Jump to content
Kastor

On the authenticity of the logs.

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Kastor said:

So people keep DMing me and calling me out on the authenticity of the logs that I'm posting.

 

1. After I posted, people in IQ beefed up security to make sure no more leaks have gotten out.

2. No one in IQ disputed them for 1-2 days, meaning they are real simply because if they were fake they would've said something.

3. Everything I've posted has lined up in reality of what they've posted publicly, and this just shows the darker side of them privately. 

4. Here's a screenshot of the channel and servers, anyone who is in there can confirm that this is the server, even lower ranking members. Screen_Shot_2019-12-02_at_6.52.35_PM.png

 

Now run off and try to spin this another way.

I can understand these logs due to how shady Coalition B is during the entirety of this war.

Edited by Madden8021
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

Once again I'm not in these, voted 1.

GOONS is the real leaker, it's why they're in none of the logs. 

OhfbPz4.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

GOONS is the real leaker, it's why they're in none of the logs. 

OhfbPz4.gif

Sorry but GOO.Ns are not designed to leak.

Raac0UI.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Goober said:

Ya don't have to convince Co A of this. Convince your own coalition first.

We don't really need to convince CoA. It's not a huge problem.

1 hour ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

We wouldn't have to debate authenticity of logs showing the potential peace terms if you guys would just present your peace terms.

People here tend to assume an absence of denial is the same as confirmation of authenticity.  Terms are one at a time. Same as before.  And not public. So... Basically they've wasted a month or so hoping Partisan whining in public would help the cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

We don't really need to convince CoA. It's not a huge problem.

People here tend to assume an absence of denial is the same as confirmation of authenticity.  Terms are one at a time. Same as before.  And not public. So... Basically they've wasted a month or so hoping Partisan whining in public would help the cause.

Who invited Comrade Baghdad Bob to the party?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this count as your leak for the day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

We don't really need to convince CoA. It's not a huge problem.

People here tend to assume an absence of denial is the same as confirmation of authenticity.  Terms are one at a time. Same as before.  And not public. So... Basically they've wasted a month or so hoping Partisan whining in public would help the cause.

Your logs have been authenticated by various individuals now. Try again.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

So... Basically they've wasted a month or so hoping Partisan whining in public would help the cause.

1. It's not whining, it's all been a pretty standard and even playful approach from him.

2. It has forced your coalition to abandon their Col A obstruction narrative and now you guys are either ducking the assertion entirely or moving on to the next petty, impotent argument. Which is pretty significant for a coalition that literally wants their opponents to disavow the truth as a term for peace. 

3. No time was wasted, really. Well, maybe your time has been wasted but we haven't wasted it. It isn't exactly our problem that your coalition partners obstructing the peace process also obstructs your peace as well. 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

>Wasted a month

>IQ still hasn't made terms for t$ in that month which was always a requirement that we made public

Your coalition ignored it and decided to try to negotiate without doing anything on their end. The only wasted time was attempting to negotiate with you when you had no intentions at arriving at a peace deal. Get your tin hats off and stop thinking Partisan controls everyone in this coalition. Not only does it not add up (You blamed TGH beforehand for it and are now just simply shifting the narrative to the next person taking over as a more public figure) but it is becoming a clear ploy to try and shift blame for stalling peace talks.

I'm kind of entertained by the idea that I control yall. It almost sounds like I don't have a recent history with a lot of coalition A alliances which led to a lot of mistrust 🤔

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

 Not only does it not add up (You blamed TGH beforehand for it and are now just simply shifting the narrative to the next person taking over as a more public figure) but it is becoming a clear ploy to try and shift blame for stalling peace talks

Coalition B is clearly incapable of taking responsibility for their actions. From their demands that KERCHTOG publicly announce that their completely valid CB is invalid to returning Polaris's bank after they had failed to keep it safe in an offshore bank. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Filmore said:

Coalition B is clearly incapable of taking responsibility for their actions. From their demands that KERCHTOG publicly announce that their completely valid CB is invalid to returning Polaris's bank after they had failed to keep it safe in an offshore bank. 

We are taking responsibility for our actions though, by taking responsibility of your stuff due to our action of winning the war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF I was coloA I would want those logs to be fake, hell just wait till all the terms leak, then you seriously want the logs to fake... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kalev60 said:

IF I was coloA I would want those logs to be fake, hell just wait till all the terms leak, then you seriously want the logs to fake... :D

English por favor? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kastor said:

So people keep DMing me and calling me out on the authenticity of the logs that I'm posting.

 

1. After I posted, people in IQ beefed up security to make sure no more leaks have gotten out.

2. No one in IQ disputed them for 1-2 days, meaning they are real simply because if they were fake they would've said something.

3. Everything I've posted has lined up in reality of what they've posted publicly, and this just shows the darker side of them privately. 

4. Here's a screenshot of the channel and servers, anyone who is in there can confirm that this is the server, even lower ranking members. Screen_Shot_2019-12-02_at_6.52.35_PM.png

 

Now run off and try to spin this another way.

Wow so real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

uhm... yes.

is that discord because i do not remember discord looking like that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Raigen said:

is that discord because i do not remember discord looking like that...

I've explained this to others in discord. It's an open source log viewing tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Filmore said:

Coalition B is clearly incapable of taking responsibility for their actions. From their demands that KERCHTOG publicly announce that their completely valid CB is invalid to returning Polaris's bank after they had failed to keep it safe in an offshore bank. 

Who needs revisionist history when you can force your opponents to edit the present 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

I'm kind of entertained by the idea that I control yall. It almost sounds like I don't have a recent history with a lot of coalition A alliances which led to a lot of mistrust 🤔

It's true. I'm the brains of the operation. All negotiations now need to go through me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Even simpler way of doing this: Setup a server. Add the channel titles, get (in this example) four members of CoA government to join one of the channels, go to Change Nick and make it one of each of the four.  Chat.  Screenshot and post.  So easy it's absurd both sides of every war don't do it constantly.

Funny enough, the system used here uses actual usernames, while they can be changed im sure someone would have noticed. 

 

Anyways can confirm logs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Who invited Comrade Baghdad Bob to the party?

Baghdad Bob implies I'm not telling the truth. I am telling the truth it's just that you don't seem to want to hear anything from anyone but CoA posters, leadership and allies.

17 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Your logs have been authenticated by various individuals now. Try again.

I missed that and reading CoB's posts again still do not see someone with sufficient access validating it.

17 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

3. No time was wasted, really. Well, maybe your time has been wasted but we haven't wasted it. It isn't exactly our problem that your coalition partners obstructing the peace process also obstructs your peace as well.

1 hour ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Funny enough, the system used here uses actual usernames, while they can be changed im sure someone would have noticed.

That's not how it works.  You can't confirm anything that's happened since you fled as BK found out how much you'd stolen.

As for the wasted time thing above George... I did something weird and it won't let me split it anymore. But us doing nothing because CoA isn't abiding by the privacy aspect is pretty much the least possible wasted time there is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God, if this is what negotiations were like, I see why col a walked tf out.  All of you are like children on the playground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.