War Ending

Roquentin

Are you ever not butt hurt about something? Ever? Or is it that you guys can just dish out the shit but can't take it?

I'm not really sure what you're referring to here. Aside from one lone member posting and responses to specific call outs by other alliances/threads related to NPO, we haven't really been active on here. It's mostly the other way around in terms of certain posters being able to dish it out but getting all up in arms when someone else responds.

Edited by Roquentin

It's up there with Chimaera and Avakael strutting where they can.

If you think I'm strutting, I'd hate to imagine what you think of Eumir/Charles/Chim/etc. I'm very specifically not rubbing things in because I'd prefer to see t$ and the NPO build some kind of trust in the future, not eternally seek to kill each other.

Le1AjCa.png

If you think I'm strutting, I'd hate to imagine what you think of Eumir/Charles/Chim/etc. I'm very specifically not rubbing things in because I'd prefer to see t$ and the NPO build some kind of trust in the future, not eternally seek to kill each other.

If I misinterpreted the intent of your post, that's fair. I'm willing to admit being wrong in my assessment of it and apologize for lumping you in with the rest. I've made my thoughts on the conduct of the other individuals clear before.

I think we can all imagine what he thinks of me strutting around  :P

haters-gonna-hate_917.gif

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

I just !@#$in told you m9. I took over !@#$in Partisan yesterday. I control Syndicate FA and all of your concerns have to go through me.

Im going to need so Much confirmation On This.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

I'd like to echo what people are saying and congratulate The Syndicate on it's new hegemoney.  Not matter what the real reasons for war were, getting all those alliances to support your hegemoney was impressive.  I can respect that.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to echo what people are saying and congratulate The Syndicate on it's new hegemoney.  Not matter what the real reasons for war were, getting all those alliances to support your hegemoney was impressive.  I can respect that.

You mean hegemOOny. ;)

I don't know if the hegemoney is suppose to be a insult or compliment, or simply a redundant statement at this point.

It's like you folks haven't paid attention the past...  4 wars.

However, I think it's time for a change.  An Ayylien change.  BK has grown all up and TKR is right there along with them.  *sniffle*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's cut the sarcasm. He's listed as Executive VP. If it's not gov and you want to clarify it, great. Otherwise, just looks like you guys are patting each other on the back over your "humor". It's up there with Chimaera and Avakael strutting where they can.

Executive VP is not a govt position. You are free to to read our charter, you know.

Now respect my authority and bring me to the orbis throne room.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I enjoying all this hegemoney talk. You guys did this, you got all the largest alliances together, each war created a larger and larger sphere to ensure victory and still !@#$ed it up each time. Now you've amassed you're biggest side yet with the newer alliances from Bob joining in and you're angry you got outplayed and beaten as per usual.

Maybe if you had formed smaller individual sides and not ganged up you wouldn't now be facing this. You just finally have no one left to treaty with.

This.

Multiple times.

os9LcJK.gif

I have to agree, NPO's "treaty spam" was quite obviously not about friendship and good relations, it was about getting power quickly, having all those treaties posted on the same day proved that. Although this war could of been avoided diplomatically it's obvious that NPO made a mistake by expanding their influence too quickly, thereby antagonizing the major powers. Also NPO has a bad reputation, I know we're not supposed to mention Bob but NPO was pretty evil in their (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) heydey, the blocs they led steamrolled over every alliance who even slightly looked at them at the wrong way, and some were rolled just because. Their was a time during the hegemoney when even saying something on the forums that could be interpreted as anti-NPO could get your nation abandoned by its alliance and rolled. It's up to NPO to prove to Orbis that they aren't the same fascist monster goosestepping their way to global domination.

• Upvote 1

It's up to NPO to prove to Orbis that they aren't the same fascist monster goosestepping their way to global domination.

I give NPO and all Bob implants the benefit of the doubt.  They weren't rolled for their Bob history, but for their Orbis actions.

Yep, totally normal t$ stuff.

There is nothing new in the outcome of this war. Just business as normal.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy
  • Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

Actually all they have to do to ensure winning is to counter as soon as their ally gets attacked. Do that and BK sphere(is that right??) is in a problem since obviously Rose/VE/UPN one has better numbers. It has proven to be major(if not the biggest) reason why BK sphere is winning all the time.

Or this all could be hopefully changed with new war mechanics cause everyone declaring on everyone in one night would be pretty boring.

• Upvote 2

Actually all they have to do to ensure winning is to counter as soon as their ally gets attacked. Do that and BK sphere(is that right??) is in a problem since obviously Rose/VE/UPN one has better numbers. It has proven to be major(if not the biggest) reason why BK sphere is winning all the time.

Or this all could be hopefully changed with new war mechanics cause everyone declaring on everyone in one night would be pretty boring.

I totally agree. I don't think many if anyone on our sphere during the first couple of days of this war predicted a victory as decisive as the one which occurred. I can't speak for our coalition mates but a stalemate or outright defeat was the presumed outcome in many a conversation within tS in these first few days. The turning point I believe and which links to your post was the over comitting to several war fronts and subsequent neglect of others in need. The coalition led by NPO didn't lack the numbers to win this war, the error was in how these numbers were committed to specific fronts, specific reference can be made to the counters on Rose being largely ignored leaving Rose in a difficult position along with the simply ridiculous over committiment of attackers on Mensa ( who I am sure didn't mind at all ) which left several other fronts and alliances within these fronts lacking vital support.

It really does look, from an external perspective anyway, that the coalition led by NPO suffered a fatal flaw in leadership in deciding where to commit the clear advantage in quantity of nations that the NPO led coalition clearly possessed both before and during the war itself.

• Upvote 3

Untitled.png

Executive VP is not a govt position. You are free to to read our charter, you know.

Now respect my authority and bring me to the orbis throne room.

There is nothing about it in the charter that specifically clarifies what an Executive VP is, but thanks for stating it to clear it up. Two Executive VPs are covered by the Advisor section(edit: it was two: Zed and Manthrax), but nothing about the rest. 

Maybe if you had formed smaller individual sides and not ganged up you wouldn't now be facing this. You just finally have no one left to treaty with.

I don't get how this makes sense from a historical perspective as the smaller individual spheres usually got beaten separately and it really didn't produce different results since the issue of a unified sphere being able to coordinate a response was the major determinant in successes for the tS side in each instance and that wouldn't change. That is, unless you're posing the scenario that the tS sphere would have broken up in a major fashion if there were other smaller individual sides, which has always been pretty unlikely. The issue in the end is the charges of  worrying "consolidation" were really oversold as there was never an attempt to form a configuration like the tS + allies configuration. Instead it was a patchwork quilt of treaties that didn't really make it into a political bloc. 

Jaguar's assessment has a lot of merit. 

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1