Amaryllis

Afrikan Safari

While on a Afrikan Safari, a traveling Ayylien came across a local villager from the village of Afrika Korps. After befriending many of the other villagers, it was hard for the Ayylien to return to his home planet of the Black Knights, so he bestowed the gift of paper upon them before continuing his journey home.

Article 1: Poachers are not okayy
In the event that poachers cross into Afrika Korps land, the Black Knight’s Ayylien will return with many friends to destroy the poachers, unless the villagers accidentally invited the evil poachers. The Ayyliens have their own anti-poaching defenses so the villagers are not obligated to assist the Black Knights if poachers cross into their lands. 

Article 2: The Ayyliens always know
Afrika Korps agrees to send any intel pertaining to the security of the Black Knights and/or its allies to the Black Knights immediately. Additionally, the Black Knights will not withhold any information that will directly impact the security of Afrika Korps.

Article 3: Payyper is not always good
Afrika Korps understand the importance of the gift of paper; therefore, they agree to make sure the Ayyliens are ok with creating more paper if they so choose to do so. 

Article 4: The Princess
Afrika Korps hereby agrees to always recognize Gorge as the only and true princess of “The Golden Horde” and “Bad Company” and will always call him by his title “Princess Gorge” 

Article 5: Lost Contact 
If either party wishes to burn the gift of paper in order to start a fire, they may do so by notifying the other with a 71.87 hour notice.

For BK: 

zpcUWGYcAjvZihh-2uDROuJb5oyTG9kjkIMeZRfH5fnsL0rMCI_AG5TWy-RQE22hjYVSnmWXy3hhFCbtqSdpviT4TCcFGe6tG0kD8Tk4Fib_ZrCFlKQbTupDdKwv9x2bxOHgfgJM

Thanos - Emperor

Tiber and Taco - Viceroys

Amaryllis - Archduchess of Foreign Affairs

Starlight Glimmer - Archduke of Internal Affairs

Curufinwe - Archduke of Defense

Gorge - Archduke of Economics 

xStrykax - Archduke of Communications

DVDCCHN - Archduke of EDO 

For AK: 

RBAwVvTlYpZFMtDH3-5M6b3bA_ricBEeCAlQlQmOXXfAssOskPgt0MiWi-_aefiUJKLROZiDX-Yj3TZFBdtTSt6Zkpt8CYQlzSz3q6nHgTM-6GYUeF04oCcf9A4cEFQq67EWgJ74

Kriegsherr 🔹 Don 
Generaloberst 🔸 Skae 
Oberst of FA 🔸 Velium
Oberst of IA 🔸 ☭ Comrade Deus Vult ✠
Oberst of MA 🔸 Black Knight of Ages
Oberst of Propaganda 🔸 Duceless Siberia

vfvSzdHuL2zk-1SLP13rUX_TgFUHDI7WomMkAyzk3-w2vT7vlNdbDRsxS59-c45VwxM8BmfwsgHFyaxbaHev8uxv9sO0Waq9Q1zLGXmKMhmBrxpggUezZ0Yyq_SCs0j5HlGNEJey

Any and all questions and concerns should be directed in the comments section. Those who say Ayy Lmao in their comments will have top priority. 

Edited by Amaryllis
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 9

It's like I was listening to IQ and then IQ showed up in my feed...  Wow...  Coincidence?  I think not, IQ=Illuminati 

Edited by Balish

Why both?? Surely this is more suitable for AK: 
cYJnq1k.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

$neky protectorate signing an intelligence treaty with BK 🍻

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 4

Having two protectors is pathetic. Having two from different spheres sounds like crafting a VG style copout of a conflict we know is coming.

I'd agree with Buor here, but i don't. He doesn't go far enough. You're just pixel-hugging cowards, honestly. Hope you actually get rolled for it too.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Relax
BK is getting more and more prots so they can finally hold the great Burger King Hunger Games.
Rules are:
1) All prots of BK will fight each other.
2) Losers will need to merge into the winning prot.
3) Winner gets to merge into BK.
4) Biel gets new city.

I'd actually support this.  I would seriously promote the hell out of this in my show and push it on other shows too.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Inst said:

71.87 translates to 2 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes, and 12 seconds, just so everyone is clear on this.

tenor.gif?itemid=5046488

or something

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Inst said:

I forget, we're way past the legalese and we all follow the Athenians at Melos; the strong do what they will, the weak do what they must, yada yada yada.

original.gif

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

3 paths:

1. AK really does want BK and will eventually choose them as they cannot serve 2 masters. Makes sense considering tS has been reigning them in as seen recently against Arrgh.

2. AK is there as a deepseated mole/will be a piece to play in the upcoming IQ vs tS powerstruggle.

3. AK is really just looking for help since they've managed to piss people off.

Shifty banking on the 1st, maybe 2nd. 3rd is just the easiest to imagine.

I don’t know, but 1 would make the most sense & my guess.

• Downvote 3