The Legion DoE

Lord Winmark

I think the last time I interacted regularly with Legion it was back in the Lunar Wars day. I was in Guardian back then, hello to anyone who was around those parts, welcome to all. 

Always keep your foes confused. If they are never sure who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next.
Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you.

scSqPGJ.gif

It's like I'm reading a book and it's a book I deeply love. I'm reading it slowly now so the words are really far apart and the spaces between the words are almost infinite. I can still feel the words of the story, but it's in this endless space between the words I find myself now It's a place that's not of the physical. It's where everything else is. This is where I am now, and who I am.

Welcome to the wonderful & wack Orbis! Hope yall have a great run dudes & dudettes

I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

Welcome to the wonderful & wack Orbis! Hope yall have a great run dudes & dudettes

Nobody says "Dudettes" anymore. That's some 2009 shit.

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent Weebunism unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
Nor do I represent the opinions/beliefs of Saratoga County, the 21st Congressional District of New York, the Libertarian Party of New York, the New York Naval Militia, the State of New York, NAEMT, the USNSCC, Fine Gael of Ireland, the United States of America, the Republic of Ireland, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the Western Hemisphere, Constellis, the United Nations, H. Sapiens, Hominids, Sol-3, the Sol system, the Orion Arm, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Laniakea Supercluster, or the Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex. Thank you.

On 5/31/2020 at 2:15 PM, Smith said:

Wow NPO leaves and suddenly all of CN starts coming over :P

Probably just a coincidence

Also welcome!

Was thinking the same thing.

Cool to see alliances coming over from back in the days of CN- memorrrriiieees

On 6/23/2020 at 9:38 AM, CaptainPronin said:

I am honestly surprised you guys didn't just disband after the NPO wiped the floor with your in GW3. I guess for some, it really is better to live on their knees than die free.

46rksd.jpg