Terminus Est Declaration.

Prefontaine

Despite all the blather, most treaties are basically "we will declare to protect you and might declare with you" extrapolated into a few paragraphs of jargon.

So long as you're going to honour this agreement to defend Roz Wei, you are basically making one of those treaties with them. So basically there is paper there whether you actually wrote some rubbish with articles etc or not.

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Even if in practice it might not mean much (right now TEst have barely anyone in range of any Roz Wei member), I salute TEst for this initiative.

I too believe paperless alliances create a different and interesting dynamic in the game and I say this even tho I'm in t$, who have a bazillion treaties.

I'm sure Roz Wei and Arrgh will get back on their feet soon. I like them both, especially Arrgh, who make the game much more exciting for everyone. I also like TEst a lot, so good luck to all of them!

• Upvote 2

Despite all the blather, most treaties are basically "we will declare to protect you and might declare with you" extrapolated into a few paragraphs of jargon.

So long as you're going to honour this agreement to defend Roz Wei, you are basically making one of those treaties with them. So basically there is paper there whether you actually wrote some rubbish with articles etc or not.

So for us to remain "paperless" we need to keep all our agreements secret? Or not have any agreements? Cause the latter isnt paperless its neutrall and thats a whole difrent cake. And the former is just silly.

Sorry for poor spelling, idc to try.

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 1

Ole2.png

So for us to remain "paperless" we need to keep all our agreements secret? Or not have any agreements? Cause the latter isnt paperless its neutrall and thats a whole difrent cake. And the former is just silly.

Sorry for poor spelling, idc to try.

So what would you say is the difference between announcing your agreements and...announcing your agreement, which is basically what a treaty is?

• Upvote 5

"You don't get to tell us what words mean.  I wrote a paragraph about it and everything."

lol at pre being buthurt.  Its ok man. There is nothing wrong with having treaties.  I think it is a fine treaty and honorably done, sir.  It is a treaty though or "paper" as yall like to call it.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Congratz on your treaty

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Please see the third paragraph and know I don't care what you think. You don't get to tell us what paperless means.

I'm not trying to tell you what paperless means and I'm sorry if it came off that way. I am just genuinely trying to understand what you see the difference being :) 

• Upvote 1

Please see the third paragraph and know I don't care what you think. You don't get to tell us what paperless means.

pa·per·less: relating to or involving the storage or communication of information in electronic form, rather than on paper.

This treaty declaration is in electronic form, so you are still paperless! So is everyone else, but oh well.

• Upvote 3