A (Not So) Brief Note on the Narrative

Cooper_

5 minutes ago, Itz said:

yes friend that is the definition of a gag order, congrats!

Yeah, but while I had to leave 2 big Alliances because of it, my current small Alliance is fine with me talking. So clearly, not every Alliance in the current sphere fighting Quack feels the need to control their narrative so tightly.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Yeah, but while I had to leave 2 big Alliances because of it, my current small Alliance is fine with me talking. So clearly, not every Alliance in the current sphere fighting Quack feels the need to control their narrative so tightly.

For 6 years I have been with the same core of alliances in this game and every single time I have been able to call @Akuryo @Epi @Grave @Keegoz @Azazel @Malal and whoever the frick and all of their respective alliances and iterations however the frick I wanna call them. This narrative that they're pulling is bullshit and they fricking know it.

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

43 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

For 6 years I have been with the same core of alliances in this game and every single time I have been able to call @Akuryo @Epi @Grave @Keegoz @Azazel @Malal and whoever the frick and all of their respective alliances and iterations however the frick I wanna call them. This narrative that they're pulling is bullshit and they fricking know it.

I will concede that at first, I really didn't know a lot of things and I can see how that could be seen as detrimental to the large Alliances I was in. However, I have learned a lot since then. In any case, I fully believe what I'm saying. I'd rather not be playing at all then parroting some narrative that I didn't believe in. 

1 hour ago, Eumirbago said:

Hah, I suspect you would do much the same even if you were in these leaders' alliances. As would I 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Untitled.png

On 11/9/2020 at 10:25 PM, Thamous said:

A summary:

Stop it, get some help.

Time to read the whole Wiki three times so I can understand this. (joined 2020) All i know: War = maybe bad |  people = mad  |  duck with knife = good or bad? Literally everyone i know in P&W: haha my OBL baseball team better than yours haha! People who are in Global War 16: -$1b and 9 nukes 6 wars, my infa destroyed, this is bad.

My inactive account that got deleted before i made my new one: Gonna cry? lmao your trash. 

*10 pop* *10 infra*

relevance: page 1/10 

Edited by EveryoneGetsEmbargoed

On 11/16/2020 at 8:07 PM, Charles Bolivar said:

Hah, I suspect you would do much the same even if you were in these leaders' alliances. As would I 🤷‍♂️

If I was in those alliances, they wouldn't be losing so frickin much bro 😄

• Haha 1
Lxr4VfE.png