stories of what happens to nations without Alliances, I quickly joined them. 

Then I got an invitation to join Rose.  I knew that Rose was the largest Alliance in the game and I liked Vekz' and Pubstomper's style, so the temptation to join them was strong. I asked for a tour to help me decide and after getting one, really wanted to make the switch. FSR was gracious about my wish to join Rose and even told me that if I had problems, I could always come back. I thanked them for this as I suspected that I might. My counter to this was, surely after having seen the posts I'd already made in the Forums, Rose would be ok with me continuing in this line. Well, turns out not so much. This time, I think the departure was even smoother than my departure from TFP- I was given the same choice but I was allowed to make up my mind and leave myself, which I did. I talked of the why of it with 3 Rose members. Jarles (not sure if that's his name here), Pubstomper and Valk himself.

My final words regarding all of this were actually with Valk.  I was very happy with how we parted ways. He even said to keep in touch. I think that may have just been him being polite, but sometimes I wonder if he keeps tabs in these forums now and again- I haven't seen him post here yet though. Anyway, I worked that one so almost immediately after leaving Rose, I rejoined FSR.

I have since had a conversation with FSR about my forum posts and they have asked that if I am going to talk about them, to please consult with them first. I think that's fair. I also think their concerns on this aren't as strong as larger Alliances as it's unlikely that any major force will be paying much attention to what a rank and file member of a smaller Alliance thinks.

Edited by Phoenyx

7 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

It's not nearly as cut and dry as you make it sound. For starters, in both of the Alliances I left due to my talking about the war in this forum, I was given a choice- either stop posting about the war here or I had to go.

....That's being kicked for posting about the war, though?

The rest is pointless natter when you prove his point in the first substantial sentence.

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

....That's being kicked for posting about the war, though?

The rest is pointless natter when you prove his point in the first substantial sentence.

Technically, if I'd just stopped posting about the war in the forum, I would have been able to stay, but I refused. Anyway, honestly, I think the same would have happened if I'd been on the Quack side. 

7 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Technically, if I'd just stopped posting about the war in the forum, I would have been able to stay, but I refused. Anyway, honestly, I think the same would have happened if I'd been on the Quack side. 

Nah, we don't give a frick. Post away.

GAG ORDER @Epi @Akuryo

ECHO CHAMBER @Grave

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png