War Ending

Roquentin

haha inb4 Alpha and NK merge and combine nuclear forces to take on Pantheon

also Noreen if you're reading this, i apologize for not accepting peace but i am in a very tight battle for warstats, very close to beating kt ;D ill try not to take money or destroy infra

For the official record I would be honored to form something with Alpha. We believe in second chances here

Congrats to all on a good brawl! Shoutout to Yerp for making me sweat at the start of this boogie  :lol:

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

ohmygod James tell me you're willing to actually work with Apeman because that would be epic asfff

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

3713208.jpg

tumblr_maxts4GrEJ1rop03zo1_400.png

what did the syndisphere dont sign truce with us but beiging?

I'm assuming these two posts are asking about the same thing. Beiging to conclude the wars in progress was agreed upon mutually by each coalition's designated representative. Please direct any complaints or grievances on that topic to your alliance leadership.

• Upvote 3

Guest Curufinwe

I'm assuming these two posts are asking about the same thing. Beiging to conclude the wars in progress was agreed upon mutually by each coalition's designated representative. Please direct any complaints or grievances on that topic to your alliance leadership.

Yup, this point was specifically addressed and agreed to by the both sides in the negotiations that took place. The wording of the final document also reflects this, since it states that 'no new wars will be declared,' which leaves room for beiging to occur in those wars that were declared before the announcement was posted.

Edited: for clarity

Edited by Curufinwe

Here come the boring stage of the game.

Btw, nice coordination TKR boys. :beer:

My dear Prozens.

Clearly, if you believe that the stage into which we are about to transition is "the boring" one, then you must not be participating properly in the grand soiree that is the browser-based nation simulator game. Indeed, I would argue that the true excitement is still before us! The reasoning behind this declaration is simple: These are the days in which we set the stage for the bitter struggle to come. Just as the complex puzzle of Orbis has shattered beneath the weight of this mighty conflict, the weeks and months ahead are surely ones in which the best of us shall work doggedly to ensure that those pieces may be reunited in a way that will prove most advantageous for ourselves and those we rely on. This is not a time to rest or to lament our misfortune - It is a time to work doubly hard, to reach deep within ourselves and discover our own persistence, and then to motivate the others around us to do the same. Woe to those who fail to understand this simple lesson!

~ Olivert Reise Arnor

Edited by Olivert Reise Arnor

My dear Prozens.

Clearly, if you believe that the stage into which we are about to transition is "the boring" one, then you must not be participating properly in the grand soiree that is the browser-based nation simulator game. Indeed, I would argue that the true excitement is still before us! The reasoning behind this declaration is simple: These are the days in which we set the stage for the bitter struggle to come. Just as the complex puzzle of Orbis has shattered beneath the weight of this mighty conflict, the weeks and months ahead are surely ones in which the best of us shall work doggedly to ensure that those pieces may be reunited in a way that will prove most advantageous for ourselves and those we rely on. This is not a time to rest or to lament our misfortune - It is a time to work doubly hard, to reach deep within ourselves and discover our own persistence, and then to motivate the others around us to do the same. Woe to those who fail to understand this simple lesson!

~ Olivert Reise Arnor

We must not be playing the same game. I dont log on for days during this stage.

• Upvote 3

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

We must not be playing the same game. I dont log on for days during this stage.

To the lovely and illustrious BeachBunny,

I did take a moment to view your nation, and I suppose I am not exactly surprised that you would feel this way, as you don't appear to hold any position of significance within your alliance. Given the nature of your sodality, it could be that even your leadership can spare the time to take it easy. I'm not familiar with your inner workings, so it's not really my place to say. Nonetheless, I believe that my larger point regarding the role of peacetime in relation to the success of an alliance in a time of war is still valid in many cases.

~ Olivert Reise Arnor