War Ending

Roquentin

We knew going into it things would end this way but we lakced experience of a world war. Either way we came out of it a winner having gained experience and learned what to do for the next one. Also, we actually didn't fair badly against Mensa. I know I personally had ground and air control for the entirety of my war with Mensa. Couldn't say the same for the charming friend however, they proved to be a good fight :)

what i learned from this war/fighting you guys is uhhhh that i need a !@#$in iron dome like yesterday

• Upvote 1

what i learned from this war/fighting you guys is uhhhh that i need a !@#$in iron dome like yesterday

they don't do shit against nukes lmao. Just embrace the pain like I've done.

Anyway, I'm surprised things went so well with Polaris but I don't expect it to be quite that easy next time. All in all Polaris has been acting like a decent bunch of fellows from start to finish. Y'all should be proud having them as your allies.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I appreciate the sentiment but haven't you guys basically signed with all your traditional (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) allies and I remember most of your gov from when you were in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)?

UPN should probably get Atheus in that fisrt. The only (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) migraters I knew from PW were Under and that massive failiure called Atyuza. :P

Plus (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) UPN sucks.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

UPN should probably get Atheus in that fisrt. The only (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) migraters I knew from PW were Under and that massive failiure called Atyuza. :P

Plus (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) UPN sucks.

so what is the difference then?

• Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

I love how this war was a bunch of salty (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)-lovers against people who actually know how to play PnW.

Get your dirty (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) out of our game!

Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 3

i retract my earlier statement about there being little anti-(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) rhetoric

• Upvote 4

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

There should be anti-(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) rhetoric with how muh crossover there has been lately. Idk why everyone is hell bent on making PnW crash and burn just like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) did. We all know (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is dead and we all know why it died. So why the hell haven't we learned our lesson yet?

• Upvote 1

I love how this war was a bunch of salty (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)-lovers against people who actually know how to play PnW.

Get your dirty (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) out of our game!

you know this war was started because your allies where "salty" about getting hit in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) right? 

There should be anti-(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) rhetoric with how muh crossover there has been lately. Idk why everyone is hell bent on making PnW crash and burn just like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) did. We all know (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is dead and we all know why it died. So why the hell haven't we learned our lesson yet?

I'm not sure we all agree what lessons from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) we should have gotten.  For some people I think there has been a genuine effort to do things very differently, from others it seems it's more "do what we did there, but do it better".  I'd be curious however to hear what you think we should be doing differently.

I'm not sure we all agree what lessons from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) we should have gotten.  For some people I think there has been a genuine effort to do things very differently, from others it seems it's more "do what we did there, but do it better".  I'd be curious however to hear what you think we should be doing differently.

no

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

you know this war was started because your allies where "salty" about getting hit in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) right?

wat no

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Yet another completely erroneous piece of information from SRD. Good to see you're able to maintain the quality of your utter bullshit, it's truly remarkable how you're able to make everyone believe that you have no idea what you're talking about time and time again.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

This comment literally made me laugh until my sides literally felt like it would explode.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Yet another completely erroneous piece of information from SRD. Good to see you're able to maintain the quality of your utter bullshit, it's truly remarkable how you're able to make everyone believe that you have no idea what you're talking about time and time again.

17907.jpg

Icwalk.gif

I don't know if I should be flattered or offended by this statment... I'll flip a coin... (http://justflipacoin.com/) Heads... I'll guess I'll be flattered :P

It was a compliment. Arrgh got smashed, lost members, and still hasn't recovered - yet they came out and did a decent amount of damage.

• Upvote 1