Terminus Est Declaration.

Prefontaine

Eight pages? Damn son. Maybe I should bury my secret manifesto in here to reward anyone that's come this far.

I guess I'll chip in: attempting to dictate to TEst what paperless means is an excellent way to be doing a thing that doesn't matter. Good luck to both them and Roz.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Semantic argument:  The toilet paper roll can still be considered paper~  So now we must define what is paper exactly to clarify the context used.

I swear I'm only arguing this because we need another major war, otherwise it's dull around here.

• Downvote 1

roll_2586757b.jpg

paperless

There's still paper there and the cardboard is still technically paper so it's still essentially the same thing.

Seriously though, there's more complaining about complaining in this thread. TEst did what they want and personally I like it. Shut the !@#$ up already lmfao

Someone roll Roz so we can see TEst in action.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

There's still paper there and the cardboard is still technically paper so it's still essentially the same thing.

Seriously though, there's more complaining about complaining in this thread. TEst did what they want and personally I like it. Shut the !@#$ up already lmfao

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

I swear I'm only arguing this because we need another major war, otherwise it's dull around here.

This.

When there is no relevant alliance war going on, people start discussing the meaning of life ("paperless" in this thread, "entropy" in that other one). That's just lame, pointless and plain stupid, in my humble opinion.

If we're busy with war, we're not only entertained but also have less time for stupid-ass debates.  :P

I mean, what's stopping you?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I'm not sure why certain people are giving TEst a hard time about this.  It's pretty clear what's going on here and not some MDP with clauses and all that.

Protectorate announcements are just a polite way to let everyone know what's up.

• Upvote 2

Guess I'll get uhhh serious. Ish.

TEST declared that it will do something. That is all. The declaration of protection over roz is unilateral and can be interpreted freely. Test did not specifically stipulate what exactly does or does not fall under this protection, after all.

I actually view this as a fairly typical move for a paperless alliance: no agreement, just an ambiguous statement aimed at achieving a specific objective. Once the objective is met, test may freely move on if they please.

Tl;Dr I agree with previous for once. Eat snow mensa!

How dare you use basic reading comprehension, logic, and reason. HOW DARE YOU.

He did what you couldn't.

Icwalk.gif

He did what you couldn't.

Post under an account not called "Prefontaine"? Because he said what I've been saying all along, but you've been too committed to 1) Stupidity 2) Trolling. GJ on that. 

No i'm officially closing the thread.

http://webm.land/media/tmp/acfdc490-e5d3-4273-9a74-0ed3785250e9.webm

(edit: headphone warning)

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif