Johnny's stupid apology

Crust

Awrrr, Did you enlist military to prove me wrong? How cute, Also, Little shit? Lmao how mature of you.

Still haven't matured since your days in Rose it seems...

Edited by Saxplayer
  • Upvote 2

So, um

Just throwing this out there but couldn't some person who was salty towards either Hogwarts or CF just report this for slot filling :v

Could, but im sure Sheepster would see the jokes in all this. Besides anyone can argue slotfilling dosent matter at our tier, as everyone who could attack us(Hogwarts) are either dead or allies.

Ole2.png

If it seriously took the enemy coalition 2-3 days to attack the two members in CF/three members in Hogwarts then I'm very worried about y'all.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You can never have too much resistance.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

If it seriously took the enemy coalition 2-3 days to attack the two members in CF/three members in Hogwarts then I'm very worried about y'all.

It's all part of their master strategy.

Just wait for it.

Keep waiting.

When it happens you'll be sorry.

Just you wait.

• Upvote 4

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

It's all part of their master strategy.

Just wait for it.

Keep waiting.

When it happens you'll be sorry.

Just you wait.

Live feed of the enemy coalition leaders giving the speech to the troops planning to launch round 2:

post-36357-but-it-is-not-this-day-gif-Ar

• Upvote 4

Le1AjCa.png

Apparently Alex thinks we're cheating, so anyone who's been dying to attack my nation can finally go in. I'm sure the only thing holding all these alliances back was hogwarts filling my slots.

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Apparently Alex thinks we're cheating, so anyone who's been dying to attack my nation can finally go in. I'm sure the only thing holding all these alliances back was hogwarts filling my slots.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=202324

Who cares? You won!

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Oh yeah, I forgot that. Eat shit, partisan!

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Could, but im sure Sheepster would see the jokes in all this. Besides anyone can argue slotfilling dosent matter at our tier, as everyone who could attack us(Hogwarts) are either dead or allies.

Oh man, the irony of this rn  :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Didn't Sheepy relax on the whole slot filling bit when NPO pulled that whole maneuver of having someone leave the alliance, declare war, then rejoin and continue fighting with minimal units?

• Downvote 1

Didn't Sheepy relax on the whole slot filling bit when NPO pulled that whole maneuver of having someone leave the alliance, declare war, then rejoin and continue fighting with minimal units?

If the punishment was more than 1 city being deleted and 100m. Then yes he has relaxed them :P

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17280-game-policy-violation-war-slots-soultaker-npo/?hl=slot+filling#entry289731

This is how you properly war slot fill people.  This is how you avoid having cities deleted and money lost.  Learn from the tacticians of NPO.

• Downvote 1

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17280-game-policy-violation-war-slots-soultaker-npo/?hl=slot+filling#entry289731

This is how you properly war slot fill people.  This is how you avoid having cities deleted and money lost.  Learn from the tacticians of NPO.

So you mean doing actual attacks with full units?  I'm not gonna comment on the Hogwarts thing, but Auctor and CM were using full ground and doing ground battles.

Edited by Roquentin

Can someone please report Polaris for war slot filling my alliance? Oh no wait, nvm...

4nVL9WJ.jpg

So you mean doing actual attacks with full units?  I'm not gonna comment on the Hogwarts thing, but Auctor and CM were using full ground and doing ground battles.

Sure.  I wasn't saying that was wrong or right, just showing a proper example on how to avoid having cities/money taken away.

• Downvote 1

Don't worry guys, I'm sure sheepy will make an expertly composed text wall regarding how this is his game and he can do whatever he wants.

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.